[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we eat chicken breasts instead of liver? Its so much more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Why do we eat chicken breasts instead of liver? Its so much more expensive, less tasty and less nutritious. Pic related, 29 fucking pence.
>>
File: UPRso3TO_400x400.jpg (11KB, 400x400px)
UPRso3TO_400x400.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
>>
>>40319043
>15g fat in 100g serving

"no"
>>
>>40319043
You shouldn't buy filthy NZ Muslim lambs meat. Have some self respect and buy British.
>>
Because eating intestines in large quantities isn't too healthy
>>
>>40319125
kek
>>
>>40319148
>shallow fried
I guess u didn't reed
>>
>>40319190
>intestines
>liver

wat

Also stop eating sausages if you believe that.
>>
>>40319043
Might be good on a bulk, but that is a lot of fat. Plus there is that whole vitamin A poisoning thing.
>>
>>40319043

Enjoy your vitamin A poisoning.
>>
>>40319202
Why the fuck do they add what the nutrition would be if you fry it? Can people from the UK not do math?
>>
>>40319202
Why the fuck would they add oil to the nutrition?

>H-hey this chicken has 50g of fat
>Well after you cover it in buttermilk and friend bread crumbs and then put it in a deep fryer
>>
>>40319267
No, because there's no such thing as "math". It's maths with an s you stupid Americunt.
>>
>>40319267
>>40319307
They're allowed to include a representative nutrition profile for standard cooking methods.
99% of people eat liver as liver and onions which is shallow fried.

What's not to get?
>>
>>40319176
Our meat and milk is the best in the world bong
>>
>>40319339
Not when it's spent 6 weeks getting shipped over to Britain it's not.
>>
>>40319232
Very cheap accutane
>>
>>40319320
>>40319335
People fry things in all kinds of different fats and in different amounts. It makes sense to write the nutrition based on what is actually in the container. Then people can add whatever means they use to cook it later. Can you guys not do addition?
>>
UK sux
NZ sux
AU sux
USA rox
>>
>>40319335
Because that's not the nutrition for what is in the package. I want to eat my liver raw, now what?
>The government telling me how to eat my meat
Guess this is what it's like not to have freedom

>>40319320
Sorry, we got rid of all your faggy spellings and superfluous letters when we stole your language and made it better.
>>
>>40319447
Usually on the back of the packet it has the nutritional data per 100g. It probably has it there.
>>
>>40319447
I'm sorry I was agreeing with you until this part:

>Sorry, we got rid of all your faggy spellings and superfluous letters when we stole your language and made it better.

That's just bullshit, you use a bastardised version of English that is in no way better than traditional English. Although I must admit that a lot of speech in England is dreadful now too.

Not the other guy btw, new person, also from England.
>>
>>40319339
NZ really has the best meat and milk even your mcdonalds meat is better quality than merica
>>
>>40319043
Enjoy your gout.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.