[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O K A Y 5'11" king of manlets, Auschwitz mode reporting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: zyzz.png (279KB, 776x561px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.png
279KB, 776x561px
O K A Y
5'11" king of manlets, Auschwitz mode reporting in
I'm going to start going to the gym soon and as much as I tell myself I don't give a fuck about anything I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about going for the first time.
I will be going very early in the morning so I guess that will help but what's it like? I mean we all have to start somewhere right?
Is 20 years old too old to start working out?
Do I just YouTube how to use all the machines?
PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR HAND-ME-DOWNS OF KNOWLEDGE I'D BE FOREVER GRATEFUL
>>
>machines
>>
>>40308829
Thanks for bumping
I don't even know the term for them
>>
>>40308811
Steed the Ricky
>>
>>40308913
he's implying you shouldn't use machines

which you shouldn't. you should use free weights except for calf raise machine

>but what's it like?
gyms or morning lifting? fasted lifting is aids. hope you got an hour between breakfast and gym to digest

>Is 20 years old too old to start working out?
what the fuck
>>
>>40308921
Okay but I mean things that were told to you personally or maybe you've figured out on your own
>>
>>40308949
I got completely free mornings so I can digest but
>what the fuck
Is that a no? Idk man i feel old
>>
Download strong lifts app.

Follow that. Don't try and impress by lifting more than it says. There are videos on the app of each exercise.

Also start GOMAD

Dont worry about looking weak. Everybody started somewhere
>>
>>40308967
you're not even done with puberty yet. you're not old. you should lift from 14 y/o until death
>>
>>40308974
Alright cool dude idk about gomad but I'll download that app, thank you
>>40308996
I'm just so sick of being a fucking lanklet I wish I started when I was younger.
Will lifting make me shorter?
>>
>>40309013
then start now. no use dwelling on should haves

decades of squats will make you 1" shorter. but by then we'll have femur transplants to get taller
>>
>>40309040
Lol alright thanks dude, and to everyone who bothered replying to this thread
>>
>dont use machines

What if thats all I have access to?
>>
>>40309079
then stop going to the holiday inn to work out because only shitty motel gyms dont have free weights
>>
>>40309079
Then it's time to get a better gym
>>
>>40309104
>>40309105
The gym has dumbells, but thats about it. The rest is smith machines, and its literally the only gym within a reasonable distance.
>>
>>40309140
Don't go to Planet Fitness
>>
>>40309155
Kek how could you tell. But seriously. Its the only gym thats even reasonably close. And its still a good 25-30 min drive one way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.