[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your gymbro/gymbroette/gymgf/gymwaifu/gy mbf/gymhusbear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: thiswillneverbeu.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillneverbeu.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
What's your gymbro/gymbroette/gymgf/gymwaifu/gymbf/gymhusbear like /fit/?

Can they outlift you?
How'd you meet?

>Lifting Alone
>2016+1

I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
File: 1387106384527.jpg (102KB, 789x665px) Image search: [Google]
1387106384527.jpg
102KB, 789x665px
I wanted to have one but got ignored
>>
File: 1478205602475.jpg (69KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1478205602475.jpg
69KB, 500x496px
I lift with my dad. It's a great way to bond and spend time with one another.
>>
>>40299179

Are you trying to be the new gymshorts guy with this sad interest in other people's love lives
>>
File: 20161023_203201.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161023_203201.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>40299179
Bro fuck stop. Stop. stahp.

I want a gym bf so bad. I get told I look handsome etc, but nobody makes the leap, they chase me for a minute but when I actually wanna meet they jump ship. I just want a gym bro to spot and lovingly help him with his gains while I squat and deadlift for glutes. Fuck my life.
>>
>tfw /fit/ guy with bf
>bf will never go to the gym with me
>don't want to get a gymbro because I hope my bf will someday go with me
;_;
>>
File: Goku_And_Krillin.jpg (54KB, 1248x704px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_And_Krillin.jpg
54KB, 1248x704px
>>
>>40300988
lift him to the gym
>>
It's the best when you get a gymbff and all your lifts progress the same. Only con is you feel like a dirty cheater when you go by yourself
>>
>>40299179
I have friends at the gym but i usually lift by myself unless we're working in on the same rack/bench.

It's annoying trying to match up schedules and programs/routines
>>
>gym bro moved
havent been able to find another one since
>>
>>40300657
post body
>>
>>40299179
Have had a few gymbros. I just plan to do my thing, and if they want to tag along and work in/talk between sets, that's cool.
>>
>>40299179
I had to dump him because he doesn't want me to make it. No excuses.
>>
>tfw home gym
>tfw bf lifts with you
>>
Work out by yourself. Dont depend on them excuse making machines (friends) for motivation
>>
>>40300988
>tfw want a bf but would only accept a fit one
>high standards causing me to be alone

oh well
>>
>>40300657
This is also my dream. I usually hit it off really well with guys at the gym and then after a while they tell me about their girlfriend.
>>
I lift with my gf it kind of sucks because she has never improved her form and says it doesn't hurt so why bother. She also sucks at spotting and wants to leave early all the time. If I go without her I don't love her and don't want to see her succeed. I hurt my shoulder at work and haven't lifted in 3 days to let it heal she also hasn't lifted in 3 days tf.
>>
>>40304358
We already know lifting with gf's usually sucks, that's why this thread is dedicated to gymbros. Guys that you want to Make It with (at the gym and otherwise if you know what i mean)
>>
>tfw no /fit/ bf
>tfw no bf
>>
>>40299179
literally about to start lifting alone

feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>40299179
>tfw no gymbro bf that lifts with you in jockstraps in your homegym and helps you getting thicc
>>
My gymbro is a 5'5" manlet 47 yrs old swole as fuck and strong too, lifetime natty
>>
>>40299179
I go alone because one by one my friends are joining the military, and no one wants to get up and be at the gym at 5am
>qt friend in town from school
>wants to lift with me
>spends all of the break with her ex

>friend wants to train while back from boot camp
>spends the entire break hungover

>qt friend wants to start lifting when she gets a job
>never hear from her

Everyone else says
>lol why would you get up so early to do something so hard

I have given up
>>
>>40299179
Excuse me nigga?

FUCK lifting with people.
I don't want to be happy
I don't want to joke
I want to tear my body up and push weight
Not talk between sets
I'm in the gym to get stronger and get bigger
Not to make friends
Everyone I know is the same way
IF we go to the gym together, unless we need a spot, we go in, do the lifts with headphones, and hop on cardio until the other person is finished.
>>
>>40306598
lol ok princess...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.