[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly are the benefits of doing low intensity cardio while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What exactly are the benefits of doing low intensity cardio while bulking .... It is possible to put on muscle and shrink my gut simultaneously?
>>
none. it's catabolic. do some short sprints if you want.
>>
>>40262409
The benefits are you won't die of a heart attack when you're 35.
>>
>>40262409
I need to fuck them
>>
>>40262419
>retards like this post on /fit/
>>
>>40262409
>defund and deregulate EPA, FDA
>deregulate fossil fuel industries
>buy manufacturing materials from over seas
>Get rid of the small amount of healthcare available
People are happy about this
>>
>>40262409
>It is possible to put on muscle and shrink my gut simultaneously
if you are new to lifting (< 3 commited months), yes. otherwise, no.

>What exactly are the benefits of doing low intensity cardio while bulking
healthy heart, and good for stamina. also helps with asthma sufferers

>>40262482
>god those feet need a cleaning
glad there was a pervert to point that out to everyone
>>
>>40262409
I've seen these girls before

Don't look them up, the face will disappoint you

>no truly qts voted Trump except TayTay
>>
>>40262545
>looking for good hygiene
>perverted
>>
>>40262409
Body is always in both catabolic and anabolic states, and it switches back and forth. Don't let bro scientists convince you otherwise.
>>
>>40262504
Very much so, yes.
>>
>>40262504

no, people aren't paying attention to this. They only care that a guy who said things they like is in power.
>>
>>40263201
This isn't pol or b, faggots, we talk about gains and body building here.
>>
>>40262409

None whatsoever, don't do it, >>40262419

Yeah, it's catabolic, never do low intensity cardio, always high intensity sprints

Listen to this poster 100%

>>40262409

Hmm, you have a gut? I would recommend the starting strength routine to you, a good strength routine, once you get strong you will look good.

GOMAD as well, to make sure you get enough calories.
>>
>>40262419
The autism is real. Adults are trying to talk son, go back to your room. Catabolic, read a fucking book. If anything the sprint would be more catabolic than the LOW intensity cardio.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.