[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I've told my mom a hundred times to buy whole-wheat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px)
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>tfw I've told my mom a hundred times to buy whole-wheat pasta instead of regular pasta
>tfw she keeps buying regular pasta

What the fuck is wrong with her
>>
beacuse it doesnt really matter and its cheaper you stupid fuck

t. mommy
>>
what to do when mom refuses to buy meat? i can't get enough protein and i can't buy protein powder because i don't have money
>>
>>40338250
>beacuse it doesnt really matter
Yes it does
>>
>>40338266

we arent having this argue again, im paying for food not you
>>
File: Picture1.png (446KB, 388x506px) Image search: [Google]
Picture1.png
446KB, 388x506px
>Take over the family shopping
>Fill basket with gains and suchlike
>Might even run into qt cashier
>Make your mother proud
>Keep change
>>
>>40338266
You getting a tiny bit more calories isn't going to matter when the rest of your diet is shit and you still drink alchohol
>>
>>40338260
36 egg whites a day should cover your protein needs
>>
>>40338310
I don't drink alcohol, I don't do drugs.
>>
>>40338314
i don't eat much eggs. she says they are not healthy.
>>
you shouldn't even be eating pasta
>>
>>40338242
Learn to cook and buy your food ask your mommy she wouldnt mind you doing that
>>
>>40339492
You're fucked then, aren't you? Stop being a manchild.
>>
>>40338242
>not barilla plus for double protein

AHAHAHA
>>
>>40339523
found the uneducated one
>>
regular pasta tastes better tho
>>
>>40338242
i have some whole wheat pasta i'm gonna throw in the trash. if you want it come over to my house, but specifically, to the garbage cans.
>>
1. Your mother is a stupid cunt.

2. You should move out and/or buy your own food.
>>
>>40338242
Move out faggit
>>
>>40338242
Incorporate daily intense cardio you nigger. You'll burn through calories and you'll wish you didn't have to eat so much to make gains.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.