[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OKAY I CANT FUCKING EAT PROPERLY BECAUSE IM A WRECK OF A HUMAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Cease.jpg (25KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
Cease.jpg
25KB, 480x474px
OKAY I CANT FUCKING EAT PROPERLY BECAUSE IM A WRECK OF A HUMAN BEING

Please can someone give me some kind of simple healthy bulking mealplan I can make and eat every single day to fix my godawful diet? I often forget to eat for an entire day, and then eat 2 whole pizzas the next day to make up for it, which can't be fucking good for me.

I see a lot of people eating chicken, peas and rice - can I eat that for every meal every day?
>>
File: 1470153430384.jpg (265KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
1470153430384.jpg
265KB, 1024x910px
>can I eat that for every meal every day
You? no. You /can/ eat that every day but if you're here asking for diet advice because you keep caving you won't have the discipline to stick to a chicken and rice meal prep diet.

if your stomach is large enough to eat two pizzas, you're probably fat already. why are you bulking?
>>
>I see a lot of people eating chicken, peas and rice - can I eat that for every meal every day?
Sure, but replace peas with broccoli, kale, spinach or other greens sometimes. Depends on what you can stomach without shitting out everything. Veggies are evil.
>>
>>40271453
Stick with this picture and you'll have a basic diet down.

If you have problems with caving:
> 1: You're a faggot
> 2: Fit snacks into your daily intake
I'll keep about 250-300 Calories left before bed and eat some Oreos, I fucking love them.
Of course it's like 25g/Carb so I have to make sure I eat a little lower on carbs. Either way if you can work it into the plan, do it, it will help with the cravings.
>>
File: REAL_MOTHERFUCKIN_FOOD.jpg (109KB, 1016x714px) Image search: [Google]
REAL_MOTHERFUCKIN_FOOD.jpg
109KB, 1016x714px
>>40271406
stock your kitchen with some healthy shit that requires little to no prep.
eggs, apples, bananas, yogurt, peanuts, milk, whey. it's ok to eat pizza as long as that's not all you're eating
>>
>>40271406
Don't over think it.

First - cook food you like! You can cook big batches of stew, chilli con carne, bolognaise etc - and reheating portions and boiling up pasta/rice. That will do you for lunch and dinner.

For breakfast - scrambled eggs with cheese.

Additonal stuff - drink lots of milk. Start with 1l and work up to 2l.. and then more if you need it.

Snacks: nuts, dried fruit, peanut butter, bread.. coconut oil is easy kcal too. I have a large spoonful after each meal.
>>
File: sticky moterfucker.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sticky moterfucker.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>40271406
READ THE FUCKING STICKY, FAGGOT

>>
>>40273528
thats not in the sticky you queer-ass Impact-meme using fucktard
>>
>>40273546

>>
>>40271453
if youre bulking the dairy is fine but cheeses and milk are some of the most calorie dense and nutritionally vapid things that exist
>>
>>40273572

What kind of a faggot are you? Flooding is against the rules, and you aren't helping anybody. There are no specific meal plans in the sticky, just general diet advice.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>40273572
>>40273528
Go back to /b/.
>>
>>40271406
wish my stomach could hold 2 pizzas

stfu and start cooking
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.