[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not smashing your bones in your skull to make them regrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: D8l8blt.png (827KB, 1027x608px) Image search: [Google]
D8l8blt.png
827KB, 1027x608px
>not smashing your bones in your skull to make them regrow in a more aesthetic shape
>not mewing
>not belt facepulling
>not biting off a small part of your cheeks everyday to get those hollow cheeks
>not eating 10 carrots a day to get a healthy tan
>not squinching your eyes 24/6 for those hunter eyes
>not taping your mouth before you go to sleep to stop mouth breathing at night
>not smearing minoxidil on your face for those beard gains
>not training your lips so you don't talk like an autist anymore
>not chewing mastic gum every hour of the day

Why the fuck aren't you getting those facial gains right now /fit/?
>>
Unless you get surgery you or you're attractive and lose weight good luck making facial gains. Some are ugly as kids but become good looking as adults.

If you're ugly you can't fix your face with this stuff, show me 1 example where this worked.
>>
File: Patient Zero.jpg (141KB, 522x395px) Image search: [Google]
Patient Zero.jpg
141KB, 522x395px
>>40297448
He made a mask for facepulling and it worked
>>
>>40298099
>it worked
there's no noticeable difference besides beard length
>>
>>40298136
His midface literally got shorter
>>
>>40298185
no the lighting is better and he trimmed his neck beard which originally made his face look longer and fatter.
>>
>>40296788
To people actually believe any of this shit works?
>>
>>40298212
To be honest some of that shit works.
The carrot tan thing is actually legit as is chewing mastic gum. Not so sure about the rest though.
Smashing bones seems like something a retard would do
>>
>>40298304
The theory is that when you damage or at least put a ton of pressure on your bones, they will repair stronger. Some people think that doing this to their jawbones will make them regrow stronger and more chiseled.
>>
>>40298381
So what do you do? Smash yourself in the face with a hammer?
>>
>>40298414
Some people just punch themselves in the face. Some people might be that desperate, but hey, I don't need to do it myself, I'm already fine with my facial structure.
>>
>>40298427
That's legitimately the dumbest shit I've ever heard. But I can't blame those really ugly guys for trying to get a little better.
>>
>>40298414
hit yourself with a rubber mallet until the area is bruised, wait for it to heal for a few days then repeat
>>
>>40298099

dude now his face looks even fatter how is THAT an improvement?
>>
>>40296788
ffs if you want a better looking face just lose some weight
>>
>>40298491
Proves that the improvement in his face wasnt due to losing weight
>>
>>40298520
If I knew that guy for years I would literally never notice any change
>>
>>40298450

Bald people have spent years of their salaries for a magic cure to being a baldlet.

not really surprising when you have a complex.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.