[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ I need some advice. About to start an ECA cut and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0601.gif (23KB, 272x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.gif
23KB, 272x440px
Sup /fit/ I need some advice. About to start an ECA cut and I want to hear some stories and get some tips. I got 100 8mg tabs of ephedrine and 100 200mg caffeine tabs. I used to be 270 but now 205. Wanted to get healthier before I started. What's your guys opinion?

Pic kinda related.
>>
>>40277579
What do you want advice on? An ECA stack? Keep it to only Ephedrine, and Caffeine.
Aspirin is not really beneficial in an ECA stack, and has more negative side effects.
If you do the 3 daily doses (24mg Ephedrinex3 & 200mg caffeinex3) then it's really only going to burn an extra 200-250 calories per day.

Good luck on your cut, anon
>>
>>40277649
How's the appetite suppressant? Or the sleep? I heard of some people getting insomnia
>>
File: ecstack.jpg (869KB, 918x839px) Image search: [Google]
ecstack.jpg
869KB, 918x839px
>>40277748

I have insomnia hardcore, really bad

Your last dose should be 8 hours before bed, or more.

Take it right when you wake up, then in 3 hours, 3 hours, 3 hours.

If you no experience with stims or tolerance, you will need to load it. Don't just 75mg/600mg, you will lose your shit, and be a quivering wreck.

Appetite suppression is not so good, honestly, it's OK.

The real benefit of the EC stack IMO, is it is speed, I mean, It really pumps you up, it's meth, gives you that wirey meth'd up zoom zoom feeling.

Keep in mind if you once again, have no experience with stims, it is somewhat addictive.

I am cycling off it now because insomnia fucking my shit up , I already miss it.

Possible side effects

>Anxiety
>anger
>twitchenss (like u get angry when someone is too close to you IRL, I dunno)
>paranoia

Positives

>mild appetite suppression
>meth'd up feeling
>music sounds """louder"""

All in all I would say it is *more of a recreational drug than a cutting agent*.

You don't need it to cut and it may not even be that useful

Like, I'm still hungry cutting on EC.
It seems to last in your system for like 4 hours, so be aware, if you take it every 3 hours, you will be at like somewhat higher dose right after you take your 2nd and third dose, be aware.
>>
>>40277811

Also be aware, insomnia= less test, tired, can't lift with as much intensity, less gains.

So if anything this shit is bad for gains,
>>
>>40277835
I can gain muscle pretty easily. I just can't lose fat very easily. Would like to get under 190
>>
>>40277953

gaining muscle is way harder than losing fat, so you priority should be minimize the amount of lean mass you are losing.

Ordinarily I would say -500 slow cut, but since you are on EC which preserves lean mass, you are fine to just suicide yourself -1000, lose 8 lbs a month.

This will also reduce the time you have to spend on this meth shit

Just suicide cut yourself, let the EC preserve your lean mass, and then SLOW and LEAN bulk once you are SHREDDED.

When you have stirated obliques, then you can bulk

You don't want to end up gaining too much fat nad cutting again sooner than you have to
>>
>>40277989
>suicide cut

This is gonna hurt isn't it
>>
>>40277989
Another thing too. Is there any excercises I should avoid? Cut back on cardio?
>>
>>40278008

not really even bad on EC because there is some mild appetite suppression and you're meth'd up all day

I would say eat lots of broccoli, it will fill you up, really low calorie.

eat lots of salads and shit just to fill your stomach.

Make sure you get a lot of protein to help preserve lean mass

look to lose like 8, 7, 9, lbs a month.

The sooner the cut is over and you are off the (literal meth precursor) the better

careful with HITT cardio, honestly, because your heart rate and blood pressure are already through the roof

also be careful you will find yourself shitposting a lot very vigorously

Just walk on the treadmill, or like, light jog, for 30 mins after every workout.
>>
>>40278058
For the most part my protein intake revolves around 190-200g a day. I eat pretty much just chicken. I have a frozen Thai vegetable mix that I use to make like a chicken stir fry with coconut oil. I use a ISO whey protein powder with a 40g serving and a 60g recovery powder for after workouts. I also tend to drink roughly 3L of water a day. The EC is like a thermogenic too right? Try drinking more water? Been kinda tough seeing as it's winter here in Canada where it's been -30. Drinking water seems more like a chore when it's this time of year. I also work for a masonry company so I lift 35 lb blocks all day. So I burn calories pretty hard at work too
>>
>>40278105

>The EC is like a thermogenic too right?

