[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl at my gym keeps asking me if she can use the plates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: blog.jpg (257KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
blog.jpg
257KB, 500x471px
This girl at my gym keeps asking me if she can use the plates at whatever rack I'm using.

Is she flirting with me? How do I tell her to stop because I don't want to disappoint her with my autism.
>>
how long would it take to get body like that?
>>
>>40291456
3 sessions with me in bed i'll have you looking like that in no time baby
>>
Take some fucking initiative and don't disappoint her with your autism.
>>
>>40291456
Hormone treatments usually take several years, at least.
>>
>>40291444
Wear a size S pokemon t-shirt when you squat, and she'll start avoiding you.
>>
>>40291471
i can't though, i have crippling level of social skills. i can't hold a conversation for 2 seconds.
>>
File: 1464053052851.jpg (20KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1464053052851.jpg
20KB, 380x380px
>>40291444
This >>40291487
Tbh though she probably already knows you have autism. It's pretty obvious when a dude spills his spaghetti.
>>
>>40291488
protip
when a girl actually likes you the conversation isnt a clumsy garbage heap like they usually are
>>
>>40291540
that's not true at all
>>
>>40291488
If she's into you it won't matter. She'll think you being awkward is quirky and adorable instead of creepy and weird.
>>
She's taking your weights you idiot. She's a gains goblin
>>
>>40291701

Only if he looks like Chad, which I highly doubt.
>>
>>40291456
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>40291487
>2017
>Thinking Pokemon is still for kids when the franchise is aged long enough to be a drinking and cigarette smoking adult.

I mean it has to be like gen 4 or 5 or something.
>>
>>40292504
Gen 7 actually. Closing in on 1k Pokemon.
>>
Well you two obviously have the same hobby. Start with that.
>>
>>40292620
>soooo do you like working out?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.