[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I've never felt this terrible before. >Tried going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0208.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Guys I've never felt this terrible before.
>Tried going out to the bar and meeting some cuties
>just wandered around the whole time literally didn't talk to a single person
>stayed sober since I needed to drive
>feel confident enough and everybody seemed drunk so jump on the dance floor
>8/10 and me keep locking eyes
>couple songs go by and she comes over to me and asks why I don't dance with her
>grab her dance with her for half the song holding her close like it's a middle school dance
>she backs out
>see her dancing 10min later with a chad
>later see her with the same chad outside the bar jumping in an uber together

WTF is wrong with me. Is social anxiety a real thing? I'm thinking about going to see if I have a problem. Literally feel horrible bros.

Keep it fit related. What weight should I move to the mixed grip on deadlifts? Pic unrelated
>>
>>40269446
Social anxiety? Yeah you've got bad social anxiety /s

You managed to go to a bar and dance and talk to an 8/10 and even dance with her.

Give me a break OP
>>
>>40269460

This.

OP, You son of a bitch...i dont even know where to go for a drink and dance. You almost closed the deal with 8/10...cry me a river.
>>
>>40269586
The point was to try socializing I literally said 2 sentences in 3 hours and got a great opportunity and ruined it within 2min
>>
File: 1455838322039.jpg (50KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
1455838322039.jpg
50KB, 500x672px
>>40269446
Dude don't beat yourself up. Going out solo and sober is not easy. You fucked it up, who cares.
I think you got too physical too fast, like instantly. And the middle school dance shit ain't too good either. Next time, just see what others are doing and what's the music like.
But what is most important, you went outside solo. That is something many people wouldn't do. It's a great start. Now what you need to do is keep going out and start approaching. It is going to suck at first, but keep pushing through.
>>
>>40269446
Lad I'm a complete normie and even i don't have the balls to go out solo

Nice one
>>
File: 1480582859911.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480582859911.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>40269446
Outfucking standing my man, that is how you show bitches that you are the boss. She was never up to your level anyway and needed a better looking man to fill her ego.

Much like fishing after dark, sometimes you don't get anything.
>>
>>40269446
>Going out solo
Dope don't beat yourself up over it.
I try going solo too but usually I just end up in the red light district.
>>
>>40269446
>mixed grip
stop
>>
Respect Op,

I have gone out by myself several times and had a good night. I also often go out sober, I actually feel more like I want to hit on girls sober than when im drunk.

My Achilles heel though is dancing with girls. I can dance solo and have fun, I can dance with my mates and have fun, but when girls say 'dance with me' meaning they want me over them I just cant do it. I'm the kind of guy who will self-improve at home but its impossible to practise that shit without actually doing it.

So yeah, going out sober and dancing with girls (whether successful or not) is nothing to be ashamed of OP
>>
>>40269446
Going out solo is hard, but rewarding.

I did that for years and got some nice fuck buddies out of it.
>>
>>40269460
>/s
hi r*ddit
>>
Just grab her by the hips and start grinding brudda
>>
>>40269446
dancing is not for people like us. You would have done much better in any other situation.
>>
File: IMG_2139.jpg (88KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2139.jpg
88KB, 600x594px
Your only mistake was dancing like you were in middle school
Older womyn want to dance face to face and look at you, not have your Italian sausage slammed in their butt cheeks. That was fun in middle school because both of you were secretly horny 24/7 and didn't know what sex was but unless a bitch is in heat or on molly they probably don't want to grind anymore
Fuck I don't understand how y'all don't think critically about this shit
I haven't kissed a girl in almost a year because I'm legit on the spectrum and depressed and haven't left my house in four months but it's the easiest thing in the world if you take a step back and problem solve or put yourself in their shoes

>inb4 tips fedora
Sorry for sounding like an edgelord
>>
>>40271461
Personally I think it's gross when guys just start dancing like this. I love dancing with dudes but I like when our dancing is more like a conversation. Coming in and backing out, checking each other out, circling around each other, not just animalistic humping. But... I'm not a basic bitch, and maybe that's what other girls want.
>>
>>40272679
LONDON
>>
>>40272679
>I'm not like the other girls

Now where have I heard this before...
>>
>>40272672
>Your only mistake was dancing like you were in middle school
>Older womyn want to dance face to face and look at you, not have your Italian sausage slammed in their butt cheeks. That was fun in middle school because both of you were secretly horny 24/7 and didn't know what sex was but unless
uhh I think this is op's problem but in opposite. I assume Op is dancing like there's chaperones watching him and thats whats wrong
>>
>>40269446
>WTF is wrong with me.

You are a coward.

Work on it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.