[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what 10 years of natty lifting looks like When you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (177KB, 1252x672px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
177KB, 1252x672px
This is what 10 years of natty lifting looks like

When you bulk up you look like fat shit, when you cut you look like skeleton shit. Pretty disappointing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDG0m9PoYQ0
>>
He looks good while he bulked, i wouldn't cut that.
>>
>>40297713

>lost 50 lbs
>no loose skin

it could be worse, you know?
>>
>>40297713
he probably looked good around 12-15%

he lost a lot of muscle mass to get to that level of leanness, not worth it
>>
>>40297733
Because he had muscle mass and not a gigantic gut you dummy. Even fat fucks like obese to beast have decent looking arms without visible loose skin.

>>40297731
>He looks good while he bulked
on those pictures yes, but in reality it's not that fun. Big gut and fat rolls are not something nice.
>>
>>40297713
Yeah that's why you don't cut to low as a natty. But this guy did something horribly wrong. Of course you'll lose muscle weight but you won't look that shitty if you keep lifting heavy.
>>
>>40297713
sad
>>
>>40297713
0/10
>>
>>40297713
He cut too fast and too much.
>>
>>40297713
>inverse before/after meme
>>
File: 1458480416342.jpg (56KB, 556x565px) Image search: [Google]
1458480416342.jpg
56KB, 556x565px
Was that his first time cutting that low and getting ready for a show??Literally nobody will get it right the first time,I know a dude who also competed his first time and lost most of his gains.Once he started eating a lot again his muscle memory kicked in and got all of his gains back while remaining sub 10% bodyfat.
I like how you can't make fun of natty bodybuilding without posting some poor lad who had no clue how to prepare right for his first competition.
How about YOU lift and eat right instead of thinking you are sooooo above everyone who lifts natty and trying to make them quit.If you're on steroids you're still pathetic and 99% insecure as a woman
>>
>>40297822
hi alex
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.