[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point do silly games in the gym locker-room become gay,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

At what point do silly games in the gym locker-room become gay, /fit/? Asking for scientific purposes.
>>
When balls touch
>>
>>40320208
They are always gay dumbass.

It's just repressed homo erotic behaviour
>>
>>40320208
When you stop saying "no homo". How is this a question, me and my bros will do a quick blowjob in the sauna after a hard workout to cool down some before going to get some Greek food, but since there's a "no homo" sign on the outside it's all good.
>>
>>40320261
Th... That's not true.
>>
>>40320267
Thanks anon. I always offer my butthole to my friends after a snow workout so they can keep there dicks warm. Than we cuddle and watch romantic movies together. After were done we kiss and say no homo so it's all good.
>>
What kinds of silly games OP?
>>
>>40320293
Cock-saber fights and find the sock in the anus
>>
>>40320208
If you're playing any sort of homo games in the locker room, it's gay. The only thing that's walking the line of gay but isn't is the gay test. Goes like this;
>time to find out if your gay
>have a team mate suck you off, hard.

If you get hard you're gay
If you cum you're super gay

It's science so the person doing the sucking isn't gay by default. Hope this helps.
>>
>>40320396
We did this in HS, I didn't get hard. So I had to blow the rest of the team to see if they were gay. Nobody wanted some fag sucking their dick. hahaha the memories.
>>
>>40320419
Did you spit or swallow?
>>
>>40320542
fucking gross, nobody came in my mouth...
>>
>>40320208

That image arouses me.
>>
>>40320208
>if you get a boner, is gay
>if you think about playing with friend like that (op pic related), is gay
>if you enjoyed it in more ways than just a silly game, is gay
>if you are not sure where is the line and you have to ask, is already gay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.