[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of acne, /fit/? I'm 18, male. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (119KB, 1638x2289px)
help.jpg
119KB, 1638x2289px
How do I get rid of acne, /fit/?

I'm 18, male. I've stopped consuming all dairy. I have never used nay harsh products on my skin. I don't have exposure to pollution. My hormones are normal. I am not stressed. No one in my family had/has acne. I drink enough water. I bathe everyday. I wash my face everyday. I use a moisturizer sometimes. (I'm natty, huuuuge into bw)

This has happened in the last two weeks and before that, my skin was clear as fuck. Now these hurt like a motherfucker and leak white pus and then blood. I can't even touch these, haven't shaved in two weeks. Mostly near my jawline.

HELP!
>>
>>40338148
do you do cardio?

If they really hurt, you should probably see a doctor.

also

S H I T S K I N
H
I
T
S
K
I
N
>>
>>40338148
You take Accutane,70mg per day
Your nose will bleed,your lips will get dry,your skin will peel

But in the end,it'll go away
>>
>>40338249
>do you do cardio?
I run 2x a week and use the stairs (~25 floors up and down erryday)

>see a doctor
considering it

>>40338257
>accutane
I'd use it if my acne was long-term, but considering that it came up in the last two weeks, I'd rather not.
>>
>>40338148
A gallon of water a day. Soap face wash morning n night. Dont use spot creams.
>>
>>40338148
Drink a lot, sweat a lot, cold showers.
>>
>>40338339
>>40338354
I do all of that already.
>>
>>40338296
Stop being a faggot beaner, and realize there are things you WANT to do and things you HAVE to do.

At the end of the day you at a minimum should go to a Dermatologist.
>>
>>40338399
It' sbeen two weeks, nigger, and I have a life. I don't have the time to just pop out of my mother's basement and see the doctor anytime he's seeing people.
>>
>>40338148
Wash your face with a non-irritating face wash (I like Paula's choice personally). Pat dry. Put honey, just normal honey from the grocery store, on all your pimples. Leave 15-20 minutes. Rinse face with water, pat dry. Apply pure aloe gel all over face, the kind you can get at CVS for like $2. Wait for that to absorb into your skin 5-10 min. Apply a non comedogenic moisturizer (I use Cerave). Do this every night. In the mornings you can skip the honey, but ALWAYS moisturize after cleansing. Once your pimples go away you won't need the honey anymore, but it's pretty good for acne scars too. Also avoid touching your face at all during the day, and wash stuff that touches your face (pillow cases, scarves, hair, etc) frequently.

I had acne from 14 till I was 22 and tried every single method you've never heard of besides accutane. This is the only thing that worked for me. Also, if you have pale skin get yourself a nice, light, daily moisturizing sunscreen to replace your moisturizer in the mornings. This prevents not only acne but also wrinkles, you can Google some good pictures for wrinkles caused by daily small amounts of sun damage.
>>
>>40340203
Specifically recommend Paula's Choice skin perfecting BHA Chem exfoliant liquid.
>>
>>40338148
I had acne almost exactly like your OP, I tried everything just like you listed and I hate to say it but Accutane is the only thing that stopped it.

The medicine truly kills the problem at its roots - which I remember being and over production of oil

These home remedies like drinking water and face cream etc only work with small spots, not true acne (at least in my case) .

real acne never comes back to me, all I do it lightly wash my face with any soap on the shower (to remove any surface oil) and drink a reasonable amount of water and my skin is looking good.

The biggest quick fix I can recommend however is simply exposing spots to sunlight :)
>>
Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, daily.

If that's not helping see a dermatologist, seriously. If you ignore this you will end up with a face that looks like the moon with all the acne scars.
>>
It's gotta be something you are DOING or you are EATING that is causing this.

If this has never happened before then yeah something has changed since then.

However, at your age, it is normal because you are at a peak age of puberty. Maybe there is a last stretch of hormones that is happening in your body.

For me, my biggest source of acne was stressful gaming, yeah you heard that right, I played hours of online competitive gaming and it stressed the hell out of me and caused me tsunamis of acne. stopped playing any games for a month and my face was absolutely clear.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.