[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fraud/ Steroid General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 63

File: IMG_3032.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3032.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Previously on 'I don't get laid because It's my choice, I promise' edition, tales of obesity, as anons and trips "bulk" at +1500

Our queen returns, I am growing concerned about some members of law enforcement and their ability to dress themselves in the morning

>>40313094

Before asking for first cycle advice

>Age
>Time spent lifting
>bf %
>height
>Number of 2/10s you bang on tinder
>>
Am i reacting badly to the oil?

Since recently when I inject the spot gets all swollen, hard and I get flu like symptoms a few days later that lasts like 2-3 days. Feeling weak and feverish. I cant even sleep properly when that happens

Injection technique didnt change and Test+Tren is from the same source and didnt change

What do I do?

Happened with some other lab too

Reposting because the other thread seems ded
>>
>new thread before we even hit autosage

retard
>>
Plan on going to japland last week of August for 12 days but I was planning on on doing a blast and cruise with 400mg of test e a week and 20mg of sdrol for the first 4 weeks and then 20 to 30 mg of epi later I'm may and then cruising on 250mg after wards. I'm going to try and find test u before I go to japland bit if I can't find it should I just front load 500mg of test e before I leave or cycle off a month before I depart and start back up when I get back?
>>
>>40328658
that's not how frontloading works

12 days is almost 4 half lives, wanna guess how much of that test is gonna be left in your body by the end of that trip?

test u or pct but plan more than one month... two weeks for the exogenous test to be fully out of your body then 4 weeks of pct and even then you won't have fully recovered after that
>>
>>40328568
>>40328571
>still miles from bump limit
Oh my.

>>40328651
Jojoba is neat too, heck combine all three (remember I have 5 carriers kek) for added effect. It has no hair meme properties itself but is rather pleasant and gentle on the skin so that in turn influences scalp health and thus hair growth in the long run.

>PSO recommend
No links or anything, I use imported pso from Styria in Austria (literally pso mekka of the world) because it is considered a delicacy and I have a chef friend who cops it for cheap. Any that is 100% (some have preservatives and such ewww) and NOT in plastic containers should be gucci though. Look at whole foods or similar highbrow (lol as if) stores for the good stuff, a liter should only set you back like 30 bucks and will last forever.
>>
>>40328690
Yeah I was kind of confused about front loading desu but I'm planning of finishing my pct before I leave just incase I get any after cycle depression or sides.
>>
File: 1479443597985.jpg (120KB, 634x782px) Image search: [Google]
1479443597985.jpg
120KB, 634x782px
>>40328705
>PSO recommend
Thanks bro. I will get that good PSO and have 1.5mL rosemary oil in my next 30mL batch. Have you already started to see results? I've been lax about it but after I get my hair cut I'll get srs about it again.

>tfw I'd trade all the hair on my head for a glorious full and bushy beard but it doesn't work like that so I'm just going to maximize head hair
>>
, I'm 32 years old and have been lifting for 5 years. Injuries set me back a few times (obviously) and I did lots of hypertrophy routines where I just increased volume and didn't move weight up often

>6'4
>210lbs
>DB bench 110lbs x 6
>Squat 265x10 (rarely squat more than 3plate)
>DL 455x1

I don't OHP because I have bad shoulders

What do? Just trying to cut a bit and gain some more mass. I can only go-to the gym 3x a week and I run/box 3x a week

Routine help pls, starting TRT soon
>>
>>40328705
>>40328649

Gotta make sure that I deprive anon the pleasure of making his poor 0/10 effort no edition no nothing OPs

We quality, quality fraud

I am like the fucking French 5 star restaurant OP, girls, editions, memes, he is a fucking plebian McDonald's Op.

>>40328780

Peek you really need to just fuck this girl, come on.

Please.

Get over that road block in your head

That disgusted feeling is natural and it won't go away no matter how much you fuck, you will always have that feeling in your gut like 'eh this girl is so sleaze man'

That is your gut protecting you from LTR with partners that cannot pair bond.

It will always be there, if you LTR trash, you would have to actually fight that feeling just to be with them, it would make you miserable man.

Russian GF lies to seem inexperienced, ex ex bled, so I was actually able of being affectionate and caring about them

At least look for a girl smart enough to lie to seem inexperienced

In the meantime, just fuck this girl bro, please

I will be mad at you if you don't (does that help? )

Just do it, it will feel good,
>>
>>40328780
Results yay and nay. Four months of oil stack and two of mast stack w/o derma but w/ scalp exercises. Nothing to write home for let alone take pics of, but I am nurturing an army of tiny half-ripe vellus hairlets on hairline and cheeks and they are dotted with actual ripe growth here and there. Ima keep this up for ages anyway so in the big picture, I consider it progress, even more so cause I do not roll or stamp currently.

>beard
I use everything I use on my head on my face too. No regrets. Wolfman mode CMON
>>
File: 1486739786016.png (1MB, 1013x741px) Image search: [Google]
1486739786016.png
1MB, 1013x741px
>>40328792
what exactly is your question lmao

>tfw another shitty acne breakout

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1486594341086.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1486594341086.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>>40328882
>At least look for a girl smart enough to lie to seem inexperienced
Hahaha this is exactly it. I'm okay waiting a bit just for this. If I can even "play pretend" that we're learning about sex together it will be worth the wait for me. Like mentally I am thinking "Is this girl who has taken 10 dicks by age 19 and wants to blow me on the first meeting someone I want to spike my cortisol for?"

No joke. I'm literally just looking at her as an endocrine disruption. Maybe I need to up the dose or add tren or something because it still doesn't feel natural but like you said it maybe never will. I think you're a smart guy alex so I am not taking your encouragement lightly - realize that. I appreciate the care behind your advice. I can feel that.

There are just some minor things too. Like she had the audacity to ask that I eat her out in exchange for swallowing cum this morning. Is this normal??? Hmmm do I want to put my mouth where 10 dicks have gone before? What a tough question.

On a more serious note how do you get over the STD risk question? I get how everything in life has risk and you can take steps to avoid it with proper planning but when I see how willing she is to take loads in her mouth in hour 1 of meeting up for a date (now she is saying she's DTF on date 1 too), I can't imagine her impulse control is that good. And then I think of jerry's 3x rule, meaning there have probably been 30 dicks.

But I also see your point about just treating it like training. That is an appealing way to look at it.

>>40328896
Nice man, yeah I'm in it for the long haul too. I just find the science behind this so interesting, and you don't need a huge lab to do all these experiments, you body itself is the lab.

>>40328960
That was a great video lol. Manlets/framelets/jawlets/facelets probably wouldn't get the same results even if they were as shredded but I think as cringy as his videos can be they are good motivators for people who lift for girls.
>>
>>40328960
Sorry I copy and pasted from another thread

Just wondering what type of routine would be good for me since I'm almost an old fag and can't really go for PRs all the time. I'd like to get stronger still tho but it's hard with only 3x a week in the gym and jacked up shoulders
>>
>>40329031

>t. I appreciate the care behind your advice. I can feel that.

I dunno peek, I really like you. I can feel behind your replies to me, to anons, A real and genuine desire to help them.

You need to learn to separate women, not every woman you sleep with is going to be someone you marry or have kids or even date.

Don't fall for the /pol/ memes.

You got meme'd so hard, your life is turning into a meme,

Coming from the guy that is eating 4000 calories a day and lifting 30 hours a week and about to roid, I dunno,

>not letting 1 4chan board meme your life

Time to get so fucking juicy that I can spam CBTs about how I am an ancient god.

What else could u want from life?

> Like she had the audacity to ask that I eat her out in exchange for swallowing cum this morning. Is this normal???

lamo yes, yes it is normal.

>? Hmmm do I want to put my mouth where 10 dicks have gone before?

Well if you don't want to do something, then don't do it.

On an aside peek, I consider you one of my closest friends and I want ONLY the best for you, and I plan to stay in contact with you either via fraud or email for as long as we both are in good health and able to do so.

I really want good things for you man.

Just remember to never put women ahead of yourself, like one certain trip here, lets his quality of life be lowered because of a woman.

Do not do this to yourself, ever, it is never worth it.

Always look out for PEEK. you awlays looking out for alex, for anons, remember- You gotta take care of PEEK.

Or else no one will take care of Peek!

