[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw in highschool I was a skinny, lanky kid who never got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: prestack ultimate.jpg (9KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
prestack ultimate.jpg
9KB, 235x215px
>mfw in highschool I was a skinny, lanky kid who never got any pussy at all
>always thought it was because I was bad with girls
>started working out, put on ~20lbs of muscle in three years
>find myself getting tons of easy easy pussy, even though I didn't change my personality whatsoever

Remind me again why you say that lifting won't get you girls? Works the same way for fat chicks.

On a /fit/ related topic, what's your favorite pre-workout? Pic related.
>>
Because I still have the mentality of a virgin. I have no experience with girls, so I don't know how to make moves. What's especially gut-wrenching is that my younger brother is sleeping with countless girls in college, and I graduated without even sleeping with one. My self-esteem sucks and I have no confidence at all. Why would a girl date me when she could anyone else out there?

My favorite pwo is Nitraflex. I hear that Mesomorph and ESP are pretty good.
>>
>>40256763
How tall are you? I'm 6'5", so that's always something I have over other guys.

I used Mesomorph for a while, but when I dry scooped it, it dyed my teeth black. I looked like a pirate.
>>
>>40256844
The king of manlets (5'10"). I'm 160 lbs, but I used to be at 135.
>>
File: recovery-lemonade.jpg (24KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
recovery-lemonade.jpg
24KB, 300x350px
>>40256715
>On a /fit/ related topic, what's your favorite pre-workout? Pic related.

i keep it simple

>tasty
>some simple sugars to power the squats (the rest is easy)
>caffeine

>Remind me again why you say that lifting won't get you girls?

it's a meme from the sociopaths at lookism.net

they're the ones behind the manlet, chinlet, whatever threads
>>
>>40256868
shit's an expensive source of caffeine
>>
>>40256863
That might be your problem dude, just talk to more short girls I guess.

>>40256868
Doesn't that get fucking expensive buying a monster for every gym session? I get 50 scoops for ~$30 with Pre Stack Ultimate
>>
I'm Indian
>>
>>40256715
>pre workout

coffee
>>
>>40256715
>>40256863
Nice breh, your post gives me hope as I have the same stats as you had before

How did you gain weight ? Anything in particular you ate?
>>
>>40256956
expand on that

>>40256962
But I drink coffee everyday, it doesn't exactly give me a boost like it used to, it just staves off the shakes for another day
>>
>>40256966
I'll tell you my full story, I'm OP btw

>came into college at 6'4" 195lbs
>pledged a fraternity first semester
>took so much adderall and ate so little cause college food was so bad that I dropped 15 lbs
>was almost low key depressed but looking back I was just hungover and sleep deprived
>after getting initiated, I went out so much that I gained 20lbs in almost pure beer weight
>some 5/10 sorority girl called me "ugly skinny" at a party, and for some reason it hit pretty hard
>started working out that summer
>obviously my diet was shit so I tried to bolster that by using those weight gain shakes
>they made me gain weight, but it was almost pure fat,
>so I sat down, and really analyzed my diet, and that's where things started to go right
>I basically only eat eggs, chicken, rice, and pasta in different combinations
>sitting at a cool 215lbs rn, at around 10% bodyfat when I'm off creatine

Not the biggest dude obviously, but much better than I used to be, and its good enough to satisfy any girl at any fitness level. Dated a 6'2" college volleyball player last year, and if I was big enough for her, then I'm fine.
>>
>>40257028
To continue on, you need to figure our your TDEE, and add 500 calories/day to that. It'll give you enough extra calories to build good muscle. And while this might not be absolutely necessary, I found that eating whole foods, like chicken, rice, eggs, really made me feel way better too. High carb diets give you way more energy, and way better recovery. It even got to a point during my sophomore year, when I legitimately couldn't eat fast food, because it was so salty/greasy that it made me sick. After a while, you just enjoy eating that way, and it's like a double bonus because it's also so good for you.
>>
>>40256966
I started off by just eating more. I didn't eat clean when I was in college, mostly eating junk and fast food. I gained fat during this time but it didn't matter that much since I was so skinny to begin with. When I got a steady supply of supplements, I cleaned it up a little bit and that was when the real gains came in. I think I went from 145 to 160 in a year. In an extreme stroke of luck, my roommate in my senior year had a buddy who worked at bodybuilding.com, and he would get samples. Those samples would get passed off to me since my roommate had so much.

When I graduated last year, I moved back home. My mom cooks all the meals, so I just eat whatever she makes. The good thing is that she makes everything from scratch, and it's super clean. Low fat and everything too. The bad news is that she's not a big meat eater, so I have to find my own protein source. I remained at 160, but I'm a bit more defined.

My goal is to hit 170 lbs and maintain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.