[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My 15 year old cousin lives pretty close to me >He has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1472506334704.jpg (135KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1472506334704.jpg
135KB, 500x521px
>My 15 year old cousin lives pretty close to me
>He has two sisters but treats me like a big brother
>I like him, he reminds me of myself during my teenage years
He's also a pasty skeleton who has no friends that I know of
>I want to help him to get big so he'd have a little confidence boost
>I asked his mother but she refuses to let me do training with him

What do I fucking do? I feel really bad for the kid and I wanna help him. He looks like an average r9k poster and I wouldn't be surprised if he went on 4chan. I drive him to school a couple times a week so I've been thinking of pitching the idea to him. I'll probably train him behind his mother's back. Should I just put him on SS? Please just give me some ideas. I really wanna help him
>>
Ask him if he wants to lift.
>>
Bumping cause I'm in pretty much the same boat with my nephew
>>
>I asked his mother but she refuses to let me do training with him

Baby steps anon. If you train the kid, it's likely the mother will cut you out completely and his only role model will be gone. How is your relationship with your uncle? See if you can pitch the idea to him, talk about the benefits and try to get him on board. Do the same with your cousin. When everyone agrees, take them to see your aunt. It'll be far harder for her to disagree.
>>
>>40260357
If you manage to convince his mother, do note that you should be 100% committed to this. You will probably have to go to the gym with him for the first couple months and carry him through it.
>>
>>40260654
this.
>>
>>40260357
Just tell him all the time how great and fun it is so he pursues it himself once he's more independant.

Gotta lead by example. If you're DYEL worry about yourself first.
>>
Seeing really fat young kids really hits me in the feels because i know how their life is going to be.
>>
>>40260654
this desu
>>
>>40260654
This. Your role as his perceived big brother is far more important than getting him to lift or talk to girls or whatever
>>
>>40260357
If he looks up to you, and you lift, eventually he'll start lifting. Just say "hey bro if you ever want to learn about lifting I'd be happy to teach you" and leave it at that. If his mom has a problem with it just show here one of the billion articles about how strength training is beneficial.
>>
>>40260357
Why the fuck is his mom against it?
>>
>>40260357
>I'll probably train him behind his mother's back
lol no
ask him wether he wants to train and make him convince his mother. if he doesn't want to train, maybe find another hobby/activity together and get him started till he finds motivation and friends
>>
File: 1479131967943.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1479131967943.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>40260654
Thanks for the advice but if they refuse then he'll remain the way he is. 15 year olds will respect and admire him more if he gets even a little muscle. I was a lot like him back in the day and I know 15 year old me would start lifting right away if he knew the results. He's like a little brother to me and I don't want to watch him grow up knowing he could've been something more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.