Huge overblown meme, it burns like 10 or 20 calories a day.

>it's cold I wanna be warm

Sounds like you want DNP desu, but that shit can kill you, I dunno, I never used it, it is literal industrial fertilizer that you swallow and slowly cooks your organs.

I know I am pretty high and mighty for a dude on meth but lol just be careful if you use that shit
>>
>>40278225
I'm not taking it to keep warm. Just want to know if I should up my water intake.
>>
>>40278250

yeah ur gonna need to drink a lot caffenine dehydrates you

youre gonna feel like youre dying of thirst so this should be a no brainer
>>
i cant get ephedrine in NZ, will yohimbine + caffeine do the job?
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic_red.png (35KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic_red.png
35KB, 587x436px
>>40278685
Yohimbine is not as effective for general fat loss. If you're just looking to get rid of fat everywhere, EC is better. If you just have a bunch of fat in your torso you're trying to get rid of, yohimbine would be good. Yohimbine infographic just because.

Can't get ephedrine in US, but we can get it through behind the counter purchases of Bronkaid. Takes an ID, 18+, and a signature at walmart to get it.

Also, I ask this in every EC thread, does anyone else get aching balls when they take it? It's the ephedrine, because I take the same caffeine without the E and I don't have the issue. If I take the E with or without the C, my balls ache.
>>
>>40278225
Where di you hear that it only burns 10-20 calories/day?
From what I've read/heard it definitely burns more.
>>40278685
Only if you're already at a low bf%. Otherwise, wait until you're rather lean.
>>
I'm nowhere near big enough to cut. Doing some long range planning though, Is ECY plus Keto effective/safe?
>>
>>40279494

Explain why you think it'd be any different
>>
File: 1436987981856.jpg (35KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
1436987981856.jpg
35KB, 640x517px
>>40279494
Yes, it would make for a very effective cut.

However, those stimulants taken together will increase your risk of a heart attack, and would mostly certainly give you anxiety.

Please be careful when ingesting stimulants.
>>
>>40279538
Should I avoid cardiac intensive tasks at that time?
>>
>>40277811
In what universe is ephedrine even comparable to the amphetamines? Dickhead.
>>
File: 1432950842299.jpg (330KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1432950842299.jpg
330KB, 800x680px
>>40279554
If you're dead set on doing a keto diet, and an ECY stack. Then yes, you will need to be very attentive to your heart muscle.
LISS cardio, should be the only type of cardio that you do. You'll also need to watch your blood pressure, as ECY are all vasoconstrictors.

>>40279557
Ephedrine is a precursor to Methamphetamine. Granted you need a truckload of of it to actually make any worth while amount of Meth.
The point he was makingw as correct, just slightly overblown.
As it doesn't really give you a "meth'd out" feeling, unless you're incredibly stimulant sensitive.
>>
>>40279554

uhh yeah this guys heavily exaggerating.

do you have a current heart condition?

has anyone in your family had heart failure in their 30s/40s?

do you a current arrythmia?

do you have high blood pressure 160+

if no then just don't fucking overdose like a spastic mong cunt (tall order).
>>
File: 1485378825818.jpg (83KB, 1188x894px) Image search: [Google]
1485378825818.jpg
83KB, 1188x894px
>>40279640
>heavily exaggerating
>keeps spouting bullshit he knows nothing about

Please tell me how those STIMULANTS taken together will NOT increase a persons risk for heart attack, as well as inducing anxiety.
You've already been BTFO'd, bro. You clearly know fuck all, and namefag only when no one calls you on your shit.
KYS.
>>
File: hmm.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
53KB, 256x256px
question
how long does it take for your tolerance build up to go away? whats the minimum amount of ti e between cycles?
>>
>>40279683
Probably relative to the person.
I'm going to assume that 2 weeks off everything would be more than enough time.
>>
>>40279682

well for one, a heart attack is a coronary occlusion.

it requires something to occlude the coronary artery, it is not caused by simple constriction.

the demographic is ~20 year old most likely with no med/surg history and unless he specifies, and I'm assuming no early heart failure in his family.

biggest concern with stimulants is arrhythmia, not heart attack.

now quiet down uni freshmen.
>>
>>40279717
You keep BTFOing yourself.

