[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 200lb >started no carbs diet, high cardio and lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1426460316700.jpg (4KB, 200x200px)
1426460316700.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>be 200lb
>started no carbs diet, high cardio and lifting
>lost 35lb in 4 weeks
>also lost all urge to fap

is this normal?
>>
Im in the same boat went from fapping once or twice a day to once a week if that much.
>>
>>40327892
Normal. Your body thinks you are starving and is doing all it can to keep you alive, reproduction is not an immediate need for it.
Eat a balanced diet and the "urge to merge" will return.
>>
>>40327892
Because you needs carbs you fucking retard , don't let the keto cuck you
>>
If this is true wtf are you doing, any muscle you had will have been absorbed by the void that swallowed nearly a quarter of your body weight.
>>
>>40327892
Are you eating enough fat?
There's differences in low-carb diets. I've talked to people who have done PSMF for weeks, other's have done keto for 1 year+. All of them have run into issues at one point or another. You just need to figure out where you're going wrong with your diet (or perhaps you're exercising too often)

This, too >>40327968

>>40328069
Why do you "need" carbs?
Prove keto is a bad diet.
>>
>>40327968
t. autist posting on a Mongolian carpentry page
>>
>>40327892
Went on an involuntary cut for a month where I lost like 9lbs. Felt moody, unrested, and libido was kill. Guys from my muay thai gym will tell you the same. Before a match you usually need to cut down your weight, and they say they become less horny and more pissed
>>
>>40328069
>you needs carbs

good goy
>>
>>40328069
ur liver can produces like 150 gramms of carbs a day
>>
>>40329385
t. even bigger autist replying to a post on a Mongolian carpentry page
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.