[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being rich is fun for like 5 years >travel is boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>being rich is fun for like 5 years
>travel is boring after a while

What ever did he mean by this?
>>
>>40276371
ennui, the great curse of post-industrial life, brings low men both great and small
>>
>>40276371
Having the means to do everything leaves you with very little challenge.

Plus, a lot of people travel but don't ever get into the depth of people, culture, and experience.
>>
>>40276371
Traveling gets old really quick. The time, delays, etc. It's not worth it. Find a great city to live in and be happy there and immerse yourself in everything around.
>>
>>40276371
"I'm a boring faggot that blames the world for my problems"
>>
>>40276371
hes just being a faggot
>>
>>40276404
>Having the means to do everything leaves you with very little challenge.
This basically

Imagine if girls were as aggressive as guys when it came to sex and dating, it would take the fun out of it completly after a little while when gorgeous babes wanted to jump on your dick and kept spamming your phone to get in touch with you

Its not about the goal, its the journey that counts
>>
>>40276371
working 40 plus hours a week till your dead is more boring
>>
He's butthurt about Trump
>>
>>40276371
He means you never make it
>>
>I still manage to be bored and I'm too retarded to see the endless opportunities associated with not being a wagecuck or a poor peasant or living in a ghetto and literally having to endure pain every day not to starve to death
that's what those people mean when they say stuff like that
>>
>>40276441
t. underage kid
>>
>>40276371
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dukkha
>>
>>40276441
>Imagine if girls were as aggressive as guys when it came to sex and dating, it would take the fun out of it completly after a little while when gorgeous babes wanted to jump on your dick and kept spamming your phone to get in touch with you

I literally lift so that that can be a reality.
>>
>>40276441
not true honestly
t. brad
>>
>>40276441
>Imagine if girls were as aggressive as guys when it came to sex and dating, it would take the fun out of it completly after a little while when gorgeous babes wanted to jump on your dick and kept spamming your phone to get in touch with you
women don't do this to you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.