[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad is LITERALLY cuddling TULPAS while YOU spend HOURS work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Chad is LITERALLY cuddling TULPAS while YOU spend HOURS working out at the gym.

Tulpas look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Tulpas are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
/fit/ is too dumb to understand this humor.
>>
>>40247062
>Meanwhile on bizarro /fit/
But it's more like /r9k/ though.
>>
This is my favourite shitposting, what happened to it all?
>>
File: 1481752537588.jpg (156KB, 1221x756px) Image search: [Google]
1481752537588.jpg
156KB, 1221x756px
>>40247712
bizarro /fit/ or /r9k/ shit/depressiveposting?

bizarro /fit/ threads are rare and fun but don't expect much replies.

But on the /r9k/ posting, eventually /fit/ got tired of the depressive fags of /r9k/, niggas just make posts about Chad and want to become one and get fit, but they just end up being the same pessimistic fedoralords we know anyway, hence why no one replies to these threads.
Hell, maybe most of /fit/ has already filtered the word "Chad" now.
>>
I wish I knew what it's like to have one. But I lack dedication to create it and I'm worried if it makes you spill sketti in public.
>>
File: 1486018076583.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486018076583.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>40247062
god damn it

WHEN WILL I LEARN
>>
>>40247062
While CHAD is eating PIZZA and fucking sluts, SPAD is balls deep in your oneitis. Face it, girls wither want CHAD for his ALPHA MASCULINITY or SPAD because he's QUIRKY and FUN.

You all are ignored because you're in that unremarkable grey area between them.
>>
>>40247928

is this a new meme?
>>
>>40249473
it's a cope by some facelet nerd lmao
>>
File: 1463439251638.png (186KB, 318x354px) Image search: [Google]
1463439251638.png
186KB, 318x354px
>>40247928
>SPAD
>>
>>40247062
Why the fuck DO you capitalize random WORDS in your posts YOU stupid fucking retard? It LOOKS like shit, and even if YOU'RE trolling it makes you seem LIKE a fucking retard.

Also, I lift because I like to lift, and seeing my lifts go up and up and up is oddly satisfying, especially coming from a former DYEL hungry skeleton who started sweating at the mere thought of picking up heavy things.
>>
>>40249669
>being NEW
>>
File: cavill-2.jpg (119KB, 618x815px) Image search: [Google]
cavill-2.jpg
119KB, 618x815px
These posts actually helped me get over comparing myself to other guys. It made me realize how pointless it all is.

The best pussy slayers I ever met didn't have face, frame and definitely not height. They were just extroverted guys who hit on anything that moves.

And besides study after study shows women aren't turned on visually like men are. Face/Frame/Height are just guys projecting what turns them on onto women

Pic related was fucking loser growing up. He is the definition of F/F/H but he's a big introvert who grew up chubby with a ton of nerd hobbies. In HS they called him a lemon Brit slang for a guy you can't get women. And to this day he constantly dates women way under his league. His last girlfriend was like a legit 6 normie Brit. Being a Chad is more of a mindset.
>>
>>40251026

Men have more options at their disposal for getting women. Looks, charisma, money, status, etc. whereas female worth is almost always at least 50% looks, usually 75%.

Doesn't hurt to max out what you're good at though.
>>
File: simpson.trial_.png (1MB, 694x418px) Image search: [Google]
simpson.trial_.png
1MB, 694x418px
>>40251026
>Guys he had chad genetics once he stopped being introverted and fat and became chad girls wanted him

Not all of us can achieve chadness, silly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.