[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it boys. This is the weekend. A full month clean of drugs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Back in black album cover.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Back in black album cover.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
This is it boys.
This is the weekend.
A full month clean of drugs.
A full month of strict dieting (1800kcal/day)
This is it.
The ultimate binge.
This weekend I'm not going to sleep, I'm going to stay up all night tonight, the next night, all the way until monday night on a huge stimulant binge.

I have vyvanse, concerta, phentermine, and caffeine pills.

gonna boost them all with the caffeine.

Took my cheat day today and ate a bunch of chicken breast during the day for my protein and got a ton (252g to make up for the small amount of eating I'll be doing this weekend), and tonight I ate pie, cookies, ice cream.

Feels fucking amazing.
This is it boys.

To keep this an actual discussion, what do you guys do on cheat days? How often do you take them?
Anyone here do drugs? Does it benefit your /fit/ness or not?

pic unrelated
>>
>>40256867
Re-evaluate your life

You're not going to make it
>>
wow a full month lmao great job
>>
Faggot degenerate
>>
>>40257499
>>40257599

newfags who took /pol/ memes seriously
>>
>>40257508
I'm a fat fuck and a drug addict with very little self control.
A month is a big deal to me.
The stim binge I'm going on isn't a binge on stuff I'm addicted to so that I don't get back into the habit of using again and so I don't have to go through withdrawal.

Also I'm not doing a full weekend of cheat days firstly because I don't want to reverse my progress, secondly because I'd feel like shit from eating so much, and thirdly because the stims would kill my appetite anyway.
>>
>>40257499
>implying were not all gonna make it
>brah

Literally kill yourself
>>
>>40258113
Any kind of bingeing is extremely unhealthy. I urge you to stop
>>
>>40258113
If you've got this much lust for a cheat meal after one month, you won't make it.

Your mentality and logic is all fucked up, but obvs it would be if you're fat. Think with your head and not your stomach.

Get back in the gym and lift heavy, wipe that sweat off whatever seat/bench you touch cos fuckthatshit.jpg

Come back in two months and post before/after pics, perhaps we'll commend you on your progress.

In the meantime, get the fuck outta here with that cheat day bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 462x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 462x558px
I'm pretty degenerate, I've used a lot of different substances over the years and I smoke lots of kush everyday. Being so degen has created poor habits that in turn diminished my health and fitness. I really need to stop smoking marriage iguana, but I havent been able to do so for a long time now.

I think drugs and fitness are okay together though, just in proper balance.
>>
File: 1485030232462.jpg (419KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485030232462.jpg
419KB, 2048x2048px
>>40258233
This is about 1 months difference.
It's not like i took a super mega cheat day, I ate about 3200 calories.
I go to the gym daily and lift heavy about 45min-1hr depending on mood / energy level / muscle groups
If I do legs I do HIIT right after (200m rows as hard as I can, rest 60 seconds between each 200m until I hit 2000m)
If I do back and shoulders I don't do any cardio because back takes a lot out of me
Biceps + Triceps and Ab+Chest day I do low intensity cardio about 30 mins (usually just walking 3.5mph on the treadmill with 1 or 2 intervals of 2min30sec sometimes 5min of 6-8mph running)

I'm putting in the work and I'm not going all out on cheat day. The biggest concern here is the stim binge which will keep me from going back to regular use of drugs I'm actually addicted to by satisfying some cravings.

Pic related I'm down 10lbs, probably about 50% of it is water weight the other 50% is fat and I increased my lifts a bit.
Waist went down a bit too. From looks I'd say I went down from ~25% to ~20. Shitty bf% calculators online say I'm 18% or so now but Im pretty sure I'm higher than that.
>>
>>40258339
Yeah, 3200 calories that fucks up the nice ketosis [definition: when your body gains it energy to function from fat laying around] mode you were in, and now its gonna take a week of work to regain that, so you've basically wasted one weeks work.

I've never done drugs but I do recall reading that heroine addicts get given small fixes so that they don't die when coming off the hard shit. I think they use methadone (UK version of da drug).

Don't use the treadmill cos its fucking shit, it does nothing for you unless you stay on that bitch for 2 hours, at which point, your knees will be well on their way to dusty street. If you can swim, do that, if not, learn the proper technique used to row (not barbell row, row row row your boat gently down the fucking stream row), and do that.

Also, you have anterior pelvic tilt in your before pic, not sure if u still have it, but fix that shit, don't stretch hamstrings, instead stretch hip flexors, and squat twice a week.

ok bye
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.