[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want to cure my pathetic pencil neck, are neck bridges the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: neckbridge.jpg (21KB, 506x325px) Image search: [Google]
neckbridge.jpg
21KB, 506x325px
If I want to cure my pathetic pencil neck, are neck bridges the way to go? Any of you guys have experience doing them, results etc?
>>
>>40321683
dont start doing them like that
first class ticket to snap city

if you're gonna do them do em hand supported for a while
>>
>>40321691
Yeah I just used the first image I found, gonna start with hand assisted. Seems to work well enough fro wrestlers
>>
Neck bridges are good but but definitely support with your hands for the first couple of weeks.

Also hit traps with shrugs and farmer carries.

IMO nothing beats wrestling, bjj, and rugby for neck size. I'm sure some other sports help too but not any that I have experience with.
>>
>>40321683
They're great. Take you're time with it, you can leave the neck pretty sore which can cause some headaches and such. You can eventually start stacking weights on the chest. 10/10 exercise.
>>
>>40321724
Yeah I'd love to start doing some combat sports, I'll have to see if there are some clubs at my uni or something. Fighters always have that nice 'solid' look to them.
>>
>>40321683
things to do for big neck:
grappling
headstand
neck bridge
>>
>>40321683

SHRUGS NOT DRUGS
>>
>>40321712
progress slower than you'd progress on other lifts

neck is something you dont wanna fuck
>>
Thanks for all the advice guys. So just get in the hand assisted position and hold for a bit? I'm gonna take everything extra slow as my neck is the last thing I want to snap up.
>>
>>40321683
I'm hardly an expert on neck but, why not just use bands?

Why would you put this much pressure on your neck?
>>
>>40321712
better watch athleanx video on that topic. It's one of the more recent ones
>>
>>40321683
shrugs
stretch them side to side
chest work outs
be fucking metal
>>
>>40321979
According to that faggot you shouldnt lift anything over your head either
>>40321786
Its a great exercise and it doesnt put too much pressure on anything. You just work your way up to it. I still do it even though i dont wrestle just for neck aesthetics.
>>
>>40322095
>Its a great exercise and it doesnt put too much pressure on anything. You just work your way up to it. I still do it even though i dont wrestle just for neck aesthetics.
I see. Like I said, I'm no expert, just looked intense to me.
>>
>>40322316
Its really not. When i wrestled most girls in our team could easily do it.
>>
>>40321683
I know fuck all about this exercice but just seeing the dude like this makes me think this is a great way to fuck your neck up and get a one way ticket to quadriplegicity
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.