[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls are basically guys with no muscles and long hair Imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1483245574568.jpg (131KB, 1440x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1483245574568.jpg
131KB, 1440x1431px
Girls are basically guys with no muscles and long hair

Imagine a bald girl without boobs or a vagina. She's like a weakling little pussy DYEL guy

Ew
>>
>>40267013
your point?
>>
>>40267025
They are all manlets
>>
A bald girl with a nice face and nice female figure would be still be hot as fuck. Wouldn't even phase me.
>>
>>40267013
>Girls are basically guys with no muscles and long hair
Also usually dumber and more superficial
>>
>>40267036
What about a bald man with a nice face and a nice female figure?
>>
>>40267013
Yeah but they smell nice.
>>
>>40267053

I'm not into traps, but would be QT and nice to look at until the clothes came off.
>>
>>40267036
You are correct sir, see pic for proof.
>>
>>40267116
still would fuck but looks like an alien tier
>>
sometimes when I look at a girl I imagine how she would look like bald and without makeup and I always see that their faces are really like men faces so I get disgusted and lose interest in women for some period of time until the effect of my imagination dissipates
>>
>>40267116

is that vin diesel
>>
>>40267013
girls are retarded meat sacks anon don't forget that
>>
>>40267205
photoshop a girl's hair and makeup away and they def don't look like dudes
>>
>>40267013

>imagine a girl without all the jiggly stuff that makes her a girl holy shit she'd be like a guy or something

how high/retarded are you?
>>
Dogs are basically humans with no intellect and fur

Imagine a dog with our skeletal composition, mind and no fur. Its like a weakling little pussy DYEL manlet

Ew
>>
File: chki_brki.jpg (21KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
chki_brki.jpg
21KB, 328x328px
>>40267013
men are basically really firm women that are superior at warfare and that I wouldn't fuck
>>
>>40267627
Babies in the womb basically are universally girls until hormone wash kicks in and the clit turns into a dick.

That's why men have nipples and later on in life gyno if they are unlucky.
>>
>>40267013
>Girls are basically guys
A lot of "girls" (male) these days are basically guys, yes.
>>
>>40267211
>Underrated
>>
>>40268027
This really activated the almonds
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.