[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you were done with SL/SS/Grey Skull, and began a cut, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pepe_punch.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_punch.gif
405KB, 359x371px
When you were done with SL/SS/Grey Skull, and began a cut, what was your routine?

Did you go on a split?
>>
Interested in this as well OP
>>
After 3 months of being bored waiting around inbetween sets. Shifted to PPLRPPLR on perma bulk (eg maintenance extra protein) and been doing that for 2 years.
>>
>>40257518
How is that going for you? Still doing the big 4 lifts?
>>
I got fat after 6 months of SL because I'm a retard, so I've been cutting for 2 months so far. I do something like this:

>Tu: heavy rows
>Th: heavy OHP + DL
>Sat: heavy bench + squat

plus light accessory work & cardio and it seems to be working fine. so far only my bench has gone down, but everything else is basically the same. keep the weight high so you maintain strength. I don't have the energy to do sets of 5 so I stick to heavy triples and doubles like this:

post-SL -> current lifts in lbs
DL: 330x5 -> 365x3
squat: 290x5 -> 315x3
bench: 170x5 -> 160x3
ohp: 115x5 -> 120x3
row: 155x5 -> 175x3

don't overeat like I did, it's not worth it bois
>>
>>40257783
Doing keto?
>>
>>40257789
just doing (TDEE - 500) and experimenting with what works in terms of macros. the protein is non-negotiable, but I've experienced the following:

lower carb + higher fat: less gas in the tank for lifting, but feel good during the day
higher carb + lower fat: more energy for lifting sessions, but feel like dogshit during the day
>>
>>40257451
I did an Upper/Lower split, and also tried PPL. Now im on Canditos 6 week. Saw the most gains on PPL.
>>
I need help guys

I'm about to do MMA for like 2 hours 5 days out of the week. Should I do keto? I probably won't have the energy for MMA though.

I was thinking about just doing it for a week or two to lose whatever amounts of water weight/fat I can and then eat at a deficit or maintainence.
>>
>>40257783
heh, and here i am regretting that i am not eating enough while doing SS. How much where you eating exactly? And how fat did you get?

Gaining strength and muscles is harder then losing fat as far as i know ?
>>
>>40258087
If you actually stick with that amount of training you wont need to worry about losing weight.
>>
>>40257783
>I got fat after 6 months of SL because I'm a retard
Explain what happened?

On SL (actually, ICF), I'm on 3500-4000 daily cal min, otherwise it's impossible to increase weight linearly.
And even that, it requires frequent deloads to touch up on form and consolidate strength.
>>
>>40257451
why would you change routine on a cut?
>>
>>40259673
cause it's quite hard to keep doing SL normally / properly on a deficit diet.
>>
>>40259732
Do SS then its SL with less volume, but i would advice staying on the same program. Just dont push hard for PRs
>>
>>40258747
>>40259670
used to be obese but then I changed my lifestyle and got to skinnyfat mode. found /fit/ after and got into barbell training for fun, but then my fatty ways returned and I put on like 40lbs in those 6 months. I should have been eating (TDEE + 500), but I ate probably +750-1000 on some days. sometimes you learn by burning your hand on the stove
>>
I still do SS at home 3 days a week for strength m AND and I do a body-part split at the gym using mostly machines and hammer strength machines for hypertrophy/highrep/pump training.

This way I keeping getting stronger on the big 4 at home and still get my bro volume in at the gym.
>>
>>40257518
How has that worked for you?
>>
>>40258825
But losing weight =/= losing fat, anon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.