One of the main risk factors for a heart attack, is HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. You also forgot to mention that a heart can be brought on by a coronary artery spasm.

You also listed high BP as 160+, when anything above 120-130 is considered pre-hypertensive.

And no, the biggest concern with stimulants is damage to your cardiovascular system.

Yeah. you outed me as a uni student, big whoop.

You need to stop, though. You really are spreading misinformation.
Quit namefagging as well, alex. You don't know shit.
>>
>>40279810

not really sure what this 'namefag' shit is about, but whatever, i'm not whoever in the thread you're referencing is 'alex' but I'm sure you'll disagree so i'll call it moot.

this is my first post:>>40279640

right, lets break this down for you because it's clear you're just piecing together info off google.

BP is a non-issue, yes google is telling you the ideal range because you just gave me the textbook example of what the ideal BP is.

in medicine we don't operate off that to the letter, it's about symptoms and measuring the delta. we want to control it but you will regularly see people presenting with BPs above the text book 120/80

you also need to account for the demographic of the person you're providing the consultation to.

~ 20M nil history? no family history of early CHF/cardiac issue? fine.

not currently hypertensive? fine.

either way, you're vastly overestimating the spike stimulants are going to cause to BP.

and again, the primary concern of stimulants is causing arrythmia i.e. unsustainable contraction of the heart caused by pace hijacking.

typically you're going to see AF secondary to stimulants, non-life threatening, usually transient, usually a problem in the elderly as blood stagnates in the atrium, congeals, and is then eventually ejected into circulation causing an embolism.

not a significant risk there for a ~20 year old healthy guy.

re: angina and coronary artery spasm not likely, you remind me of family members who read up on their nanna gettin low dosed on some neuroleptics and discover malignant syndrome and have a panic "YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HERRRRR".

yeah theres always worst case scenarios, but they don't really happen, and not really to prime specimens.

basically, this kid will be fine as long as he doesn't overdose, you're a fear merchant, opinionated, and know just enough from google to be dangerous.

you won't read any of this, you'll just clank out a reply asap.
>>
File: 1484932490208.jpg (51KB, 604x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484932490208.jpg
51KB, 604x473px
>>40279901
You type exactly like that person. You're right it's a moot point.
>in medicine we
>we
Are you implying you're in any sort of medical field? I strongly doubt this claim.

Saying BP is not an issue is retarded.

Blood pressure is elevated during exercise, it would be elevated to *I'M GOING TO ASSUME* dangerous levels, while taking an ECY stack.
Yes, this would be dependent on the person. However, it will still raise BP and that could have a negative effect.

No, I did not give you the exact numbers, as they are listed on google as 120-139. I'm simply remembering what I was taught.
If anything, you are the one who googled high BP, as you simply said "160+". Which negates all of the lower levels of high BP.
Fuck me though, right?

You're simply doing damage control for oversimplifying things.
No, I'm not a "fear merchant" I'm looking out for the best interests of my fellow anons. You're clearly not.
Stop replying, I've got class in the morning.
>>
>>40280010

uh yep, ED nurse currently in med school.

again, you're operating off text book information you're pulling off google not actual clinic experience

i don't blame you as this is how everyone starts, especially someone like you with, again, clearly no actual clinical experience.

this isn't particularly productive conversation, so I'm now ending it.

to the anon, yes take it but manage the dose correctly assuming you have no hx. if any complications arise cease takin the drug.

have a good one.
>>
File: 1486316890112.png (1MB, 809x779px) Image search: [Google]
1486316890112.png
1MB, 809x779px
>>40280216
So ED nurses know a lot about the effects of recreational stimulants?
You're correct, this conversation ended when you proved how stupid you really are.

>calls me wrong for citing CORRECT information
>tells anon to manage the dose correctly.
>implies complications are possible
Once again, BTFO. You need to learn when to shut your fucking mouth.
>>
Obviously there better as a combo but if you could only take one, ephedrine or caffeine which is better for fat loss?
>>
As someone with a masters in pharmaceutical science can confirm nurse is correct.
Fuck off first year student. Lul
>>
May as well do dnp, it's honestly not that bad and it's easy as fuck to get.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.