>>40328960

>tfw natty
>tfw pizza face

Redpill me on DIM
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>>40329031
>Manlets/framelets/jawlets/facelets probably wouldn't get the same results even if they were as shredded

guess ill just stop lifting
>>
>>40329031
Dude, literally what the FUCK is wrong with you lol
Why don't you just choose to live alone if sex and relationships are this hard for you? Nature is telling you something
>>
>>40329031
and yes that video was awsome, im was smiling like a retard the entire time, connors a cool dude, i like him alot
>>
>>40329080
ask grandpa for that

>>40329071
oh im the wrong person for this, im fucking around in the gym to a point where sometimes i just stand there in the middle of the gym because i dont even know what to do anymore aye lmaoo
>>
>>40329110
Well at least you're honest.
>>
How do I into this muscle barbie's arms mode?
What do you think is her stack /frauds/?
>>
>>40329178
So jelly if her shoulders daymn
>>
>>40329110
>s i just stand there in the middle of the gym because i dont even know what to do anymore aye lmao

>check moosey picture

Time to roid

Pepewithloadedgun.jpg
>>
>>40328568
>23
>2 years
>13%
>6'0 174lbs
>not a single 2/10 but maybe 20 to 30 5/10s
i'm gonna jump on test for 8 weeks, 600mg a week, how much should i expect gaining and mantaining?
also it would be better to do a lower dosage for 6 months? something like 300~400mg week?
>>
>>40329212
this post is what happens when you don't tell people to read r/steroids/wiki

if you're gonna be an autist about the op and post it 50 posts early, add that
>>
>>40329212
>how much should i expect gaining and mantaining?

zero and zero

increase cycle to 20 weeks on 500mg.

8 weeks aye lmao who told you this bullshit
>>
>>40329264
well, a friend with about the same stats as i have is on the 6th week of 600mg/w and he gained some good weight (about 15lbs), i'm gonna travel a lot in two and a half months, so i was thinking about a short cycle before going and another after, on the 20 week cycle as you said how much would i gain on weight?
>>
File: 1481090126735.jpg (532KB, 1014x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481090126735.jpg
532KB, 1014x800px
>>40329083
I'm in the same boat lol. Have you heard of alex's mastic gum meme? I have not been regular enough with it but I think he is really onto something with it for masseter gains.

>>40329085
>Why don't you just choose to live alone
I do and have been. This is just me peeking my head out of cocoon mode and being blinded/disillusioned by how stuff really is.

>>40329080
<3 thanks alex. aztimer111 gmail is my throwaway in case you don't have it already. Any anon or trip is welcome to email me with any questions or just for chat

>>40329205
I am so so so curious as to how your mind and stuff evolves even on TRT. This has been something akin to an awakening and I don't even think it's over. When the brain has been ravaged by cortisol and low test (latter being responsible for masculinization of brain - hallmark of dimorphism, including improvement in spatial memory which is a function of HPC which is also tied to the conflict avoidance behavior discussed earlier) for years and years, finally getting the right hormonal milieu up in the ol' skull bucket can be a great thing. You're young, so you'll probably have a greater degree of structural plasticity (although I think the conventional wisdom that says that plasticity in older age is completely 0 or whatever is BS).

I can feel the excitement for TRT/roids that you have on the physical front, but I am excited for the mental changes you will experience. You seem very comfortable with girls already but I think you will find improvements in areas you never thought to improve in mentally, if that makes sense (and if you indeed have the low T high C makeup that you believe you do).
>>
>>40329310
i think its retarded, but im also a roiding manlet faggot so you do what you want
>>
>>40328658
12 days you can easily do without, just double dose before you leave by the time you are back you're left with 1000/2/2/2=250mg equivalent in your system, even if you just took 500mg before then you're left with equivalent of an 125mg injection. And that's as if test e has a half life of 4 days rather than the ~5-6 it has. You will be totally fine. It would suck more if you're in Japan while doing PCT and having low test feels.
>>
>>40328568
yo fraud im about 5 weeks into my dbol and test e cycle and honestly im underwhelmed so far when am i gonna blow the fuck up??

inb4 eat more im eating a truck ton of food but im just getting fat. i have been making gains but nothing mind blowing yet
>>
File: myo.jpg (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
myo.jpg
2MB, 2400x2400px
>33
>haven't lifted in 3 years
>6%
>6'3 197
>hundreds

Thinking about starting to lift weights again. I'm still ottermode but my whole adult life I weighed 170ish and have put on 25 lbs in the last year. My body is virtually the same though all the weight is in my ass and calves bc I'm a UPS driver and every day is fuckin leg day.

Now that I've developed a more solid base, plus apparently figured out how to gain weight I think some added mass to the upper body would enhance my aesthetics quite a bit.

Being 33 now with the physically demanding job I work I have significantly less energy and motivation when I'm not at work. I'd pretty much rather sit at home an shitpost than go out and get 'mired and that's a problem.

I'm interested in a test cycle. Am I an old enough bastard to just go to one of those Low T clinics and see what they say or is there a more private way perhaps including Amazon like the 20 week cycle you guys mentioned below?

>pic related breakfast that put 20 lbs on me when nothing else would
>>
File: Screenshot_20170210-122514.png (119KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170210-122514.png
119KB, 1080x1920px
>>40329481
this is a great plan and I see so problem with it
>>
File: 1472937840366.jpg (181KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472937840366.jpg
181KB, 768x1024px
> Shia LaBoof arrested for assaulting a Trump support
> deportations have begun
> ICE raids
> niggers/hispanics going to jail for voter fraud
> Mexico is entering stage 3 of denial
> made 600% off my stocks for the previous year

Beautiful.
>>
>>40329625
Yeah there's nothing from with that.
Supraphysiological=> supraphysiogical level.
When you stop your cycle you don't titrate off either do you? And you wait a full 2 weeks before starting PCT.
Fucking idiot think your graph proves anything ?
>>
>>40329662
>Trump got his EO overturned
>Trump had a meltdown about it
>46% of the American population is for impeaching Trump (46% against)
it's going great
>>
>>40329687
>And you wait a full 2 weeks before starting PCT.
Wait, how long is 12 days again?
>>
File: 1486172147970.png (589KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486172147970.png
589KB, 580x600px
>>40329689
> shit that doesn't matter

The alternative to Trump is killing niggers/etc in the streets. You're lucky you got him and he's releasing pressure enough to prevent violence. Remember this in 3 years after Germany/etc has once again descended into chaos for catering to the left for far too long.
>>
>>40329687
>literally tripling your test levels then decimating them (in the literal sense of the word) within the span of 12 days isn't a problem because it's supra physiological to supra physiological
Who needs hormonal balance anyway?
>>
>>40329735
Trump supporters are the one being beaten and killed in the streets right now. Conservatives talk big but can't walk the walk.

Trump is getting impeached and then it's back to America becoming Sweden/Germany 2.0
>>
File: 1486081601279.jpg (205KB, 787x909px) Image search: [Google]
1486081601279.jpg
205KB, 787x909px
>>40329785

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

I've been projecting the rise of the far right for 7 years now. Trump is not an accident or a hack. He's a symptom of a pattern occurring across the entire world. Every 4 generations, we shift hard right, and it's happening once again right on schedule.

> Trump supporters are the one being beaten and killed in the streets right now. Conservatives talk big but can't walk the walk.

Trump supporters are being beaten and killed in 'peace time' by savages. Savages that don't understand every injustice they commit creates hundreds of enemies. Hypocrites that complain of the White race yet seem ignorant of the fact that we repay all debts ten-fold. When we mobilize, we do so with the intent of solving the problem long-term.

Again, Trump is not an accident, and him elected president is the confirmation that we're about to fight back, regardless of your values.
>>
>>40329702
Jesus fucking christ how fucking stupid are you? 12 days is his holiday, 2 weeks ie 14 days is longer than 12 days, so if people are absolutely fine at the end of their cycle when stopping for 14 days why wouldn't he be fine for 12 ?

Spelled it out for ya big guy, can you understand now ?
>>
>>40329767
Implying him getting off cycle and then on cycle again when hes back doesn't also cause hormonal imbalances, his plan was to cruise after so this should affect his balance less.
>>
>>40328568
can a non autist redpill me on roids? will l go bald, never have normal test again, etc? l already have gyno from being a fatfuck in my teens.
>>
>>40329968
you will literally die in 5 years time.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486745441947.jpg (63KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486745441947.jpg
63KB, 768x768px
I'm going to Blast and Cruise with just dianabol, with no aromatase inhibitors or SERMs.

What am I in for? What are my chances of growing a pair of gnarly tits?
>>
File: HKSoT0P.jpg (522KB, 1014x1199px) Image search: [Google]
HKSoT0P.jpg
522KB, 1014x1199px
So I burped and Viagra raws flew out my nose. Will my nose get a boner now?

