[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on a cut >no energy >tired all the time >drink 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1475770497671.jpg (56KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
1475770497671.jpg
56KB, 540x361px
>on a cut
>no energy
>tired all the time
>drink 6 cups of coffee a day just to fucking function
>go to sleep
>can't sleep cause of caffeine
>wake up even more tired
>rinse and repeat

GOD FUCKING DAMN LOSE WEIGHT ALREADY RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Are you eating your veggies, anon?
>>
stop taking stims when you cut

just get use to living in the zombie like state, if you avoid stims you will enter a god-like state where your body becomes normalised on the lower caloric intake and lower bodyfat percentage, then suddenly your bodily functions begin working properly again, and your strength even starts to come back.

t. someone who cut from 25% to 8% bf over 6 months
>>
>>40289413
this is the dumbest shit i've heard.

he's taking 700-800mg caffeine tops and you're acting like he's fucking on meth/coke/dnp 24/7.
>>
>>40289658
700-800mg is a lot of caffeine, you realize that right?

My sleep pattern gets disturbed by just taking 60mg of caffeine (YES SIXTY)

Your body isn't mean to fucking run on caffeine, it fucks with bodily functions.

Using it on a cut is a HORRIBLE long term solution.
>>
>>40289682
Your body acclimates to caffeine and builds a tolerance to it. The same applies the opposite way if he cold turkey's it. You pissed me off by throwing bro science in by adding that godlike state bullshit, that if he stops stims his body will miraculously improve and metabolize fat faster. That is where your post is the dumbest shit I've heard today.
>>
DONT TALK TO ME BEFORE IVE HAD MY MORNING CUP OF JOE XD
>>
What are you cutting at? I've gone from 310lbs to 235lbs and cutting at 1600 calories a day. Feels OK desu. I cheat every now and then but made steady progress.
>>
>>40289723
>that if he stops stims his body will miraculously improve and metabolize fat faster.

I didn't say anything like that, what are you even on about? lmfao.

I just said if after awhile his body will get use to being in that zombie like state of low calories, and his bodily functions will return to normal (bodily functions as in not feeling tired all the time, and his strength will start to return)
>>
>>40289765
stop taking stims when you cut

just get use to living in the zombie like state, if you avoid stims you will enter a god-like state where your body becomes normalised on the lower caloric intake and lower bodyfat percentage, then suddenly your bodily functions begin working properly again, and your strength even starts to come back. (because you've stopped taking stims)

anon's probably going way below deficit coupled with the caffeine intake, and you should have told him that.
>>
>>40289723
On another note, technically taking adderal or something similar should help immensely with cutting and energy during the cut.

Problem is ofcourse, quitting.
>>
>>40289734
lol Stacy ur such a groucho without ur coffee!!! XD
>>
>>40289406
too many veges in fact, I always end up eating like 2-3 servings of vegetables after dinner cause I'm still so hungry
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.