[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does lifting help with beard growth and pattern? I noticed that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2507.jpg (69KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2507.jpg
69KB, 640x772px
Does lifting help with beard growth and pattern? I noticed that ever since I started lifting my patchy pubes have started filling in but not to the extent that I want. Is there anything I can do to boosten the process?
>>
File: IMG_1502.jpg (44KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
44KB, 680x680px
>>40303807
>that pic

SO TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Deadlifts boost testosterone which in return boots beard growth
>>
>>40303807
There is only one thing that helps beard growth and pattern. Shaving.

The more often you shave the beard short, the thicker it becomes and the firmer the beard hair. You just have to shave it not cleanly completely, but leaving 1 mm mustauche.

This is the ONLY way to get decent beard, because just letting it grow long will be equivalent of having genital hair on your face. You need to cultivate the beard hair first, and only after its thick and firm sufficiently grow a big one.
>>
>>40303836
Say if im somebody that already has a so called "nice and thick" beard but it doesnt reach my cheeckbones or covers the all of my chin, would shaving help or is that just my dna pattern? Im fairly old now (30) so i doubt shaving would improve much
>>
>>40303836
please explain to me how cutting your hair thickens it at all.

like explain to me with evidence and sources how that makes any sense.

i've heard that my entire life and it simply does not work that way. it APPEARS to get thicker bc over time it just does get thicker and when you shave it, it adds to the illusion.
>>
>>40303820
I dont get the op's pic.
Explain?
>>
>>40303836
This is complete bullshit
>>
>>40303879
It is implying people grow beards to hide their weak chins.

>>40303836
You're an idiot. It only feels thicker afterwards because you cut off the old tip, just like with hair.
>>
>>40303828
neckbeard science
>>
>>40303836
>There is only one thing that helps beard growth and pattern. Shaving.
It's called genetics, dickbutt. Guys with with shitty beards will always have shitty, patchy beards because of their genetics.

It's the same thing with wide hips or narrow shoulders: sure, you can work out to improve your physical shortcomings, but you're always going to look like shit.

Genetics are literally everything.
>>
>>40303836
there goes the meme, it will never work
>>
>>40303807

The only way exercise of any type would help is if you have low testosterone due to being in poor physical shape.

You get in better shape and overall health, and your testosterone can go back to normal or upper normal.

Obviously that would correct poor beard growth.

Now injecting testosterone will have obviously powerful effects on beard growth.
>>
>>40304087
But that is why people grow beards
>>
>>40303820
chinlet is triggered
>>
>>40303859
Does it matter? It's appearance after all, so if it appear thicker that would suffice, right?
>>
>>40303836
What's it like being on the spectrum?
>>
File: Thanks mr arab.png (870KB, 622x560px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks mr arab.png
870KB, 622x560px
>>40303807

What the fuck can I do about these two missing spots? They're right next to my connectors and symetrical. No one in my family has a shitty beard.

T.20 year old. Maybe it's an age thing.
>>
>>40308355
How long has it been growing? You need to wait at least 3 months before admitting defeat, sometimes longer depending on genetics.
>>
Just use minoxidil. It's not a meme.
>>
>>40309467

It's perma-one week atm because I've been trimming it and keeping at roughly this length for a while. I'd grow it longer, but it gets scragly. Do I just have to leave it?
>>
>>40303836
This is an old wives tale, shaving doesn't make it grow thicker.
>>
>>40308355
That's just your genetics.
>>
>>40310907

So it'll never grow? Is it not just late growth? MY dad and everyone else in my family has had a good, full beard.
>>
oldfags, how long until your beard got full?

I'm 23 and my weak spots fill up more and more but my moustache game is still weak
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.