>>40330070
You're a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>40330070
100%

enjoy that
>>
File: me.png (4MB, 1344x2308px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
4MB, 1344x2308px
first cycle advice
10 Months, 5 days a week
about 12%
5 '10
Started lifting skinny fat at 61kg now just about 68kg. eating 3k calories 200g protein everyday since.

thinking of cycling some test-e or pro-hormones as its not hard to source in the UK. what would you guys recommend anything different for first cycle? and for how long before pct?
>inb4 1000g tren weekly
thanks guys
>>
File: IMG_1697.jpg (2MB, 3218x2156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1697.jpg
2MB, 3218x2156px
Up ten lbs. shitting grey but I'm being given tudca for free. Okay.
>>
Can I just cruise on tren with my test?
I don't want to stop.
>>
>>40329031
>I just find the science behind this so interesting
Word. Besides actual need, I really enjoy, as a hobby if you will, digging up grandma science and old wives tales about this herb and that extract and w/e, because if there is even a iota of useful compound to be had (not all of those can be mass placebo), I will find it and try to buy a gazillion mgs of it to see if it improves my life in some way.

>“body itself is the lab”
>tfw so much steron and drug abuse related shitposting to be had I will rather not do it than having to choose
>>
>>40330561
jesus christ dude, you started gear way too early
>>
>>40330663
He hasn't started.
>>
>>40330605
>shitting grey but I'm being given tudca for free
the saying "too little too late" comes to mind

I forgot what your stack was exactly, wasn't sdrol your only oral?
>>
>>40328792
Pls
>>
>>40330798
idk what you're expecting

3x a week leaves pretty much only full-body routines. so, pick one.
>>
>>40330663
i havent started its why im asking
>>
>>40330798
Standard fullbody, choose w/e or, sorry for even linking such, https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/simple-program-for-complex-results
>>
>>40330834
What kind of volume? Periodization?

Hard to plan out with no real idea on the amount of gains or fatigue I can expect on a full body routine. Haven't done that shit since SS days
>>
>>40330856
All good, I actually like T-Nation. Just have to read through the shilling and it's an alright site.
>>
>/fit/ and its ridicilious obsession over routines
>>
>tfw 96.67% xp
I think I'll mainspec ice.
>>
>>40330899
You'll understand when you're older senpai. I can't go hard anymore without blowing shit out and starting over again a couple weeks later.

Deadlift, ironically, is the only lift I have continued to increase and continue to lift at 85-100% of my 1RM. I have to pay more attention to the details and volume of what I'm doing.

When I was 21 I could just walk into the gym and do CrossFit barbell fly spinning pikes and gain 15lbs of mass. Now I do a box jump and dislocate my hip.
>>
>>40330899
Shut the fuck up,you are a 19 year old retarded kid who doesnt even lift for 2 years,yet you talk like you know shit.
Have you ever read a fucking lifting article in your life ?
>>
>>40330876
Yeah it helped me through a few struggles. I do my own research and programming now but for quick peeks on the shitter or to fanboi certain coaches it is good, shilling aside.
>>
>>40330788
Nah it's back to a dark brown. 25mg sdrol. It's the most quality sdrol I've had. Only other time this has happened was my first blast with massively overdosed dbol.

I'm just sensitive to orals.
>>
>>40330691
>>40330663

Yo am I OK?

I have this paranoia that my joints will blow up and people are just advising me that it's ok because of malice and because of the shitposting?

10 months too early

5 months ok?

You promise it's ok Bimbo?

>>40330955

>fit and it's ridiculous obsession over loading schemes and % of one rep maxes

>MasT pictures on 'do whatever I want nerds ancient god ' routine
>moosey pictures on 'walk in gym do whatever'
>Reddit pictures of dyel beyond belief people on 'I autistically obsessed over my loading schemes'

>>40330961

You were supposed to post ur body like 18 hours ago
>>
>>40331046
You're really fucking annoying.

Like the college kid who just discovered philosophy and thinks he understands the world.

You're obviously a newfag and you think you're discovered some great magical secret to lifting when you're still DYEL yourself. Do you literally know anything about working out aside from what pyscho mast has told you?

Also your greentexts suck.
>>
>>40331046
Not everyone on this azerbaijani woold trading forum has their body pictures on their laptop.
>HURR DURR POST BODY XD
any highschooler who does pushups before bed has more muscle mass than you.
>>
>>40331046
neither of those two people who you just replied to you (or the post you quoted) are me btw

still at work right now, went to happy hour yesterday after work then it was off to my Tinder hookup

sorry!
>>
>>40331046
It's too early.

I started at 23, after years of lifting and about 3 months in my knee exploded from collagen issues with high test.

Take the risk if you want but I wouldn't.
>>
File: IMG_3035.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3035.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>40331093
>>40331091

People that say 'I will post my body in 6 hours' have to post their body

Which he did 18 hours ago?

You guys aware that any shitposting at me will result in being forced to look at my skinny (fat desu at this point, skinny fat) frame

Fresh pics, 8 minutes old

>Bimbo can post pics because he is juicy
>I'm not allowed

This is discrimination, s.mh f.am

Muscleism
>>
>>40331046
>that guy who doesn't realize everyone really hates him and it's not always just one guy
>>
>>40331137

Alright thanks Bimbo.

I'll get bloods done just to see if I need TRT though
>>
>>40331138
also I said I would if you wanted, you told me to stop being sad then never brought it up again

make up your mind
>>
>>40331138
bimbo can post because this is a steroids thread and he is on steroids.
>>
>>40331138
I didnt say I will post my body you braindead fuck,>>40330961 This is my first post in this thread.
Do you have a mental disability ? for fucking real I am not trying to insult you.
>>
File: IMG_1555.jpg (156KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1555.jpg
156KB, 750x741px
>>40331162
Not that anyone can tell
>>
File: IMG_3036.jpg (284KB, 1242x1954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3036.jpg
284KB, 1242x1954px
>>40331158

Why can't we be friends though anon

Like idc about u messing up a one night stand b/c I am meeting a girl tonight and another tommrow

So if I can call truce after your bullshit we can't u chill out

You'd rather ree at me and make op's slandering myself and gland's good names
>>
>>40331138
Shoo shoo ugly elf
>>
File: naruto-amazing-art-quality.png (540KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-amazing-art-quality.png
540KB, 1280x800px
>tfw cutting to 8% for animecon on april and so I can start slutting around in okcupid/grindr for free meals and deliveries from faggot beta providers

this is fucking hell mates, if only I had those flex wheeler genetics so I can half ass everything and eat 5k cal and still be at 7-8% no problem.
>>
>>40331191
don't act like 16 year old girls on fb/ig fishing for compliments dude
>>
>>40331300
are you a womeme ?
>>
>>40331302

>what is body dysmorphia

>>40331300

Glands bait?
>>
>>40331300
wish I didn't know that feel

I stopped watching anime 3 years ago but I still go to cons for the sluts (would recommend btw)
>>
>>40331302
>being pedantic
>>
>>40331308

male, want to be those fags with make up and a girly face but a body like competitors in men's physique.

that's my ticket to the gravy train of faggotbux.
>>
>>40331327
Nice word choice bimbo,I like it.
how is it going with the unstable chink.
>>
tfw pre-workout shits
>>
>>40331138
I don't care if you post pics just don't try and give me advice or reply to my posts or make fun of my wife's kid ever again.
>>
>>40331359
Same as it ever was. Bickering and dissatisfaction with blocks of passion and fun.

Trying to just coast. This morning was was good.
>>
>>40331387
you need to chill man you deserve it.
pack your shit and ghost her,both of you will be happier.
>>
>>40331343
this world needs more swole traps

miku hatsune head on akira ragemode body
>>
>>40331368

>5 (yous)

AHAH THE YOU YOU YOU IT IS LIKE CRACK IT FEEDS ME

>do I know anything about training other than what fraud has told me

'no'

But it seems to work

Look at /fraud/ (excluding you mr.dyel)

>>40331093

>forum has their body pictures on their laptop.

t.dyel

how you can be a bodybuilder and not have photos of yourself on your phone or laptop

>tfw getting flamed by the roleplaying natties that anon complained about

shoo shoo
>>
File: IMG_1702.jpg (86KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.jpg
86KB, 1200x960px
>>40331432
Yeah. things are fine for now.

Someone buy me this model kit and I'll coach you.
>>
>>40331368

whoops bby I quoted the wrong guy xoxox no flame <3 <3 <3
>>
>>40331528

Also,

>moosey small
>I'm big
>but I can't post photos

'Whaha wahaha this 19 year old kid is bigger than me after 2 months of test E + supersets than I am after 9 years of "strength sports" and winistrol and fucking 2 year long blast.'

comedy gold,

>im bigger than moosey
>i can't post pics though

cannot make this shit up,
>>
>>40329310
~10 of those 15lbs is water, glycogen and increased nutrient storage in the sarcoplasm

Meaning he gained about 5lbs, if that, of muscle.
>>
File: C4TvY-QWAAEDSQ7.jpg (128KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4TvY-QWAAEDSQ7.jpg
128KB, 675x1200px
who MAGA here?
>>
File: 1486516825686.png (782KB, 490x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1486516825686.png
782KB, 490x1015px
>>40331598
wat
>>
>>40331529
Ever built 1:60 or above?
>>
>>40329339
>Anyone go ahead and email me to chat
>Still hasn't replied from like two nights ago
>>
>>40331802
Pfft like I have money
>>
Hypothetical question:

Would buying steroid and steroid accessories for people through deep web markets for people who I've never met and who have never met me at a markup be a viable business model? Would you pay a stranger to have things delivered through your post 2 days later?

