[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to /fit/ for the first time >It's all memes and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1486339441663.jpg (91KB, 1090x613px) Image search: [Google]
1486339441663.jpg
91KB, 1090x613px
>Go to /fit/ for the first time
>It's all memes and relationship advice and /r9k/posting
Ok, pretty sure this thread is not breaking the rules. I need spoonfeeding please
I am a 22 yo skeleton. Chest area is especially skinny, while the rest is better looking.
By body structure is ok for growing muscle(I've been told by friends who lift), but I was always too lazy and unmotivated, and by now I smoke two packs a day, eat unhealthy and drink a lot.
Seeing how I am so lazy it's almost like I'm on Heroin, what daily exercise can I do, that will be
>simple enough to commit to(i.e as simple as do X every morning before taking a shower)
>does not require equipment(i.e push ups sit ups kid of stuff, I also have the thingy for pull ups in my house so whatever can be done with it)
>will help me grow muscle
Not necessarily looking to end up like pic related within a couple of months, but getting closer to it and getting to shape, before actually buying equipment and starting lifting and stuff. I'm also interested in kicking my bad habits using physical exercise, so advice in this area will also be appreciated
Pls help
>>
eat more food and lift heavy weights
>>
>>40287715
Except lifting heavy weight, there is no other way to grow muscle?
Like, when you do pull ups you lift yourself basically, so I would think that is considered weight lifting, no?
>>
Step 1 calculate your TDEE (Google it find a calculator)
Step 2 eat more than that (+250-500 is plenty)
Step 3 lift heavy things.

If you want strength do Starting Strength or Stronglifts
If you want aesthetics do a split routine (Push/Pull/Legs or Upper/Lower)

Cut your fat and sugar intake, take protein shakes twice a day (2-3 scoops + 400ml milk) - MyProtein is the best imo, personally Vanilla or Banana are my favourites

Any other questions dude?
>>
>>40287853
Thanks for the info, the only question remains is here >>40287758
>Except lifting heavy weight lifting, is there no other way to grow muscle?
And I am mostly looking for aesthetics at the moment, but generally speaking any kind of visible muscle growth will be really satisfying.
>>
>>40287911
>lifting heavy weight lifting
whoops fucked it up a bit
>>40287853
Also do I need proper equipment or will just a random heavy object be enough?
>>
Read the sticky u fuck and then when ur done reading it....reread it
>>
File: 1463123176566.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
1463123176566.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>40287911
Nope, you can do a bodyweight routine (that way you don't have to work out at a gym if you don't want to) but you'll reach your plateau with a bodyweight routine very quickly.

Try pic related but I'd honestly recommend joining a gym and doing it properly.

You can't build muscle without more calories than your body burns. No matter what exercise you do, you won't get bigger if you don't fuel your body.

I wouldn't recommend doing any weighted work without proper gear. Do that at a gym.

>>40287938
This guy has a point although he posted like a mouth breather. Give the sticky a read.
>>
yeah bro just do some sit-ups and push-ups and chin-ups you'll look like your pic in no time lol it's so easy I wonder why 99% of people look like shit
>>
>>40287938
Man, half the thread here are not even /fit/ related. I'll read it again though
>>40287967
Thanks for the pic, I think I'll try a bodyweight routine first to get in shape + build some confidence in my physical abilities, and when I proved myself that I'm actually committed to it I'll go to a gym.
And I read the "Beginner's Health and Fitness Guide" thingy but it was a lot of info and your post and pic helped a lot more to be honest, because as I said I'm a lazy unmotivated fuck
Thanks mate!
>>
>>40287697
>>Go to /fit/ for the first time
>>It's all memes and relationship advice and /r9k/posting

Link me to 1 (one) thread that is not about fitness
>>
>>40288052
No worries man, hope you stick to it.

If you're lacking motivation go listen to Eric Thomas's podcasts

>etinspiresDOTcomSLASHcategorySLASHpodcasta

Changed my life, seriously

Good luck!
>>
>>40288069
You gotta agree with the guy, this board is full of shitposting and autism.

But then that's 4chan I guess
>>
>>40288069
>>40284640(manlets)
>>40288080(r9k)
>>40274794(literally half the posts are "roll")
>>40287561(dick size)
>>40287316(hunger games but with /fit/ jokes so it's ok)
I can go on. It's ok though, my home board is in the same condition
>>40288085
Thanks!
>>
>>40288069
Have you been here for all of an afternoon?

Read the sticky. I think it has a body weight routine in there. If not, read it anyway. It's good information
>>
>>40288193
Was mainly for you
>>40287697
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.