[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Granted, this man is a middle-aged. Still, how could they imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: PsEa54F.jpg (24KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
PsEa54F.jpg
24KB, 283x244px
Granted, this man is a middle-aged. Still, how could they imagine that people will not find this out of shape old man gross and on the opposite, will find this actually sexy?
>>
File: original.jpg (164KB, 575x979px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
164KB, 575x979px
How did they dare share this with the world and not give a fuck about how hideous the body is? Are they not sensitized to a fit body?
>>
what
>>
dat bicep insertion tho
>>
>>40317053
Dio you find this body sexy? Becaus ethat was the purpose of these pics. Are you even fucking retarded to post "what" like you don't understand what i am saying? DO YOU FIND THIS SHIT ATTRACTIVE? IF NOT, WHY DID THEY SHARE THIS HIDEOUS SHIT you dumb fuck
>>
>>40317063
putin is pretty sexy yeah
>>
He's in his 60s, I think it's excusable
>>
>>40317068
So the point then follows - have any minimally fit body, as long as you are socially powerful, you are sexy.
>>
>>40317037
He's a Judo master, Russian president, and has a average body with muscle on it. Do you expect him to be shredded like a gym rat? The man has a country to run.
>>
>>40317057
he is a manlet
>>
>>40317098
Why did they feel confident that his body is remotely in shape to expose to the world? Objectively, that body is hideous. Back to my point. Your body shape doesn't matter. Get money.
>>
>>40317113
Money, and confidence.
He's confident enough to show himself without his shirt on; while doing his thing.
>>
>>40317037
you realize he is a senior, right? He's a goddamn grandpa

pretty good for a grandpa
>>
>>40317080
He was 54 at the time. still very shit body if you try and abstract any notion of who this man is and just judge that body. average body for his age
>>
>>40317037
He has a good body for his age, your point?
>>
>>40317037
>>40317049
this has to be bait. HE'S FUCKING 65 YEARS OLD he looks good for his age
>>
File: putin.jpg (15KB, 358x448px) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
15KB, 358x448px
>>40317037
Feelin fit buddy?
>>
File: putin-pepe.jpg (193KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
putin-pepe.jpg
193KB, 1000x1000px
>>40317037
>You feelin fit, buddy?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.