This is all hypothetically theoretical of course.
>>
>>40331861
yea, people irl overpay a shit ton

you'll probably have to deliver in person though and not ship to their address if you go that way
>>
File: IMG_3037.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3037.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
W2c big Lenny mode?
>>
>>40331877
I'd literally just place the hypothetical order and have it delivered normally.

I don't do any gear but if you can tell me some stuff I could theoretically look it up and give you a completely fictive figure because I would /never/ do such illegal things and then compare with what you pay in your area.
>>
>>40331885
Have toxically high cortisol for years/ self induce Cushings.
>>
>>40331861

yes that is a valid strategy you may have seen one or two of these businesses before they are called RETAILERS
>>
>>40331908
That's the idea behind it yes but I thought steroids are illegal and one can't buy them from an official retailer.
>>
>>40331894
basically you just want to act as a middleman and still do online orders?

no that wouldn't work, why wouldn't they just order themselves?

I think I misunderstood initially, I'm saying you could sell at a markup as an irl dealer of gear bought online, but just being a middleman while keeping everything online/anonymous wouldn't work
>>
>>40331916

I'm talking about buying shit from Person A and selling it for more to person B, aka retail.
>>
>>40331924
Yes, basically.

Because a lot of people have trouble getting bitcoins and going behind 7 proxies, as well as finding the right market, a vendor and yada yada.

If you can help me out here, why wouldn't it work and how can I go about selling it to bodybuilders? I'm not built so I would probably be suspicious and all that.

>I hypothetically tried it with weed but the margins are too small and it's all polish people and niggers and very unreliable/gangster acting
>>
>>40331833
Wait, I actually read the email I sent and it doesn't need a response I'm just being a weirdo. Nvm
>>
mr chinaman finally picked up the fucking hgh money after like 3 days or something

now only to wait another 10 for him to ship it
>>
>>40331941
the thing is only idiots buy gear through darknet marketplaces. you can buy shit in the clearnet domestically at no risk at all, for btc of western union or moneygram. you don't offer anything at all except a markup.

if you want to go that way, you need to deal irl
>>
File: masie_single.jpg (28KB, 200x600px) Image search: [Google]
masie_single.jpg
28KB, 200x600px
Can someone post the quad pin location graphic? Thanks
>>
>>40332009
Could you tell me the name of some gear items so I can look them up and see how they compare to your clearnet thing?

For example I found an add for
Testosterone Enanthate 10ml
at roughly $31

How would that compare?
>>
>>40332009
And a hypothetical add selling HGH "Bio-Peptide REAL 191AA rHGH 10x10iu pieces 100iu"

for about 300 euro. Again, how would that compare?
>>
>>40332090
>>40332112
you dont even know fucking gear prices yet u are trying to peddle it in a extremely retarded way
>>
>>40332090
for the US I assume? that's the normal price on the clearnet and it goes as low as 25 usd

not gonna link you sources because I am not getting banned for you
>>
>>40332146
Yeah I don't know shit that's why I'm asking. What I want to know is if the prices online are cheaper than those irl and if there's a profit since I'm not making shit with weed.
>>
>>40332155
Well, shit.
>>
>>40332164
Yes, there's a huge margin.

That's about as much information as you can get from here though
>>
>>40332185
Aight, thanks anyway.
>>
File: thefuckyoulookinherefor.png (150KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckyoulookinherefor.png
150KB, 254x254px
>2015: Fat fucking cunt, video games all day, filthy fucking degenerate. Probably going to lose limbs to diabetes because I can't stop jamming pies in my fucking gob.
>2016: Decide to sell my xbone and some other bullshit to buy bench. Dropped huge weight boys, lost over sixty ki's, first cycle after with no fuckups or complications.

Fraud changed my life, haven't felt this motivated and chill in yonks. I fucking love you vitamin b12 enthusiasts.
>>
File: klK6q6k.png (1MB, 1440x1434px) Image search: [Google]
klK6q6k.png
1MB, 1440x1434px
>>
>>40330961
im 22 years old.

you do autistic routines and track your calories and macros, while im fucking around in the gym and grow twice your size.

triggered
>>
>>40332211
good effort mate, post progress for lols
>>
>>40331138
dude what happened to you? you were atleast shredded.

now you look severly underweight and carrying alot of water? Lay off the carbs or something... besides i thought you were planning to hit 9%

so much for that. Jeez dude I used to be impressed by your drive but seems you've gotten complacent.
>>
>>40332348
ur girlfriends lookin at my cmon mate cmon mate
>>
>>40332543

>lay off the carbs

"Hhaha bodybuilding diet is mostly carbs"

"Haha man 1g lb/ of protien, 100g fat, rest carbs"

"lots of carbs, eat a lot of carbs, haha, carbs carbs, get in the gym, then eat carbs"

>what happaned to you

fucking lighting happened I was never shredded

>planning to hit 9%

Ok, everyone told me to start bulking like 1 month ago, I spent another month cutting just to be safe

>everyone told me I was malnorished man, bulk, bulk, bulk
>not even 1 week later
>not even gained 1 single pound of fat
>'ur fat'

REEE
>>
>>40332459
>triggered meme
6'0 225 lbs %11-13 bf,I am pretty much comfortable with my own skin considering I've only done one cycle.
Strength wise I can ohp your deadlift probably.
>>
File: estats.jpg (298KB, 1024x483px) Image search: [Google]
estats.jpg
298KB, 1024x483px
>>40332753

OK I'm 5'10 3000 lbs 0% body fat

here's a photo of my body

ANd I'm natty lol

U mad?

>strength wise

30%+ bodyfat detected
>>
>>40332778
Kekd pretty hard on this.
Dunno man,its almost like you are actually retarded that you cant understand what you read,I wish I could take a pic for you rn but im on a bus trip
>%30 bf
As I said,13-14 at max.
>>
>>40332810

>bf% goes up 2% every 30 seconds

by the time u find a camera it will be up to 30

LOL
>>
>>40332832
I am just trying to help you,without periodization and progressive overload yo wont put any muscle.
But keep doing you mate,keep getting memed by that curlbro kid moosey and dont do anything I said,you will see the results at the end of your bulk,maybe you'll realize then.
I am on a bus trip.Read the last sentence until you understand it.
>>
>>40332543
>>40332743

>try to bulk
>gained 1lb

>you're fat

>cutting
>'stop cutting alex, you are a skeelton'

Did it ever occur to you that I am BOTH to fat to bulk AND to skinny to cut?

So hmm, what do I do?

I can go back to cutting except 50% of fraud says 'retard retard bulk' and the other 50% says 'cut cut'
>>
File: mastpumped12152016.jpg (157KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
mastpumped12152016.jpg
157KB, 400x533px
>>40332891

ur stats are suspicious to me

here is 6'0 220 6-7% bodyfat

so you are informing me that you have 13 lbs less muscle than this?

Mirrin hard, if I looked like that, I would have lots of photos of me on my laptop

I realize that FFMI=/= physique, but come on, first cycle, those stats?

I respond best to people's advice that post photos of an impressive physique desu

anon posting some absurd stats at me does not breed trust
>>
>>40332743
You need sugar to grow
>>
>ordered Indian pharma shit 4 days ago
>shit was shipped 3 days ago
>got ems tracking number
>still not in the ems tracking system
ems is SO BAD
>>
>start reading "building the perfect beast"
>pretty interesting
>really high AI suggestions for cycles, though... (~50mg/day adex, clomid, and/or asin, depending on cycle)
>author talking about breaking up cycles into phases of max androgenic, max anabolic, cortisol suppression, etc
>seems legit, let's look at the androgenic phase
>250mg test daily for ten days, then nine days of nothing, then ramping up deca every other day
Holy shit, are there people who do this in real life?
>>
>>40332940

>you need sugar to grow

I'm eating some sugar post workout

Thanks for advice though

(U want 2 guess who told me to eat sugar post workout hint it's a fraud trip)
>>
>>40332996
Me?
>>
>>40332988
>~50mg/day adex,
I'm sure you're confusing things
>>
>>40333012
Woops, yeah, he was just talking about that one in a previous section.
>>
>>40333005

bimbo

u giving out advice and stuff here? good.

