[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me why eating an apple any different than eating candy /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: green-and-red-apples.png (312KB, 520x349px) Image search: [Google]
green-and-red-apples.png
312KB, 520x349px
tell me why eating an apple any different than eating candy /fit/

>high in sugar and carbs
>candy tastes way better
>candy is way cheaper
>>
>>40323264
Candy has fiber nutrients it helps strengthen your teeth and heals you and it doesn't have all of the extra chemicals that candy has.
>>
natty sugars
>>
File: 45687.jpg (45KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
45687.jpg
45KB, 1500x1500px
>>40323287
Which?
>>
>>40323264
the absence of fat and prevalence of fruit sugars offers a better feeling of satiety after consumption, and if you think candy is better you are never going to make it
>>
>>40323264
>fiber
>no fat
>no preservatives
>misc other nutrients
Candy is just refined sugar.
if it were just a pile of raw sugar next to the apple you wouldn't question which is healthier, but the candys' "dressings" are intenntionaly deceitful.

i can't be fucked to correct my grammar
>>
>>40323264

Because the apple comes with antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals so that when you eat it, it's digested safely as any normal source of energy is meant to be while offering some health benefits, whereas the candy is pure sugar with nothing in it that helps deal with the inflammation, oxidative damage, and rise in blood sugar that eating isolated sugars lead to.
>>
File: wut.jpg (47KB, 343x281px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
47KB, 343x281px
>>40323287
mfw reading this post
>>
Try eating a dozen apples in one sitting...

Now try a dozen candies

break out the insulin
>>
I eat candied apples.
>where is your god now
>>
Dat dietary fiber tho

And dat sweet chrispy joocy crunch tho

And them muhfuckin antioxidants breh

Plus it's from the earth and not made from refined junk

Health and wellness bro you'll never make it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.