[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> that bodybuilder who gets passive aggressive because you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 10.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
> that bodybuilder who gets passive aggressive because you snatch more than his bench press
>>
>that bodybuilder who gets all tsundere when you rub his snatch
>>
>that police officer who gets all tsundere when you snatch a bodybuilder
>>
>that tsundere that becomes a police officer after you build a bodysnatcher
>>
>that guy that samefags his own shit thread
>>
>>40304190
>that guy that ruins memes before checking the poster count
>>
>>40304190
>That guyfag who threads his same shit.
>>
>that guy who bench presses a tsundere police officer by the snatch
>>
File: 1469966675327.jpg (168KB, 750x897px) Image search: [Google]
1469966675327.jpg
168KB, 750x897px
>>40304151
Gotta love dyels

Today I was doing one arm dumbell OHP for 155 next to this kid benching lmao150lbs.
>>
>>40304196
>7 posts, 4 unique posters

XD
>>
>that middle age skinnyfat dude who slams his 8kg dumbbells back in the rack after 10 reps of the shittest form you've ever seen
>>
>>40304151
> that noodle-armed lanklet who mutters rap lyrics to himself, shadowboxes, and yells while doing bodyweight dips
>>
>that guy who dances between sets
>>
>>40304630
> not chucking a cheeky muzz while you walk around the squat rack

never gonna make it
>>
>that guy whose gf is essentially a 260 lbs snatch
>>
>that guy who thinks he's the strongest in the gym
>>
File: creepshot.jpg (193KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
creepshot.jpg
193KB, 1024x1024px
>>40304699
/fit/ always says to do this stuff but it has got me in trouble at my gym before...
>>
>>40304630
I'm guilty of this. I do a little jig Everytime I hit a new max
>>
>>40304151
>snatch
>comercial gym
So this fagit piece of shit must be you
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.