>daily reminder that a competing bodybuilder from brazil posts here as anon
>daily reminder a fitness model posts here as anon
>daily reminder this guy posts here as anon
>>40332891

why people worth using trips don't use I don't understand when I use a trip for no reason

is it that hard

like how else would someone tell a competing BB's advice from some fat dude e-statting
>>
>want to blast deca/EQ
>have nothing but test on hand
>get estro sides past 200mg test

fug
>>
>>40333113
>tfw no estro sides on test + dbol
not sure if i should be happy or not? is the shit even working?
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 640x1136px
Today's fresh kahuna picture

Black joggers are so stylish but make my legs look THINN.

Still curious about PT certifications that are cheap and worth getting?
Also good gyms to work at?

Cmon guys if no one spoon feeds me this by the end of today in going to be stuck doing my own research
>>
>>40333210
Dbol gave me some good feels, you should be able to tell an oral is working pretty quickly.
>>
>>40333210
ya I'm calling shenanigans on that

what is it, your first day?
>>
>>40333311
Even I get itchy nips with dbol
>>
I haven't been able to squat in 3 days due to a weird feeling in my inner thigh, like I pulled it or something. my babbymode warmup sets are too hard for me atm. even lifts that just barely make me put weight on my legs like rows are a bitch. deadlifts are also p much impossible

help
>>
>>40333266
if no one answered it simply means no one is online who is smart enough to answer your question.

you are on 4chan after all
>>
>>40333311
5th week iv already finished my dbol cycle

i got dbol back pumps and insane bicep pumps in the gym so the dbol definately worked but im unsure about the test?

and yeah honestly no estro sides at all i guess i just dont aromatise very much
>>
>>40333266
I went with acsm as I preferred that course material but a lot of gyms like nasm certs.

If you're smart you'd just collect certs. They're cheap and easy.
>>
>>40329566
If you aren't getting any strenght or size gains its probs either
-shit diet
-shit training
-bunk gear
>>
File: wayX9ij.jpg (157KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
wayX9ij.jpg
157KB, 1080x1350px
What would you guys' ultimate presex Valentine's day stack look like? TnE/TrNE/Cialis/Viagra/halo/proviron?

>>40333564
Do you guys get free trimix from the studio? I want to try some but not many Indian places carry it.
>>
>>40334529
Glass of whiskey and a cock ring.
>>
>>40328568

I am sitting here, thinking of what a great guy peek is

>always seeks to help others
>always kind
>always honest
>doesn't care what others think of him
>posts the reality of his life, without fear of judgement
>always puts time and effort and scientific backing behind his posts

More of you should strive to emulate those qualities.

No need to have this fake 'this is what 4chan thinks is alpha' personality, it is cringey as fuck, and paper thin.

Peek is more alpha than anyone that acts like that.
>>
>>40334763
>Inb4 5mos of trt and fuggin tinder sluts and he starts raving and spamming like glands/alex
>>
Why would an otherwise healthy individual ever take steroids?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (130KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
130KB, 1280x1067px
>>40335143
Get swole and leave humanity behind
>>
Gym closing early.

Rows or triceps, which do I do first in case I run out of time?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 300x257px
>>40335143
>>
>>40332988
>all of the anabolic phases are insulin and GH
I am sad, but not particularly surprised, I guess.

>>40334529
Lord Jesus, that pic...

>>40335163
Whichever is lagging. Barring that distinction, I'd go for rows, since they're more of a "core" movement for me.
>>
>>40329264
12 weeks is plenty famalam
>>
>>40335163
Both simultaneously. Gotta confuse the muscles.
>>
>>40335181
>Row eith one arm, pushups with the other
>Its... The Perfect Exercise!
>>
Where can I get dnp usa
>>
Thinking about running my first cycle and bulking. I'm at around 18 percent bf...Is it even worth cutting as a natty before hopping on?
>>
>>40335306
Cut, you want to bulk on cycle.
>>
>>40335306
>Thinking about running my first cycle and bulking. I'm at around 18 percent bf
xd i can eat whatever i want now with steroids itll all go to muscle for sure
>>
>>40335325
>>40335335
Thanks guys. The only reason I'm asking is because I will have access to an amazing gym for the next few months before moving. I really like the idea bulking on cycle at this gym, but a cut it is then.
>>
>watching a dyel explain how to exercise to another dyel
>Fullnof broscience

Blind leading the blind fellas
>>
>tfw have bostin lloyd genetics (aka complete shit responder to all gear)

Aside from being indian/bald, is there any worse fate?

Watch my diet, do my training, take tren till i'm literally lactating brown with all these prami/letro/b6 and I'm still making retardedly slow progress.
>>
File: 1485389401719.png (356KB, 491x423px) Image search: [Google]
1485389401719.png
356KB, 491x423px
obese fat fuk here, 340lbs. Friends I lift with want me to hop on anavar wut do?
>>
>>40335583
Keep bulking
>>
>>40333080
Not everyone wants creepy fuckers saving all their shit and getting data mined.

Even big people's advice you should take with a grain of salt, genetics play a hell of a role. Not to discredit anyone, just saying you should evaluate everything you read.
>>
>>40335583
Do not jump on gear until you've been lifting consistently for at least a couple years.

There are no exceptions.
>>
When I "brew" my own test, do I have to filter it?.
>>
>>40335763
Nah you'll be fine
>>
>>40328568

Keri get off of /fit/
>>
>>40335784
Ok thanks.
>>
>>40335763
I love that you have to ask this

like you didn't look up how homebrewing works at all, you're just going to take 2.5g of test e powder, 10ml of mct/gso and just blend that shit together and hope for the best

god bless you man
>>
>>40336033
nice meme but u are gonna get banned now kthxbai
>>
>>40336053
>banned for posting a link

what did you mean by this
>>
>>40336074
he means you posted a link that refers directly to a source (and a board that has source talk) so you're going to get banned
>>
>>40336082
Okay i deleted the post, didn't know you weren't even allowed to discuss something like that, thought the rule was for soliciting sales
>>
>>40336096
for what it's worth, that guy being a low responder is much more likely than that source selling bunk/underdosed (brewed) shit, despite how much of a braindead mongoloid the rep is

it could be a bad batch of raws though. I have their enanthate so I should be gucci if that's the issue. wish getting on blast bloods wasn't such a pain in the ass in Canada
>>
>>40336153
>despite how much of a braindead mongoloid the rep is

What do you mean by this? Like the grammar/spelling? That part does kind of make me feel uneasy...
>>
>>40336153
people there are fucking retarded

some retard was complaining about getting like 2x dose response, after he caused a shitstorm with the source, he conveniently mentioned he was pinning it fucking subq

he then switched to IM and got bloods and it was perfect...
>>
>>40336177
Someone should post natty/pct bloods, claim they were running such and such source, and see what happens.
>>
Coinbase is being a prick.

What's the next best option for Bitcoin?
>>
File: IMG_1719.jpg (141KB, 750x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1719.jpg
141KB, 750x777px

Sdrol is kicking my ass. All I can do is sleep.
>>
>>40336260
even with the tudca? or have you not started yet
>>
>>40336153
>>40336170
pls reply
>>
>>40336265
Started 500mg today. Stool and urine are normal. No back pumps. Digestion is fine. Appetite is fine. Just lethargic.
>>
>>40336269
yes, and just random inability to read or comprehend things properly. definitely feels like English isn't his first language

haven't you been feeling uneasy about this shit for a year now? I'm pretty sure I remember you. it's time to pull the trigger m8
>>
>>40336278
500mg is kinda low, I'd start higher and taper down since you're still experiencing sides
>>
>>40336297
Tudca really doesn't have much benefit over 750mg; it's only 25mg sdrol.
>>
>>40336286
Kek probably me. But I pulled the trigger actually

>definitely feels like English isn't his first language
Definitely, also did a lot of odd things relating to posting listings... Makes you kind of wonder how he became a rep in the first place
>>
File: 1473795521039.jpg (442KB, 1279x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1473795521039.jpg
442KB, 1279x1706px
>>40336217
Someone help my vials are running low
>>
File: 1486609695101.jpg (66KB, 234x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486609695101.jpg
66KB, 234x386px
what site is this?

someone showed me this pic on here the other day
>>
>>40336308
lol let's not talk about him trying to post files on reddit by linking directly to his c:\ drive (with his name in the full path)

the dude is definitely an idiot but at least he isn't representative of the product
>>
>>40336333
>trying to post files on reddit by linking directly to his c:\ drive (with his name in the full path)

What DID he mean by this... i cringed so hard
>>
>>40336328
that's literally a program on someone's computer

how can you not recognize a command line interface
>>
>>40336333
>the dude is definitely an idiot but at least he isn't representative of the product

But to be honest he kind of IS representative, isn't he?

