[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at gym (today: Feb 5th 2017) >qt comes up to me out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: autism.png (7KB, 406x124px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
7KB, 406x124px
>be at gym (today: Feb 5th 2017)
>qt comes up to me out of nowhere and asks me if I can help her with her form/technique on an exercise
>shocked that a qt approached ME and asked ME something
>mumble something out
>she asks: "sorry I didn't catch that?"
>I mumble again and say says: "err sorry?
>finally actually use my brain and think straight
>I said (in a very slow and controlled manner): I have 1 more set, I'll come help you in a sec
>she says: "oh okay thanks :)"
>end up helping her with her stuff and she is grateful
>woman working at front desk looks at me and has a grin on her face and nods at me like as if I'm some alpha picking up a qt at the gym

This is me after 5 years lifting, still just autistic as fuck around women, nothing has changed. I'm literally a more autistic version of Connor Murphy.
>>
they're plotting something together
>>
ive found that it helps to be more 'alert' of other people

i get the same thing, and stutter and talk way too quick when people approach me when im not expecting it

just make a habit of looking around for other people walking in your direction or staring at you
>>
I stutter at the gym all the time, half the time people try to ask me anything I'm out of breath or spacing out while resting
>>
>>40267478
>more autistic version of Connor Murphy
how is this possible
>>
>>40267679
>being alert 24/7 for even the slightest possibility of human interaction
>>
My mumbling is genetic.

My mum always tells my dad off for mumbling. I mumble exactly like my dad does, and so does my brother.

Funnily my sister doesn't mumble, she took after my mum in that regard.

It fucks with my confidence so much, unless I am in 1000% concentration mode, I can't help but mumble unintelligible shit.

I cringe when I hear my dad trying to speak, I can only imagine what people think of me when I speak.
>>
>>40268677

You could try speech therapy
>>
>>40268699
Speech therapy at nearly 30 years old?

reeeee
>>
>>40268677
please stop hating yourself
>>
>play WoW
>raid in guild
>become officer and eventually raid leader
>forced to talk to a bunch of people constantly for hours on end
>REAL LIFE communication skills become god tier

>stop playing WoW
>play single player games
>never talking anymore
>REAL LIFE communication went to shit

Judging by this experience, your communication skills are like anything else in life, you gotta train it all the time if you want to stay good at it.
>>
>>40268791
My typing skills exploded from in-game chats though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.