[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /fit/. I'm done being unhealthy. I'm constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: fat.jpg (18KB, 650x412px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
18KB, 650x412px
Hey, /fit/. I'm done being unhealthy. I'm constantly losing a lot of weight only to gain it back. So since I clearly can't keep a promise to myself, I'll make it to you. I promise to you, /fit/izens, that my health will be my number one priority from here on out. Would appreciate any motivational photos, personal favorite workouts, and tips to eating healthy while living at college. Bless.
>>
FUCK THE WORLD, WE'RE TAKING OVER
>>
>>40277354
k
>>
>>40277372
Ahaha ed..ward
>>
File: donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg (106KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg
106KB, 1180x842px
>>40277402
>>
>>40277354
If you are serious op, post multiple pictures of yourself here, if you do not post back in a month with a GOOD update we will embarrass you in every way we can and spread that shit like wildfire.
>>
Hello OP, you have to keep yourself accountable. Record your data every month and post your new numbers on /fit/ monthly. Even if none of us cares it is your way of keeping yourself accountable. Good luck
>>
>>40277467
Want face in them for confirmation? or can i crop it out?
>>
>>40277502
face as well, you need to be able to hold yourself accountable if you screw up.
>>
File: IMG_2909.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2909.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>40277521
Here's the fat bastard that I am. 5'11" 227 lbs, and I think 25% body fat. At least that's what it was when I last checked.
>>
File: IMG_2911.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>40277521
Sorry, I don't know why they're upside down
>>
>>40277549
Cool now you will also need to follow >>40277481
advice since it is important you check yourself here, all I am doing is giving you a reason not to fuck up. Measure yourself as well as weigh yourself since you may pack on muscle while you are losing weight, it's the best way to check weight loss and muscle gains record those numbers of yourself now and post them here.
>>
>>40277590
I live in a dorm. No measuring tape or scale. Was gonna buy one this week.
>>
>>40277612
Get that measuring tape and scales and post back tomorrow with picture and timestamp then link this thread in your new thread and post your numbers/pictures you sent here there.
>>
>>40277652
I'm a Newfag. Won't this thread be gone by tomorrow?
>>
>>40277675
It gets archived for a while so there will be plenty of time for other anons to see this thread but you need to reference it, can't expect us to go searching in the archive for you bookmark it now so you know then you can reference it in your new thread tomorrow or some other day
>>
>>40277730
Thanks brother. You got any diet tips?
>>
>>40277771
All you got to do is count your calorie intake and make sure you are using more calories than your intake, you will feel hungry at night but you have to shake it off and sleep, it goes in the morning anyway and guess what you can eat breakfast again.

You need to do cardio and resistance training at the gym for 3 - 4 days a week with a rest day inbetween each gym day so your body can recover. At first do 1 cardio and 4 resistance (2x upper body 2x lower body) then add 2 more resistance half way through the month then at the end of the month throw away that plan and make a brand new one with it this time 2 cardio and 6 resistance.

Stick at it, it will take you at least a year to see results for yourself but by using a measuring tape and scales you can keep progress each month and see the numbers for yourself since it is difficult to see the difference in yourself when you see yourself everyday.
>>
>>40277905
Thanks. Appreciate you and everyone else who helped me out in this thread. Will see y'all hopefully tomorrow with those measurements.
>>
File: bro fo sho.jpg (124KB, 579x729px) Image search: [Google]
bro fo sho.jpg
124KB, 579x729px
>>40277354
OP.
Here is the top secret that fit keeps, that the best among us keep...
>>Discipline gets you out of the bed at 6am, gets running on the trail, gets you to the gym working out, tells the vending machine no, and puts good clean food in your grocery cart. Discipline gets 90% of the job done, 90% of the time. The sexy cool and hip thing to talk about is motivation, but I'll tell you the truth here, fit/izen, a non motivated person who completes their 6 mile run every other day all year round, is in better shape then a motivated person who does 10 miles, but took the winter off because "I mean, brrrr bro. you know?". You do 60 push ups/sit ups every day, its 10 times better than doing 100 of each to "get in shape for the summer".

Don't worry about being motivated, worry about being disciplined.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.