It's quite possible that he simply bought the business from the previous rep who was the owner...?
>>
>>40336341
>how can you not recognize a command line interface

in english doc
>>
>>40336353
He's literally a representative lmao [redacted]_Rep
>>
>>40336363
Have you never used ms dos?
>>
What is Frauds opinion of Dylan Gemelli? I tend to find myself watching his videos a lot because he's ultra conservative with his views on gear; I just imagine his advice being safe. However he recommends running masteron at 800 mg a week which is nuts from what I've seen on other cycle logs; most keep it in the 4-600 range. I was thinking of including it in my next cycle if I can find it so just wondering what I should know about dosing and just masteron in general if anyone has any experience
>>
>>40336365
Well you said he wasn't representative of the quality...

Which I don't see how that could be possible. Honestly he's probably made the most errors of any source I've seen.
>>
>>40336260
LMAO you on sdrol too

jesus christ do i start all the fucking memes around here?
>hur i am gonna get sdrol
>like 2 other trips start bitching about sdrol

>hur i am gonna get hgh lmao rich jew!!!
>taco guy, kahuna, some other guy follows suit

>>40336304
is this true ive been taking 1.5 grams 3 hours after my superdrol
>>
>>40336217
I use localbitcoins
>>
>>40336374
Dosing mast at 800mg pw isn't unheard of. Most people stack it with tren or eq and this keep te dosage a bit lower but running it with just test 800 is fine if you're not prone to mpb
>>
>>40336397
this
>>
>>40336390
No you didnt start a meme it's just a solid oral.

And I meant to reply to you the other day but my local cell towers ISP is blocked. 1.5g Tudca is a waste of money and hell on your lipids. You only need about half that.
>>
whats the absolute WORST that can happen from only taking 8-10 weeks off cycke instead of 18....? I just wrapped up a 14 week test cycle, now I've got 4 weeks of PCT ahead of me, and I was hoping to start another cycle come summer but that time is rapidly approaching... so assuming my health is all good after PCT (my balls are still full sized they didn't shrink much at all), what's the earliest I could run another cycle???
>>
>>40336415
>hell on your lipids
fuck

whatever my hdl is probably 0 anyway on 30 sdrol 860 tren e. lel

>>40336415
>my local cell towers ISP is blocked
hate that shit. then you go to the banned page and you see it is some autist posting CP or about niggers on /pol/
>>
File: IMG_1696.jpg (963KB, 2305x1781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.jpg
963KB, 2305x1781px
>>40336430
Your igf is through the roof I bet though.
>>
>>40336436
didn't start hgh yet. waiting for the slow ass chinaman to send it. paid 3 days ago he only picked up the money transfer today, can only imagine when he is actually gonna ship it.

unless i am retarded and sdrol raises igf? i know tren does but not really that much right?
>>
>>40336445
Any oral will raise igf.
>>
>>40336397
>>40336399
Can I use a debit card or is this in person?

I googled and I'm still not sure
>>
>>40336415
What's your source on tudca dosing? The med student mod on r/steroids recced up to 1.5g/day last I saw
>>
>>40336427
You can start now?

I've been on 4 years straight probably a third of that time on tren and plus two or more other compounds and I'm perfectly healthy. Well except for that time I got an abscess and I spent 4 days in a hospital getting lectured by fat fucking nurses about the dangers of steroid use lel. However my bloods all came back perfect surprisingly. Cholesterol, BP, everything was fine. I'm sure anther 14 week test cycle won't hurt you brah.
>>
>>40336487
Oh this was years ago back in 2014 when FL, Chem and I were doing our thing.

CHEM had all the research on it and the dude is a hormone savant. I'd trust CHEM over Reddit but if there's new evidence to suggest otherwise please link me.
>>
>>40336514
I don't have a real source. Like I said the med student mod that everyone jacks off on r/steroids has recommended up to 1.5g, so I was wondering why you said it was too much.
>>
>>40336532
because bimbo is an expert broscientist

take everything he says with a giant grain of salt
>>
>>40329689
Most Americans don't know what the fuck impeachment is and assume it means he would essentially be fired. Hearing a 'statistic' like that means absolutely nothing
>>
>>40336538
I try.
>>
>>40336478
They list their accepted payment methods. Cash deposit into there account is the fastest.
>>
>>40332988
Fun read, really, but I have yet to meet someone who followed it as it is meant to, most just chuckle at some of the funkier recommendations and only build mini-beasts :^)
>>
>>40335583
short answer: no.
more detailed answer: fuck no.
>>
File: reprange.png (37KB, 807x662px) Image search: [Google]
reprange.png
37KB, 807x662px
>>40336538
this is 4chan everything is like chuging a litter of the dead sea when listing to advice, its all multilayered irony and truth like a jewl encrusted turd.
>>
>>40336586
You ever notice a change in skin tone on tren, like you got a tan?
>>
Hey there guys, i'm 23 and i've been lifting four times a week for about 7 years. I've made big gains, put on about 20 pounds over time, but for the last year i've been stuck at 140 lbs. I'm 5'5" and about 14% bodyfat. Bulking and then leaning out just isn't getting me the aesthetic results i want, I'm already fit by anyone's standards but i'm just not happy with my core definition and vascularity. I want to hit 150, not looking to make unsustainable gains, just to gain some aesthetics for a few years. I already take zinc, creatine, etc. and i'm pretty sure my test levels are pretty high because i've had pretty consistent back/shoulder acne and greasy sweat for years. Nonetheless a buddy of mine who's on a few different types of gear (honestly i don't know what his stack is, it's kind of his business) has told me he could hook me up with test if i wanted to try it. Do you think i could make gains by doing a cycle? And what would you recommend for a manlet like me?

Pls no bully
>>
File: 1478473175289.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478473175289.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>40328568

Guys, I am getting serious painful itchiness all over my body when I get hot, even when not exercising. Just doing test right now, what side effect is this shit off? Too high estrogen?
>>
I love new girl.

Deschanel sucks but the male leads are great.
>>
>>40337118
I stopped watching after they switched black guys
>>
>>40337118
>>40336854
Pls answer
>>
>>40337118
Heck yes, I love those dudes.
>>
>>40337165
>>40337191
Nick is a lot like the old trip Sp0ike.
>>40337168
Nah I'm just constantly pink. Fair Irish skin.
>>
>>40337203
Now that you mention it, yeah.
>>
>>40336862
>40mg dbol ed for 4 weeks
>250mg test E every three days
Do this for 12-16 weeks

Standard first cycle. You will make a years worth of gains in 12 weeks.
>>
Who say deadlifts won't make you aesthetic?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVhF0mgQ-iIhU-50euxAAlZSuEENyf5-exbuA0/
>>
>>40337579
bimbo
>>
File: its kk motherfucker.jpg (199KB, 550x416px) Image search: [Google]
its kk motherfucker.jpg
199KB, 550x416px
>>40337579
deadlifts are for fags lmao
>>
Hey guys, new to /fit/.

In my 20's and got my testosterone checked and found it to be low normal, or approximately 9.5 mmol/dl. I was told the docs wouldn't look at my serum testosterone. I didn't want to get treatment anyway, as I was hoping to one day have children. That was about 15 years ago, and I've had my kids; and was thinking of checking to see if I qualify for TRT.

I wanted to know that in the event that I don't what would /fit suggest as a beginners cycle?

Either way I want to supplement my androgens, doctor prescribed or not; but I have very little knowledge of steroids. A guy I know suggests testosterone ethanate and decabol, but where do I find the info for myself? Especially post cycle therapy too.

