[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to pay for 1:1 PT sessions because I'm a complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
I want to pay for 1:1 PT sessions because I'm a complete beginner and really feel like I could use some help when it comes to proper form, routine etc.

Only problem is, every single freelancer PT with good reviews has their facebook or website filled with selfies he takes with customers. I know I can just say "no" in theory if the PT tries to take a selfie with me during a session but would that be considered rude? I don't want my face on some trainer website for the rest of eternity but on the other hand I don't want to be rude either.

Why are personal trainers so unprofessional /fit/? When you go to a solicitor, doctor or accountant do they take a fucking picture of you to put it on their website? NO.
>>
>>40259853
No. It's perfectly fine. half his customers will be fat women who will do the same.
>>
>>40259853
It's how they market themselves you retard, being a pt is a sales job. You can just say no it's not rude.
>>
Stop sperging out. Get the PT. Decline photo op politely.

Now that was so hard wasnt it
>>
I feel like a PT is better after you lift for 6months

Break your bad habits and see things you didn't before
>>
>>40259978
Why develop bad habits in the first place?
Just so you can stop doing that shit?

If you got the money, go for it & tell him to put the selfie stick where the sun doesnt shine.
>>
>>40259853
PTs are dumb people. You take steroids you can become PT in less than a year
>>
Former PT at a large gym chain and soon freelance PT while in school. I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about but I got hired at a gym with no credentials on paper. Like other said, it's easy to become a PT.

Simply turn down the selfie. Any PT wouldn't give a shit and wouldn't want to make you do things you wouldn't so you'd keep coming back - not counting making you actually work out, I mean. If you are your PT spend half the hour shooting the shit you may have an issue.
>>
Look for a strength and conditioning coach. PT's are memes.
>>
>>40261524
The ones I've been looking for have a background in sports fitness and performance.
>>
>>40261600
You should be better off then. Just make sure their background is more than just highschool football or whatever. The sports performance focused mindset has the potential to cause harm.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.