[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

calf progression thread Post the progress of your calves since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170204_081152.jpg (689KB, 2089x2367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170204_081152.jpg
689KB, 2089x2367px
calf progression thread

Post the progress of your calves since you started, I need reassurance
>>
>>40260055
Skinny to huge calf natty transformation is a myth.
>>
>>40260055
I have bigger calves and I'm just a cross country runner.
>>
>>40260055
There's no hope for you bro, I have calves like you, and my father was a volleyball player so he used his fucking calves a lot. Guess what, my calves are bigger then his and I haven't made a single calf raise. It's hopeless.
>>
>>40260055
I have bigger calves and i don't even lift
>>
>>40260055
At first I thought the picture was an office lady wearing pantyhose but it was just a black guy lol
>>
>>40260055
Calf only gonna grow if you are bulking and you are blasting the fuck out of them. I'm talking 5+sets of 20 heavy barbell calf raises blast. And you'll need to feel the stretch the whole time not just go through the motion.
>>
>>40260055
Why do some people have calves and others don't? It's not genetic. It's because of how we walk. From using shoes are feet become inactive, sleeping like in coffins. Actually the feet should be extremely active and we should have more control of the toes. Anyway. So the way we go wrong is we don't crunch the foot together when we walk anymore, we kind of ''roll'' on the foot from one step to another. Look at this video, and try it out, start doing this often to relearn the movement in the foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY-mJjXmeIc

This is supposed to happen in the foot Every step you take. So when the foot goes back and you're about to take another step, you're supposed to spring forward using this. This is coupled along with the calf, the hamstrings and glutes. It's all one big chain.

I haven't personally asked him but do you really think Benni Magnusson trains his calves? Nah, it's 400 pounds bodyweight PLUS correct walking, so 400 lbs calf raises. Just look at Leeman. He's a couch potato who has NO calves. He jumps into his car to train deadlifts once a week. He's a typical guy who rolls on his feet. I remember he even walks with the feet pointed out like Donald Duck.

If you practice doming and practice it while walking also, then every step every day will be a calf raise and that'll grow your calves. Have a good day.
>>
>>40260142
im white its just weird lighting bro
>>
>>40260209
Do you work out barefoot?
>>
>>40260544
don't you see the black socks? Are you blind?
>>
>>40260544
no, I just happened to have taken my shoes off when I took the pic
>>
>>40260544
no, I have insoles to counter my flat overpronated feet, otherwise I would use socks only when lifting heavy. when you do biceps or rowing machines it doesn't matter. but you don't need shoes when you work out other than maybe when squatting.

If I had normal feet as in no flat feet, then I'd deadlift in socks only. but working out is 1h out of 24h days. you walk with the calves 24h every day, they are active all the time. training them doesn't work well. training them 24h works better. learn to walk more correctly.
>>
>>40260055
i started jumping rope 20 min every other day and my lmao 13" calves went to pathetic 14" calves in two weeks
>>
>>40260777
yeah well who works out their calves 20 minutes at a gym? no-one. but you did. so you reaped gains.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.