Also, do steroids work well in conjunction with strength training? I wasn't very successful at powerlifting before, and wanted to have a go with a more normal androgen level. Does it help strength, or just make you look good? I've already got a wife and kids, so I don't care about looking good.
>>
>>40337086
high androgen, lower your doses if its unbearable
>>
dick is hard until penetration starts = low estro?
>>
>>40337844
Yeah
>>
>>40337853
will viagra help? dont have anything fast acting to bring up estro and got a girl coming over in an hour
also have mt2 but dont want to deal with the flushed face
>>
>>40337717
>I have very little knowledge of steroids

Do some research then.
You need to know how this stuff works in case things go south.
Do your own research and come back here then for cycle advice if you still have any questions.
>>
>girlie comes home
>doesn't come in to kiss me despite walking past me and making eye contact several times
>whatever just play it off
>finally hops in bed with me
>ask her to fool around I just want mine before we go to bed
>"no I'm tired"
>k nbd I rub one out
>coke back to bed, its dark and I accidentally step on the cat
>he bites me drawing blood
>say fuck
>she demands to know what the fuck my problem is
>"you and your cat"
>she goes to sleep in the living room
>ask wtf she's doing
>she comes back to bed
>ask her what that was about
>"nothing in tired"
>cool be affectionate
>she just repeats she's tired, mind you she's done just played dress up all day asking for Tips and then partied with friends nothing strenuous
>she throws a leg on me but pulls away when I pull her close
>roll over and call her a cunt
>"fuck you"
>why fuck me girlie
>"leave me alone right now I'm serious"
>k
>get in the car and leave

Holy shit what the fuck
>>
>>40338040
PREGNANT.
>>
Are peptides worth it?
Next bulk i want to advance to 7 Plate Deadlift from 6 plates
Need something to strengt my ligaments anderen Joints.
Grhp2/6 or ipamorelin?
Or your recommendation
>>
>>40338109
>Are peptides worth it?
Only if they're close to your only option. They are cheaper, more thoroughly tested anabolic alternatives.
>>
>>40338145
Next Bulk will be 10 weeks a
Test e 250mg
Tren/Mast e 500mg a week
So peptides or normal supps like glucosamine msm
>>
>>40331302
he fucks men for money and works in the porn industry, hes broken. it doesnt surprise me at all that he manifests behavior similar to that of a teenage girl.
>>
File: 4-chan-daffy-duck-stonefaced.jpg (205KB, 1477x1078px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-daffy-duck-stonefaced.jpg
205KB, 1477x1078px
>tfw lazy fuck slept till 1pm
>my cheapass gym subscription only lets me in 9am-noon on weekends because of these jewfucks in the leisure centre

Missed chest day on a cut, guess I'll just do 300 push ups or something.
>>
>>40338096
I have no Fucking clue but it's stupid. I was chill and fine until she decided to be a cunt about her cat biting me.
>>
>>40337966
The point of this post IS research. I debated putting this on a "questions that dont deserve their own thread" precisely because I was worried about the response you gave. It's something i've wanted to do for a while; see how normal test guys live.
But I'm just starting out, so im asking /fit/. And their are certain things that /fit/ would tell me that a doc can't. Like, whats the likelihood I will start becoming too aggressive and mistreating my family? Subjectively what are they like? Will I become more horny and more likely to cheat?
>>
>>40338376
Learn about the functions testosterone plays a role in.
Learn about its side effects.

On test only, you will become only a little more aggressive.
For myself, I became super horny and moved from jerking off once a week to 3 times daily.

But it's different for everyone.
>>
>>40338172
If you got plenty of cash, try it I suppose. Report back how it works out.
Using peptides for joint support is rare.

>>40338306
Some people get crazy attached to their pets.
>>
>>40336676
I can't really blame them, though... Those cycles are weird (and sometimes kinda spooky). Also, not everyone is willing/able to go the GH+slin route.
I kind of wish there was a summary at the end or something. I'm still not sure how I would construct my own cycle to avoid the feedback loop. I'm kinda dumb with this stuff though.
>>
>>40338392

I thought aggression was a symptom of low test and stability in mood was an indicator of normal or high test?
>>
Opinions on doing a high test cut? Does it help or hinder fat loss?
>>
>>40338857
Test dosent help with fat loss, it just prevents muscle catabolism. Just use high enough test that you don't lose muscle and cut like a natty. 250-500mg pw should be fine.
>>
>>40339001
I was on 200mg/wk and felt natty/like shit... upping to 350/wk not for gains, just to feel better. I hate being so weak and my joints hurt so bad on low test, shit sucks senpai
>>
>>40339050
Unless you're a super shit responder 200mg pw should be at the top end of the natty range it beyond. Sure it wasn't estrogen? There's nothing wrong with cutting at 350mg pw, just curious why you felt bad at a dose that's higher than any normal TRT dosage.
>>
File: freshqtczgf.jpg (90KB, 1195x721px) Image search: [Google]
freshqtczgf.jpg
90KB, 1195x721px
>qtczgf has landed with family
>call her as she's laying down for bed after her first day
>"how's the family? Do you like it there? Is the room nice?" etc. etc.
>"yeah it's really nice and they're nice too...the house is great and everything...I just don't feel like I belong here and..."
>starts sobbing and whimpering at me
>"I miss you, I just wish I didn't have to work here with them and I could come be with you. This is horrible."
>tell her it's her first day, she'll adjust, she just needs to get to know them, the house, the area, etc.
>stops sobbing and says "come cuddle" in the most somber, sad, and lonely voice I've ever heard

my fucken heart brehs

thanks for reading my blogpost, don't forget to subscribe to my feed for more :^)
>>
>>40339169
i boggles my mind how someone can develope such an affection to someone they have met over the internet and never seen in person
>>
File: 1478845750270.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478845750270.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>40339190
You'd be surprised. With the way technology is today it's very much every aspect of a relationship aside from that physical content, we've talked for months now. I mean shit, it's literally been going on six months now, which is crazy to me.

Not my first rodeo in this regard though, I've done the LDR thing before (albeit on a smaller scale, about 4 states distance)

Skype, voice messaging (over whatsapp), and even games help a lot with it. Allows for a 'physical' aspect even though it's not really there. Granted you have to both be motivated to close the gap between you or it won't work. People who just perpetually stay in an LDR forever and never have any motivation to meet up make no sense to me.
>>
>>40339169
How long is she even there for?

>>40339190
Adolescents are anxious and shy these days and it's a lot easier to introduce somebody to your life than remove them. Bonding over a screen with no fear of having to meet up or work on removing them from your life is perfect for them.
>>
9 years
high teens - early 20's
178-180cm

I cant even get a fucking match.

I strong as fuck and big. what's a good 1st cycle?
>>
>>40339169
isnt the family going to deny you when they see how ugly you are
>>
>>40339243
>I cant even get a fucking match.
You just installed the app or something?

>I strong as fuck and big. what's a good 1st cycle?
W1-16 - 600mg testosterone
W1-5 - 30mg dbol
>>
>>40339001
Retard.
>>
>>40339243
Cut to 12% body fat (as measured by calipers or a body scan, not by how you look). Then 500mg test pw for 14 weeks.
>>
File: 1478844170338.jpg (36KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478844170338.jpg
36KB, 540x960px
>>40339241
>how long is she even there for?

she's here for 1 year, then she gets the option to renew for another year if she chooses. So likely 2 years. At the end of her first year (if she chooses not to stay) she gets 1 month of paid vacation time. She gets that same month at the end of her 2 years if she chooses to stay.

We're considering her staying here for a year, taking the vacation time and using the money to travel a lot more, and then I'll head back to the CR with her for 1-2 years or perhaps permanently, I'm open to it once I learn the language.

Maybe I'll stop in and say hi to Jano, kek.

That's all very forward thinking regardless. I just have mild autism and plan literally every aspect of life as often as I can, and we've talked about it.

>>40339190
see>>40339241

the point regarding long-distance among young people due to that 'anxiety' is very real, and that's why you mostly see it amongst teenagers.

>>40339251
well to be fair they don't have to approve of me but likely yes. Unless you mean her family, I've talked to her folks already (with her translating) and they love me.
>>
>>40339243
>high teens - early 20's

state your fucking age or fuck outta here you fag, we are degenerates but we dont like recommending steroids to underage jailbaits
>>
>>40339116
Could be underdosed, it is ugl stuff. Could be a poor responder, could be low estro. Never got any bloodwork done, I usually feel better around 300, 350. Idk what it is, but my joints feel good and I don't really lose much strength while dieting hard
>>
>>40339286
that's his body fat kek
>>
Is my vial underdosed?

After I started using it, I lost gains, and felt like total shit with a side of low T in the mornings.

Moving onto the next bottle I feel fine.

Was I ripped off?
>>
>>40339292
What's your AI protocol? Most reputable UGLs either dose accurately or slightly overdose from what I've seen.
>>
>>40339293
lol awkward fail
whatever that makes it even worse.

cut faggot or jump off a bridge
>>
File: Mh1c8Dn.jpg (93KB, 1080x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Mh1c8Dn.jpg
93KB, 1080x1252px
Anyone here tried tianeptine for libido?

>>40339311
Could be, but if it is it's probably accidental because underdosing test is stupid as fuck when it's .50¢/g. Or your mood stress levels changed.
>>
>>40339277
If you don't plan that kind of relationship into the future the passion fades anyway.

>>40339286
M8 he's 24. Be nice, he can't even get Tinder matches.

