[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is clean eating just a meme, /fit/? > eat whatever I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: food-03.jpg (693KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
food-03.jpg
693KB, 960x500px
Is clean eating just a meme, /fit/?

> eat whatever I want
> make sure to hit approx my calorie goal for the day
> use protein shakes to get my protein goal
> still abs
> still adding weight to the bar every week
>>
>>40339802
> eat whatever I want
> make sure to hit approx my calorie goal for the day
pick just one boyo
>>
>>40339813
I mean you can still do that without eating clean he's talking about iifym I think
>>
>>40339802
you can eat whatever you want as long as you get enough protein and fat. i'd limit sugar consumption though.
>>
>>40339880
fat isnt a macro that you need to hit, you want carbs and protien
>>
>>40340064
carbs literally do nothing.
>>
>>40340064
fat intake is far more important than carbs and protein
>>
>>40340064
Carbs are literally Hitler
>>
>>40339802
For building muscle or losing weight it sure is. For health it isn't. Of course ice cream or a snickers here and there won't hurt you but if your diet consists of protein shakes, chips and chocolate it isn't very healthy even if you hit your macros
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 110x105px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 110x105px
>>40340122
>>40340129
>>
>>40340130

spot the natty piece of shit.

Anyone on tren and especially HGH/insulin loves carbs.
>>
a guy who is ripped but eats ice-cream-only at maintenance won't be as healthy as someone who eats clean at maintenance.

best of both worlds is doing IIFYM for carbs, fats and proteins. you eat enjoyable foods while staying lean. even better intermittent fasting, as the meals can be huge.
>>
File: troika2.jpg (58KB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
troika2.jpg
58KB, 480x278px
Depends on how effective your fat cells are. People with not efficient fat cells, aka slow metabolism, have a bigger need to eat clean not to get fat. Your metabolism sounds skelly tier, so you can pretty much eat what you want. But do remember that you will 100% garuanteed get cancer and other sorts of illnesses like alzheimers later in your life.
>>
>>40340288
youre correct but people should stop listening to people who eat all that crap and are loaded up on tren, gh, thryoid manipulators, and possibly dnp in some cases....

how hard is that to get. you should actually look at /fraud/ and do some research
>>
>>40340176
time to open a book and read up why fat is actually important for humans to be able to functional normally. alternatively you can try and cut out all the fat from the food and see the results yourself
>>
>>40340343

even if all you ate was oatmeal you'd get more than enough fat to function normally
>>
>>40340305
>metabolism
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.