[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For years I have been legitimately confused as to how much food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

For years I have been legitimately confused as to how much food people are supposed to eat. It seems like most fat people I know still basically just have three normal meals a day, and many skinny people have extra meals, snacks, or desserts fairly often.

I understand that it depends on how much you exercise, among other things, but about how much should the average man eat? I don't mean calories, I want examples of an average day or something.

>not fat, for the record, just confused
>>
Skinny people eat a disproportionate amount of calories in situations where other people can see it. Fat people don't realize how much random shit they eat throughout the day.

Skinny people don't drink liquid calories.

The luxuries skinny people eat are luxuries. The luxuries fat people eat are everyday affairs.
>>
>>40244291
depends on your height

for man lets you barely have to eat anything to reach 220lb thick solid tight

for lank lets you will have to eat between 4500-6000 kcal, i.e. the equivalent of 5 pizzas each day
>>
>>40244338
That makes sense.

But is it okay or normal to eat three complete meals a day without making some of them really small like a protein bar or something?
>>
>>40244362
read the sticky
>>
>>40244380
I did, but my question is a lot more wishy-washy.
>>
>>40244362
Totally normal. Just keep in mind that the societal conception of a "complete meal" is a bjt fucked right now. You may need to build an understanding of what the fuck a meal even looks like. That can be using counting calories or just paying attention to your body (hint: try to feel not hungry instead of maximally full.) and the scale but most people need to do it one way or another.
>>
>>40244419

Fuck no you didnt. Theres an actual math formula that tells you your bmr which is how much calories per day you need to keep your weight stable.
>>
>>40244440
Yeah and I specifically said that isn't my question.
>>
>>40244474

Just accumilate calories to your needs. Its a fact. If its 2500 calories it would be a box of pasta, a pound of meat, 4 yogurts and a liter of soda
>>
>>40244641
I'm not trying to be rude but that is a pretty useless example.
>>
>>40244291
Quality over quantity. My friend basically lives off nutritional supps and has one meal a day. works full-time at some firm and is breddy 'uuge.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.