[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Ausfags go to a Jetts gym? There's one near me and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jetts.jpg (30KB, 456x297px) Image search: [Google]
jetts.jpg
30KB, 456x297px
Any Ausfags go to a Jetts gym? There's one near me and I want to know if they're garbage or not.
>>
"Hey I am looking for a gym to join next month and I was wondering if I could look around"
>>
>>40282927
This is one of those obnoxious keycarded chain places, I'd have to sign up for their free trial to get a decent look inside (it's a third floor gym so I can't even get a good look from the outside).

I mean, I could do that, but I wouldn't mind seeing if anyone has any bad/good experiences with them first, I know a lot of big chain gyms have a reputation for being garbage.
>>
I go to my local rec centre gym, but all my mates seem to love anytime fitness.
>>
Just look at that arm
Why are aussies so ridiculous?
>>
>>40282984
Hey, if you run a gym, 90 percent of your income comes from chicks who want to lose weight, not people who want to get ripped. Makes sense to advertise with skeletons.
>>
>>40282919
used to, moved to anytime, then moved to a gym my mate opened up.

as i recall, jetts is shit compared to anytime
>>
>>40282942
>This is one of those obnoxious keycarded chain places, I'd have to sign up for their free trial to get a decent look inside

You are a fucking retarded arsehole and I hope you die from measles.

Yes, it is one of those obnoxious keycarded places. But the doors are unlocked during business hours. Business hours are the only time you can sign up and the PTs will show you around the place as an induction.

Generally the equipment is well maintained and clean and the PTs are bro tier. Every site will have different equipment.

My biggest complaint is generally they are empty and tend to have sites that are grouped close together. Eg; there are three next to my main house, but none anywhere near my work. I travel alot and this seems to be the case everywhere.
>>
>>40283142
>My biggest complaint is generally they are empty
How is this a problem
>>
>>40283193
You can actually get fit and strong litterally anywhere.
A gym is actually a place where people mostly go to be around other people too workout with others, show others they are working out, get pointers/help, and to perv(which is oft the case with the horny house fraus and cake who oft show up when colleges and blue collar jobs are usually over)
>>
>>40283220
I guess I just see them as a convenient place to have all the equipment I want, more than anything. If a good home gym setup was practical and affordable I'd never pay a gym membership.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.