[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So as I came to realize my overweight is simply holding me back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mr-creosote.jpg (35KB, 350x241px) Image search: [Google]
mr-creosote.jpg
35KB, 350x241px
So as I came to realize my overweight is simply holding me back in life (not one of those fucking retarded new year resolutions). Not only because girls won't ever find me atractive, hell I'm far beyond that, but simply because my whole stamina is so out of order, I can't sleep well at night, I'm stressed out over the smallest things, I simply feel bad etc. pp [insert fat people blubberish here] I've come to finally start exercizing in a gym.

I'm a total newbie to all this shit and just am excercizing according to what my coach and some friends told me. I've started around 2 or 3 weeks ago, going to the gym 2-3 times a week with ~55-66 Minutes of workout.

Today I stood on a scale that determined my Muscle-Body fat percentage.

To begin with I never had much selfesteem, but I felt better going to the gym. I have more energy and am more confident in myself.

When I got to know how much body fat I got that crumbled. 32,9% Body Fat, 31,9 % Muscle.

Hell, I am more fat than muscle.

At this point I don't know if I should give up and life the blob life, or continue for the sake of myself, since 3 weeks isn't anything worthy talking about in concerns of "going to the gym" and all that.

I am still skeptical if this will lead to me getting a better and fitter body, or simply me beeing a cattle the gym industry can feed on and I'll stay as fat and unhealthy as I am.

What should I do /fit/ fags?
>>
>>40315188
Stick with it, progress isn't going to be fast and it'll take months for it to be noticeable. But it is definitely worth it, speaking from experience your life will improve a lot if you're not fat.
>>
>>40315188
losing weight is the easiest part about getting fit. you don't even have to exercise to lose fat, just eat less. working out will just quicken the process

stick to it for 6 months and you will be a new man
>>
exercise is not necessary for fat loss. you should stay out of the gym and just concentrate on your diet for now.

https://authoritynutrition.com/alternate-day-fasting-guide/
>>
Well I'm at 118 KG atm, francly and sadly eating is something i'd call a big part of my daily life.

It's simply feeling good to eat smth at 3 am in the morning just cause you can... I know this is where discipline is required, but I feel so weak sometimes that I cannot resist the urge to stuff myself even when I know it's backfiring me
>>
If you feel better and more energetic why stop going? Even if you stay fat and workout you would feel better and isn't that the most important thing? In the end you should do what you feel is the best for you.
>>
You disgusting fat fuck, put down the fork for once. You dont need to eat at fucking 3am, sort out your diet.
I know OP, I was in the same posiition as you. Its tough, but you got to be tougher. I have finally got my diet in order for the first time in my life and the weight is just melting off of me.
Be tough on yourself. No chocolate, cakes, pastries, sandwiches, chips. Learn to hate what you have become so that you never lose the drive to get in shape.
If a big fat fuck like me can do it, so can you. I believe in you, you tub of lard. Believe in yourself.
>>
>>40315267
Thanks man, means alot
>>
>>40315267
THIS

Fellow recovering fattie chiming in here. You can do it! If a fat lazy fuck like me could, you can too! I went from 155kg to 95kg. You can do it Anon!

Keep trucking along. Eat less go to the gym. Just keep going. One day you'll look back at an old picture, or an old piece of clothing, and you'll notice just how much you inproved.
>>
Sup fat brother

Exercising has always been simple for me. It's the food part that I have failed to really consider.

While my friends were getting 6packs, getting laid, enjoying the halo effect, I was lifting with them then going and eating whatever.

Now I'm on a diet I recognise this is much harder than exercising (for me, maybe others find it the opposite)

I've been Chad with ottermode, and I've been fat obesemode. It's night and day. People treat you so different, you feel so much more happy and confident and not insecure when you're fit and attractive.

Become autistic in journaling your daily weight and lifting.

If those numbers aren't constantly trending in the directions you're aiming for, change some fucking things.

You can do this, we can all do this, it's just very hard. Only 7.5% of living men are muscular and healthy. Only 7.5% of women are. 15% of the global population are where you want to be.

You will need to be different to how 8/10 people are. How they eat, think, live, behave. You will be different.
>>
>>40315439
7.5% of men
7.5% of women
15% of population

Not so good with the numbers are you?
>>
>>40315594
are you
>>
File: 1485141710577.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1485141710577.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>40315594
pic related, it's you
>>
>>40315627
>>40315694
100 men
100 women
8 fit men
8 fit women
8% of men are fit
8% of women are fit

200 people
16 fit people

8% or 16% of people are fit?
>>
>>40315367
Anytime man. People need to realise that the soft, accepting support group method doesn't always work. Tough love and manning up is what was needed for me, and i think that works better for everyone else too.

Bear in mind that I'm from Scotland, where over 60% of our population is overweight/obese. It fucking gets you down man, i cant wait to lose more weight so i can finally stop looking like a pig like the rest of my country. Thats what motivates me.
>>
>>40315759
Germanfag reporting in here.

I'm mainly doing this for myself too, but also since there's a girl I like. And she likes me back. Though I think she will hesitate for a relationship cause I'm not a sportsman yet. All I want is my healthy 100 KG with an average to good percantile of body fat
>>
File: motivation.png (610KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
610KB, 540x537px
>>40315188
>I felt better going to the gym. I have more energy and am more confident in myself.

I think you just answered your own question.
>>
>>40315775
I feel you man, similar position to myself. Im very out of shape and trying to cut till i get to a decent weight so i can start playing rugby again. We're all gonna make it brah
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.