[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will lifting with a lot of volume and isolation exercises and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 535535335.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
535535335.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
Will lifting with a lot of volume and isolation exercises and eating at a maintenance with a lot of protein give me gains in muscle mass and size while sticking with the bf% i have now?

Or is there no point in it?
>>
>>40282277
It could yeah, but its really slow, why not just bulk/cut
>>
>>40282293
I hate clean bulking. I want to vomit after eating half a kilo of chiken breast everytime. Now add more shit to to it and i will probably off myself like the bitch that i am. So i just wonder if i could eat a little less but not "cut"
>>
>>40282293
>why not just bulk/cut

Because why just not [what OP suggested]

OP, do it. Bulking and cutting is literally the meme that should die unless you're a juicehead.
>>
>>40282310
But no fucking isolations. Big, free weights MOTHERF*CKER!!!
>>
>>40282314
>But no fucking isolations
Enjoy looking like shit
>>
>>40282336
You won't grow with machines. Did someone ever grow?
>>
>>40282354
>You can do isolation with machines only

lol
>>
Machines are absolutely amazing for getting volume and a pump going.

It can be hard to get volume from barbell exercises because they tend to drain your body of energy before you can actually get enough volume in.
>>
>>40282293
The simple answer is OP is a faggot
>>
>>40282310

Why post nonsense?

Why can't a natty cut and bulk?

How do you ever expect to gain any significant size? It's next to impossible putting on size at matienece, and you're natty, you will have to fight for every scrap of muscle even bulking.

>>40282306

Peanuts are an easy source of calories

>>40282354

>somehow because it's not a barbell you can't tear muscle fibers with it

>>40282366

desu

>>40282277

Body recomp (eating at maintenance ) is much less efficient than simple cut or bulk

IE, instead of over a year (and multiple cut bulk cycles, ever get fat!) gaining and losing 30 lbs of fat and gaining 10 lbs of muscle, you are looking to spend that year at the same levels of bodyfat, and gaining 5 lbs of muscle, or less.

Why cheat yourself out of those 5lbs of gains?

Sure, you can make some gains at maintenance, but it won't be as efficient.
>>
>>40282277
If you're at the bf% you want, do a slow ass bulk, like 200 calorie surplus.

You won't gain any bodyfat% and will avoid the gains limbo of your body not knowing if it should gain or lose weight.
>>
>>40282476

listen to this guy OP pls
>>
>>40282489
Don't listen to the tripfag OP
>>
>>40282277
You can gain while on maintenence.
>>
>>40282515
>NYR is here
>not knowing what a trip even is
>>
>>40282277
what is her obsession with pizza, she must run a pedo ring right?
>>
>>40282277

Just eat like a 300 kcal surplus. If you're getting enough protein and aren't eating shitty foods you'll pretty much max out your gains while maintaining or even going down on body fat %. Bulking and cutting is for people near their genetic limit and roiders.
>>
>>40283650
stfu pedo, pizzagate isn't a joke
>>
>>40282444
he can put on muscle at maintenance but yeah it would be faster with bulking/cutting

>fight for every scap of muscle even bulking
that's not totally true,you underestimate natties

yeah it's hard to put on muscle with 2+ years of lifting,but not in your first year
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.