[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/. Beginner here, and I won't bother you with too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FAT.jpg (287KB, 1211x632px) Image search: [Google]
FAT.jpg
287KB, 1211x632px
Sup /fit/. Beginner here, and I won't bother you with too much since I've already read the sticky, but I do have a few questions.

1. I can't get deadlifts or squats to feel right. I've watched multiple videos and read some step by step guides, but no matter what I do they don't feel like I'm doing them correctly. My dad gave me his old equipment for my birthday, and he lives a couple of states away so he can't give me any tutoring. How can I learn proper form of workouts I'm not sure of without spending out the ass for a personal trainer?

2. I'm having a hard time cutting down on the amount of carbs I eat. Almost every meal I eat has bread in it. I love sandwiches. I eat a sandwich for breakfast, lunch, and usually some form of pasta/rice for dinner. I do eat whole grain bread with no added sugar, but it's still a ton of carbs eating it multiple times a day. Meat is pretty expensive, and I'm poorfag as fuck. I only have roughly $100 to spend on food each month. I really can't stand vegetables, I almost vomit from their smell alone.

3. I tend to keep the same weight on the bar for multiple exercises. As a beginner I'm fucking weak, I only have 70 pounds on the bar, but I plan to add some more soon. Most workout guides don't include suggested weights for the different exercises, so that may lead back to the problems in #1.

Pic related: it's me. 5'11 240 pounds.
>>
>>40287947
>I really can't stand vegetables, I almost vomit from their smell alone.
Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>tfw my stomach looks similar to yours except I'm 5'10 and 160 lbs. Life isn't fair.
>>
load a video of you squatting and deadlilfting please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWRkBH_q_Ag
watch that vid of rippetoe teaching the low bar squat. find other videos for high bar squatting and deadlifting

just google shit on form
>>
>>40287976
I've watched the Rip coaching videos, and I still feel like I'm doing shit wrong. I might just try to do a 1 day trial at a gym or some shit and beg one of their trainers to teach me.

>>40287970
I'll probably try to just eat them until I acquire a taste for them.
>>
>>40287947
>I really can't stand vegetables, I almost vomit from their smell alone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
is this you?
>>
>>40288126
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>40287970
this
>>
Nobody cares what you like or don't like. Do you really think anyone here indulges their taste buds? Your tastes and addictions are what brought you where you are now. If you want to get /fit/ you should get over it and stop being a little bitch who can't eat his veggies. But I think you already knew that, and just wanted to shitpost. Go to the gym and pick stuff up. Go for a walk. Move more and eat less. No bread.

AND READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
Can you take a form video and compare it to a video of someone correctly DLing/squatting? Your form doesn't have to be completely perfect, but there are fundamentals you need to get down.

Potatoes, rice, eggs, beans, protein powder and a little frozen broccoli/spinach and you're good. That was my poorfag diet basically

Start with the bar, strength goes up fast when youre a novice, but it won't go up at all if the weight is too heavy. Increments of 5-15lb increases per session until you can only add 5 (more for deadlift prob.)
>>
you eating healthy is so infinitely more important than squatting or deadlifting, so your priorities are way out of order.

your body's a mess.just cut down on the sandwiches and move around a little. once you get to 200lbs, then start worrying about good form on super specific lifts.
>>
You're basically ingesting sugar 24/7. Thats what all that bread is turning into.

So of course veggies sound gross youre body wants that pure bullshit sugar.

Sautee or roast your veggies in garlic, oil, onions and salt. It tastes better than carbs.
>>
>>40287947
start eating veg or you'll never get rid of that flab fatty
>>
>>40287974
pic? One of you must be lying
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.