[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women lunging around the gym with kettlebells. Why do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: underpass.jpg (52KB, 353x400px) Image search: [Google]
underpass.jpg
52KB, 353x400px
Women lunging around the gym with kettlebells. Why do they do this so often?
>>
>>40326310
thighs and booty
>>
>>40326310
the feeling of holding kettlebells is more familiar to them than dumbells because the grip of the kettlebell reminds them of shoppingbags
>>
>>40326328
KEK
>>
>>40326328
Nice post my friend
>>
>>40326324
Wouldn't just squatting be way more efficient?
>>
>>40326310
I saw some lady squat no weight in the smith machine. I wanted to tell her that the fucking bar is counter balanced, but whatever she's free to ayy lmao in the gym.
>>
Most girls are afraid of going heavy due to the fact that they either have shit technique, are more careful by nature and are afraid to be judged by people. Lifting with kettlebells is safer, not as scary, and most girls get told by PTs to do such exercises.
>>
>>40326412
Why do PTs hate their clients?
>>
>>40326569
Because if you make it, they're out a paycheck
>>
>>40326346
yes but what >>40326412 said and a lot of girls are afraid of getting "bulky"

Girls who do these are cardiobunnes and vegans.
>>
>>40326328
Hey, that's pretty good
>>
>>40326310
Some combination of:
>being too lazy to do harder exercises
>being scared of accidentally turning into Ronnie Coleman with tits
>they saw some broad with an awesome ass do it on instagram
>someone told them to
>>
>>40326310
I haven't tried lunges, but bulgarian split squats give me insane glute doms like no other exercise.
>>
>>40326367
Maybe she was warming up desu
>>
>>40326784
I don't think she was t b h
>>
>>40326412
>Lifting with kettlebells is safer
how?
>>
>>40326367
I did this once lol
[spoiler]and it was hard ;_;
It was the first time I had ever sqaut with a bar and I never used the smith machine again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.