[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fat gf eats as much as me. Rather than losing weight it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1485755139001.jpg (208KB, 848x848px) Image search: [Google]
1485755139001.jpg
208KB, 848x848px
My fat gf eats as much as me. Rather than losing weight it seems she's gaining weight. Her PT also told her to eat a small tub of rahka (quark) a day. Help me Bernd what do I do. She literally ate the same size portions as me even though I lift weights and am trying to gain mass. Pic unrelated, it's deffo not her.
>>
It's already over, man. It's already over.
>>
>>40254764
"But I'm trying!!" She'd say she's doing what her PT told her to. She doesn't do any cardio.

I asked if she's been weighing herself, she said no. Because weight is not a good indicator, its shape or something.
>>
>>40254732
Unless your gf is the same weight and height as you, and you have the same fitness goals, she should not be eating the same amount as you.

Read the fucking sticky. I know you didn't you fag, or you wouldn't be asking us this. Make your gf read it too before she grows a cock out of her fat like in my Japanese animes.
>>
File: 1324688769001.jpg (27KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1324688769001.jpg
27KB, 382x417px
>>40254843
this
or are you too fucking beta to start fresh and get a new cunt to bang?
>>
File: solemn man on hgh.jpg (24KB, 468x265px) Image search: [Google]
solemn man on hgh.jpg
24KB, 468x265px
>>40254852
tell her she's fucking retarded

i don't understand why people are so reluctant to stand up to their gfs for being completely moronic or being complete sooks, which is probably why i've been single so long

i couldn't bear to be with someone i hate
>>
File: 34567876543.png (686KB, 595x592px) Image search: [Google]
34567876543.png
686KB, 595x592px
>dating fat lards

jokes on u, my gf lifts with me
>>
>>40254894
oh yeah and the other solution, obviously, is to get her to lift
>>
>>40254870

I did read it a long time ago and even sent it to her. I explained I'm alarmed she eats as much as me (to be fair I'm not perfect these days in my fitness regimen but I've never had a girl eat as much as me). You can't use logic on women man, not without irrefutable evidence. Ive gotta strongarm her into doing Bodypump or something like. She's been going to gym for 3 months, something that should show progress weight loss wise. If she ain't at least eating less she's not even trying
>>
>>40254852
If you care enough about her, teach her yourself so she doesn't fuck up.

If you don't, stop leading her along and dump her for someone you will.
>>
>>40254928

I'm afraid I don't know enough though. I can't put her on SS while cutting can I? Plus cardio
>>
>>40255038
Learn together and do your own cooking outside of a 1-2 nice shared meals a week.

You aren't joined at the fucking hip you're two different people and have different needs.
>>
>>40255087

That's what we do. I only see her on weekends. That's when I notice she eats like me.
>>
>>40255087

I meant put her on SS while she's also cutting
>>
>>40255136
Makes you both learning more important so she has an easier time picking it up and you can both ask questions.
>>40255152
You don't cut when jumping on SS. She'll need the muscle anyway and it'll be a slower process because she's changing body composition instead of cutting and starting from zero but it'll be better over time.

Just do your own dieting and don't do GOMAD or anything since she's not starting from a beanpole state.
>>
Just dump her and go fuck prostitutes with breast implants like you want to
>>
>>40255228
Samefag here.

She can cut once she has the muscle to maintain proper form and is out of her starter gains, though.
>>
>>40254925
just dump her people don't change
>>
>>40255243
this

cut your ties OP
>>
>>40255252

Ok thanks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.