[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the fitter I get, the less interested I'm in women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: fitfeels.png (62KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
fitfeels.png
62KB, 500x343px
>tfw the fitter I get, the less interested I'm in women
>tfw the fitter I get the more I hate women
>tfw the fitter I get the more bitter I get

Does anyone else know this feel? What is causing this and how do I get rid of it?
>>
>>40266539
You're just strengthening your mind and realizing how women are parasites
>>
>>40266539
Should have probably mentioned that I was chubby from age 3 to age 18, then fat from 19 to 23 and fit from 24 to 26 (now)
>>
>>40266539
It has nothing to do with being fit. You were just a faggot since birth.
>>
>>40266539
It's a farily common phenomena and women experience it too (at least those who were former uggos). You are being treated better because you look better. All people do this to a certain agree, including men, and including you even though you are not aware of it. It's a subconscious reaction that most fail to be aware of let alone control to any meaningful degree. And while some of those are indeed just shallow people, it doesn't mean that everyone is suddenly a monster. It just how it is. You don't necessarily want a plastic barbie gold digger super-model. You always wanted just a girl that kind of looks good and was normal and hey you'd be more willing to give a chance to her versus an ugly girl who might have an even better personality. It's the same for girls, once you pass a certain attractiveness barrier they will most likely be more inclined to give you a chance versus when you were chubby/fat even if nothing else was different. It's a nice fantasy that we all should see eachother beyond what we look like, but nobody is capable that to its full extent. So once you're fit, women see you as someone who they would like to be seen with. It's not like they will put your entire being under a microscope. It's the same process for them as it is for men. Oh that person looks kind of good looking, maybe he's nice too, let's find out and if the couple likes eachother and find some minimum of connection they might consider eachother as sexual/relationship prospects. It's just the way it is, far less thought goes into it than you would think. Although yeah there are also the super shallow who you should avoid altogether. But the average person who might have a perfectly acceptable personality/character is still impacted by physical attractiveness.
>>
gainz leads to confidence which means you're less likely to attach feelings of worth or adequacy to other people, namely women
>>
File: 1462838503269.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462838503269.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>40266539
How do you feel about traps and thicc juicy men tho op?
>>
>>40266544
>>40266640
/thread

truth right here.

we are taught from youth that looks dont matter, when reality is the exact opposite.
growing up fat, we think there's something wrong with our personalities that puts people off, when in actuality its just that we're fat.
then we get fit and see people treating us better and get bitter over the years of shit we had to take and how it feels like we were lied to.

fuck it all imo. there's greater heights to be achieved rather than lifting for women.
>>
>>40266640
Pretty accurate, can agree with most of it. Though I would also add that I kind of feel like the interest from girls is too late, you know? I mean if I had gotten this amount of interest from girls when I was 14-18yo, my life would have been completely different, those are the formative years for men.

There are so many things I missed and I feel like it's not worth the bother anymore. Can't articulate it well but something like that goes through my head every time a cute girl eye fucks me and starts orbiting me - I'm like "yeah, that would have meant the world to me 10 years ago" but now I feel nothing apart from contempt.

>>40266745
Not attracted to men. Some traps are fine - Domino Presley is my favorite.
>>
File: trap.jpg (750KB, 936x1404px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
750KB, 936x1404px
>>40266764
then get a qt trap gf then
its not that confusing
>>
>>40266764
I understand and I don't think contempt is necessarily bad. I think the guys who did get what you do now 10 years ago probably also experienced some downfall that you didn't. I'm not guaranteeing it but it's just a fact that everyone has a different life. For example a guy who did get to experience that might also for whatever reason not associate with women anymore or doesn't fuck around anymore and to himself he's saying "I wish I knew what those nerds knew 10 years ago". The nerd might now have a successful job, a normal loyal wife, and an interesting lifestyle while the guy who got around 10 years ago might have gotten into drugs, squandered his life (or had his life squandered by women). Of course this is an extreme example, but it's almost entirely certain that the vast majority of population has a "I wish that happened to me 10 years ago" moment. There are also positives to be drawn out of your experience. You know how the world works, you know you can improve in certain things if you work at it. You have a better understanding of people's nature etc. Everyone has their own experience and there is no final point of crossing the line into the exact state you wish to be in. Nobody ever makes it in that way. A lot of weight will be lifted off your shoulders when you realize it's impossible to live up to those standards or desires and enjoy whatever positive might be happening in the present, in fact detecting the positive from things that do not even cross your mind because of how obvious and taken for granted they are is part of the trick.
>>
I was pretty interested in women, not going out of my way to get laid or anything but I definitely wanted to.
Then I had sex.
Now I crave poon like I'm on death row and I can hear the chair buzzing.

I'm pretty fit, and my cut starts in a month so hopefully by summer I'll be getting laid again. I got a pool, bitches love pools.
>>
>>40266822
those some high-ass nips
>>
You're turning gay
>>
>>40266822
Who is this?
>>
>>40267139
Domino Presley

>>40266848
Thanks for this post. Sincerely. Helped me frame everything.
>>
>>40266539
You are overthinking. Women werent arent to be understood, they were made to be loved.
>>
>>40266764
When women are young they want the older fit guy who's a flake that will fuck'em and dump'em. As they get older they want stability and go for anyone with a decent face/body. Women are scum.
>>
>>40267276
>this
>Implying bitches aren't naive and superficial enough to value being loved.

I share the same feeling OP
>>
File: 1486147937539.jpg (405KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486147937539.jpg
405KB, 1080x1080px
>>40267351
Women aren't scum you delusional faggot. You're literally blaming women for following their biological imperatives. You cannot blame them for acting towards hypergamy. The women that lacked the natural urge to chase high status men died off a long time a ago. You sound like a male version of a bitter bitch who couldn't lock down an alpha. You can make a stronger argument that men are scum. We are definitely the more shallower gender. Our attraction to the opposite sex is almost fully visual.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.