[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you trust this shit?? I simply cannot, I know it works but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: clips.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
clips.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
Do you trust this shit?? I simply cannot, I know it works but I always imagine that shit sliding down letting pl8s falling on ground.
>>
doing overhead extensions with this on dumbbell, only for madmen
>>
>>40259830
i only use them in bed when im alone
>>
If they're sliding off you're not lifting correctly
>>
How much do they weigh? Should I add their weight on?
>>
>>40259881
they are not, but I better keep eyes on them little bastards
>>
>>40259830
i trust these with my dumbbells, 28 kgs currently.
The producer recommends not going over 15 kg overhead, but i found a trick.
Just put a nice amount of thick transparent tape on the steel before putting the weight and clipping them. It feels really safe, they won't move at all even if you shake it with the max violence.
>>
>>40259890
yeah and add your bodyweight to the total volume cause you're kinda lifting yourself anyhow
>>
well I sometimes have a hard time putting them on and I'm pretty new
so this happened yesterday

>be brand new to the gym (2nd day)
>be benching lmao0.25pl8 (DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!)
>can't find the clippyflippy object
>whatever I see people squatting without them
>try lift, wobbly as fuck
>leans closer on my wrist
>get up
>hand keeps losing circulation and coming back
>looks like there is internal bleeding on it
>hurts
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thank god I don't squat or diddy (because I'm too scared I'm not strong enough yet and will snap my shit up day 1 so I stick to leg press)
>>
File: billybob.jpg (36KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
billybob.jpg
36KB, 450x599px
>>40259830

One of the best things I ever did for myself equipment-wise was purchase those slip on nylon/plastic collars with the little thumb latch.

No need for $200 metal twist on lever things.

The little $30 ones from Amazon work like a charm. No more grip strain, no more fighting a humid barbell..

>they freaking work, people.
>>
>>40260041
>(because I'm too scared I'm not strong enough yet and will snap my shit up day 1 so I stick to leg press

you won't snap your shit up when you lift bitch weight
>>
File: how.png (153KB, 409x499px) Image search: [Google]
how.png
153KB, 409x499px
>>40260101
ok how do I carry the barbell from the squat rack to the ground so I can deadlift

wait I'll draw you a pic one sec

do I just walk sideways with it? I'm weak as fuck mate (0.25pl8benchlmao!) how do I do that shit?
>>
>>40260122
Don't your gym employ Dyel assistants? What century is this?
>>
>>40260122
Are you autistic? Deload the bar, and put the bar on the ground in whatever way you feel like, you don't really need to take it out of the cage anyway just take the safety rails off you aspie cunt
>>
>>40260122
lmao try finishing middle school before lifting
>>
>>40260122
reverse clean it, if ur a babby take all the plates off first
>>
>>40260187
I'm in England, big commercial gyms are in short supply and only serve big cities (PureGym for e.g.)

so we have to settle for extremely small gyms (to be fair there are absolutely MASSIVE guys at my gym) with only 1 squat rack, 2 benches etc

>>40260192
Idk I suffered a lot of beatings to the head from bullies :(!

thank you though anon, sorry for the autistic question

>>40260206
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw home gym
>tfw only have adjustable dumbbells
fuck it's not even a home gym I just train with dumbbells

anways that little thing can hold 22 kg but I still don't do over head extension due to fear
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.