>>40339311
Yes
>>
>>40339325
0.5 adex eod, sometimes e3d depending on how i feel (bloating, boners, emotions, etc)

Actually now that i think about it, i felt so much better with my lower test dose when i was taking aromasin. I switched over to adex a couple months ago because my source was having a sale. Also I'm pretty sure aromasin made my hair shed like a mother fucker too
>>
>>40339470
That's a lot of adex for 350mg of test. I'd say most of your issues are probably estrogen related. Asin shouldn't cause any shedding, so idk what that was. Personally I would switch back to asin and get estrogen dialed in with bloodwork. You can chase symptoms for the rest of your life without knowing for sure what's causing it.
>>
File: tat2.png (583KB, 448x596px) Image search: [Google]
tat2.png
583KB, 448x596px
Thinking about getting something done in this art style (by the same artist) once I have a little bit more cash to set aside for it.

Going to either do a hawk diving downward through the middle of my chest, wings spread to the shoulders, or bone/rotten flesh/'dead' hands and arms reaching upwards from around my chest towards my neck, not sure how to pull that off though without getting something all the way down to my waist

opinions f a m?

>inb4 tattoos are degenerate

I know
>>
File: tat.png (982KB, 596x595px) Image search: [Google]
tat.png
982KB, 596x595px
>>40339755
different art style but same sort of idea for the hands
>>
>>40339755
WOW THAT IS GAY
>>
>>40339755
>>40339777
You realize tattoos look like utter shit after just 1 year right? Those tattoos are fresh, about 3 months old. In just another 9 months they will look ruddy, faded, dirty, imprecise
>>
>>40339843
>>40339859
wtf i hate tattoos now
>>
>>40339777
This is shit.
>>40339755
This is shit too.
No matter which tattoo you get you will regret it.
>>
>>40339882
Yeah any really intricate line work ones will start to fade and look kinda fuzzy after awhile.
>>
File: jre.jpg (130KB, 960x890px) Image search: [Google]
jre.jpg
130KB, 960x890px
>>40339901
I don't plan on getting exactly either of those, just in the same styles.

>>40339980
I don't really have a problem with that, I mean I don't expect it to like brand new for the rest of my life, adds character to it. Like breaking in a new pair of jeans.
>>
Amazon now has free same day shipping on orders over $35 for those living in/near major cities?

So tight, I was totally out of needles and now they'll be here by 9pm tonight. Amazing world we live in.
>>
>>40339882
Remarkable how you let some unknown faggots decide your faith. You let them take away your dreams you fucking weakling

But on the other hand, i always wanted to have a tattoo until i discovered how they fuck up with your shreddz.

Rather spend that money on more food and more steroids to get bigger. You faggots really think you have other purposes in life rather than being big?

I WANT MORE, ALL I WANT MORE, MORE IS ME, ME IS MORE
>>
File: 1477877318045.png (475KB, 842x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1477877318045.png
475KB, 842x1128px
>>40340114
I was memeing mast bby

has that meme been dead long enough that people no longer remember it? christ

>how they fuck up with your shreddz

what do you mean? Just the visual aspect of it? Yeah, I can get that. In your position I would probably elect not to get any.
>>
This week i will hit 103 kg and currently 5 weeks in this test blast. I started with 96 kg

ON TEST ONLY, yeah you hear that correctly, test only. NO TREN NO GH NO SLIN

7kg LBM in 5 weeks, i am capabele of anything now

>>40340133
How can i understand meme, if i am a meme myself.

I mean they cover it up. For instance you take a sleeve, it will ruin the shredzz on your arms
>>
>>40340188
Ah yeah that's what I thought you were getting at. Yeah if I had your vascularity/attention to 'shredzz' I probably wouldn't get any.

I'm just so fucking hairy anyway, kek
>>
File: don't open-you will get cancer.jpg (27KB, 360x305px) Image search: [Google]
don't open-you will get cancer.jpg
27KB, 360x305px
Saturday night and i am rubbing my muscles while browsing a board full of delusional needle chasing dyel faggots

isn't life great guiyz

>>40340231
But are you sure girls will still dig you? I mean it's a tattoo right, are you 100% sure that doesn't intimidate girls. I mean that's the purpose of anything right, we're all doing it for them
>>
File: 1395607979644.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1395607979644.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
I'm going to graduate and start applying for real person jobs in the healthcare field soon.

I wanted to start a Test E cycle right now. Should I avoid doing this because of on-hire drug testing?
>>
>>40340265
>start applying for real person jobs
Get ready FOR THE REAL WORLD FAGGOT

Your life is officially over from now on. Don't forget to buckle up your seat belt, because it's gonna be and endless ride of cuckery and misery from now on. We don't wanna get hurt. KEK

One day day you will wake up and realize this is gonna be your forever. Doing the same fucking shit over and over again. And then, when you are finally released, you're ready to die.

you hear me, you're done
>>
>>40340255
qtczgf loves them, and girlies usually do anymore. I'd like to get one.
>>
Hello friends

I'm coming off soon. I've been on for 16 months about.

How do I do PCT for this
>>
File: UeNP9Ob.jpg (26KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
UeNP9Ob.jpg
26KB, 640x427px
>>40340395
Y tho.

Get some triptorellin or whatever
>>
File: mmexport1486833889657.jpg (52KB, 672x726px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1486833889657.jpg
52KB, 672x726px
Do I need anything else for my homebrew? I think I've got it covered.
>>
>>40340432
Benzoyl Benzoate, a carrier oil, sterilization equipment, filters for the syringes or bottle top filters, glass beakers and media bottles

literally everything, do more research m8
>>
please help.

got minor gyno.

can ralox truly shrink the lumps? or only letro?

Do i have to resort to the knife?
>>
File: FcB6W2U.jpg (75KB, 614x767px) Image search: [Google]
FcB6W2U.jpg
75KB, 614x767px
Reeeeeeeeee fucking blood coming out with the needle.

>>40340461
Atleast try ralox. 30-60mg ED for 3 months or so.
>>
>>40340481
where can i get legit ralox, im in canada
>>
File: NfFSStCh.jpg (119KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
NfFSStCh.jpg
119KB, 1024x712px
>>40340491
India or turkey. You should be able to find basic meds like that it should be the same place you bought your pharma AI.
>>
File: 1460778893507.jpg (75KB, 368x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1460778893507.jpg
75KB, 368x1078px
Sup degenerates?
Who is this gains goblin in the OP?
>>
File: 1486594789577.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486594789577.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>40339169
subscribed for /wholesome/ romantic feels

Met up with this girl who wants to smoke me out and blow me in or after a movie - she had this 1000 cock stare at 19 years old and was talking about how she is not that sensitive in sex anymore and yet she still "expects" to cum multiple times if she makes the drive over to spend the night with me. Fucking disgusting. Considering standing her up for the movie """date""" I had planned.

Reading your posts reaffirms my conviction that holding out for something of qtcz quality is way more worth it (especially for 1st time).
>>
File: 1461876879399.jpg (113KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1461876879399.jpg
113KB, 600x840px
>>40340547
>>40340547
>>40340547
>>40340547
>>
>>40340414
I want to have a child in a few years
>>
>>40340540
Peek she's just setting you up to feel special when you do make her cum multiple times, so you'll feel confident around her and want her more.

Planned move.
>>
>>40340540
She just wants the green card.
>>
>>40340517

E-friend of mine.

How are you cap?

I am bulking and rapidly turning into a squishy blob.

I have gained one pound and according to fraud I have gone firm 'skeleton' to 'fat'

I'm also getting bloods to see test cortisol levels, after reading peeks posting about high cortisol symptoms.

Could explain why I have enough money to move anywhere I want really and instead live in my mothers basement , I dunno
>>
>>40338717
Whatever it takes!

... with exceptions. I too aspire to become big enough to scare people into slow backwards walking and muttering, but I value my body a tad too much to follow the book and its approach.
>>
>>40339169
fuck you for making me feel feels i thought i would never feel again
>>
>>40340231
Get them in Dick Panini style, rumor has it they are carefully calculated to intensify swoleness to the onlooker.
>>
File: 1476297948343.jpg (147KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476297948343.jpg
147KB, 666x1024px
> been out of finance for 4 years
> what's left in my brokerage account has gone up 600% since
> been playing a stock market simulation drunk to see if I still got it
> started out with solid long-term picks but then started a pick frenzy like Cramer
> 1 week in, most picks of 3 days ago, averaging +2% on 59 picks over the S&P ie. market goes up 2%, my stocks went up 4% on average including the losers
> solid picks averaging +15% in just a week
> not bad considering a 1% savings account is considered acceptable

Trying to be as conservative as possible here and am still set to double my money every year. I don't understand what kind of idiot uses a savings account. It's simply not worth it unless you play biotech penny stocks like every rookie investor.

Ultimately I have the curse of investing in companies years before they quadruple their stock value. Which is fine as long as you only play the long-term,
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.