/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sloot just invited me to go out for drinks >drinking i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0185.jpg (59KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0185.jpg
59KB, 400x500px
sloot just invited me to go out for drinks
>drinking
i dont know what to do as i been away from the gym for close to a month (monetary gains)

how do i put her down so i dont fuck up as a prospect

help
>>
Tell her you don't drink and go anyways

Order milk or someshit
>>
just go drink fag
>>
Have some fun, faggot.
Avoid beer and don't get absolutely fucked if you're that holy
>>
>>40265985
>oh you don't drink... yeah fuck I forgot, I got a meeting that day damn fuck ah I really wish I could go
>what meeting? I thought you worked in retail
>yeah the meeting anyway catch you later anon

kys
>>
>>40265968
Say, I don't drink, but if you wanted to get to know me, I workout here at X o'clock. Make her do shit on your terms. Alcohol is as much a pussy lubricant as lifting heavy shit in front of a woman.

t. guy who gets his dick sucked in the gym bathroom
>>
Tell her you arent poor but you cant afford to go
>>
>>40265968
Saw this advice a couple days ago: say you're a recovering alcoholic.
>>
>>40265968
>i dont know what to do as i been away from the gym for close to a month (monetary gains)

What kind of fucking gym are you going to that you're spending that kind of money?
>>
>>40266012
>gay who gets his dick sucked in the gym bathroom
1) why do we care about you and fags?
2) who wants to suck a sweaty dick and balls? Confirmed fake fag
>>
>>40266014
Thats fucking terrible advice
>>
>>40266024
Not gay.

Women are whores and like half of them like to be treated as such.

50 shades of bullshit did a lot in terms of women opening up to absolute degradation.
>>
>>40266027
The sympathy card works most of the time mate, then you can ask her to be your sponsor, thus assuring future contact
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg (31KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg
31KB, 680x591px
>>40266014
>tfw it's actually true

Just say you knocked back a fifth of vodka pregaming and you're good
>>
>>40265968
"No, thank you. I would prefer if you were completely sober when I enter your body for the first time. Then, lick your fingers and smooth out your mustache hairs.
>>
>>40266042
wtf
>>
>>40265968
Not 100% why you don't want to drink since you're shit at explaining things. Possibilities:

>Worried about alcohol's effects since you've already been a lazy fuck and don't want to mess your body up more
>Haven't been lifting lately which is literally the only thing that gives you confidence so you're afraid to go drink with her
>You don't drink at all

If A, one night isn't going to fuck up your body. It's the month of not lifting that'll set you back you lazy shit. If B, stop being an aspy for a fucking minute and realize that in 1 month the only major change that will occur is in your brain, not your muscles (unless you eat like a fatshit or cut hard). If C, then go out and just don't drink.

Do you really need other people to think for you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.