[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look in mirror, getting quite buff >Daydream of having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1484064384467.jpg (35KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1484064384467.jpg
35KB, 300x347px
>Look in mirror, getting quite buff
>Daydream of having the cool kids from old high-school class show up and validate you
>>
Reminder that the people who disliked or made fun of you in high school probably don't remember that you exist
>>
>>40339841
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>40339857
I'm lonely and was bullied as a kid
>>
>>40339841
this black guy hand is literally the greatest meme since bane
>>
>>40339841
>>40339879
>tfw I was one of the cool kids

At school i used to be a top tier bully. My group of friends would diliberatly hang out near the nerds corner so i could experiment on them withm new bullying methods with no escape routes.

Things i tried
>throwing crab apples at them from a distance for an hour straight
>throwing water over them
>grabbing slates from the side of the school, doing kick ups with them and then throwing them up to lethal height narrowly missing them and watching the slates shatter all over the floor
>getting soft fruit like bannanas and slapping them across nerds faces
>befriending a 1/10 nerd girl, letting her become part of our group and then using her as a constant whipping post and nuclearly destroying her confidence and forcing her back to the nerds
>making two of the nerds fight each other for my amusement
>slapping food that the nerds were eating out of thier hands
>grabbing thin sticks and whipping nerds with them
>standing in the group of nerds and slowly taking over the space they were occupying with my friend group until all of the nerds are gone and then doing the same when they all move
>grabbing nerds bags, swinging them around and launching them like a hammer toss

Nobody would stop me because i lifted a weights/boxxed at 14/15 and was around 6 ft tall. If any of the older kids tried to stop me i would fight them and win. I was also protective of my nerd subjects, i would stop any other bully from bullying them. They were mine.
>>
>high school

Time to grow up, guys.
>>
File: 1466899118377.jpg (24KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1466899118377.jpg
24KB, 340x340px
>daydream about being back in high school but with my current physique, out lifting the chads in gym class
>>
>>40339942
*shoves head into toilet and flushes*
>"Heh heh don't be such a shithead. Heh heh, that's what I'm gonna call you, shithead."
*flushes again and throws your backpack on the roof*
>"Whoops, don't be late to class, shithead!"
*laughs and high fives my offensive line as we walk to class shoulder to shoulder down the hall with me in the middle*
>>
>>40339896
Do people ever believe these stories enough to get upset? Why waste the time?
>>
File: 1467515223851.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467515223851.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>40340045
>implying I even have the attention span anymore to read it at all

All that effort for nothing.
>>
In highschool I was a weird kid, but I was big (6'2" at 14) and I was strong, I wasn't ugly either, girls liked me but I was just weird. I had a pretty traumatic childhood.

Whenever someone would take the piss out of me, and they did that a lot, I would bully the everliving shit out of them, would skip school and wait outside the school purposely so when they turn the corner I pick them up, and take them to a nearby field and beat the shit out of them. I make them look me in the face, and as I smile I would whisper threats into their ear, "if you fuck with me ever again, you little shitstained monkey, I will rape you and post the picture everywhere, and everyone will think you are a little faggot".

Once I started I never stopped, I found him in school toilets, locked him in, climbed over the top, covered his mouth, took his underwear off and shit in it for him. Then come PE, in the changing rooms, he had shitstained underwear and everyone would make fun of him.

I did this shit to several other people, like 8-9 people. One kid tried to snitch, the teacher literally said "he'd never do that, do you have any proof?" etc. Everyone else liked me.
>>
>>40339896
>grabbing thin sticks and whipping nerds with them

The only memory I regret from my school days. I was popular by nature and didn't have to bully anyone to be cool, but I did stand by and watch a friend make two nerds fight each other.
>>
>>40340264
I was more of a bully in middle school. By the time high school came we were all bros. also football team masterrace.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.