[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're walking down the street with your 7/10 gf when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: antifa-red.jpg (86KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-red.jpg
86KB, 300x225px
>You're walking down the street with your 7/10 gf when this lot walk up to you and say your relationship is oppressive and that she has nothing to lose but her chains

Are you a big enough guy to fight them off?
>>
File: 1483891527951.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483891527951.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>40241566
>You're walking down the street with your 7/10 gf
>>
>>40241566
LITERAL SHIT EATING KEKOLDS
I
T
E
R
A
L

S
H
I
T

E
A
T
I
N
G

C
U
C
K
O
L
D
S
>>
One swift fucking headbutt to the speaker then start windmilling. They might eventually take me down but not before I've smashed some noses
>>
does anyone have that pic where 3 or 4 republican white guys beat the fuck out of like 20 libtards ?

its usually labelled as "auto-resolve battle"
>>
Tbh my ex hit a guy in the face with a rock once for starting on us
Crazy girls are the best
>>
>>40241585
>One swift fucking headbutt to the speaker then start windmilling.

Keked mate, thanks
>>
>>40241566

Yes. They are paid employees, so they'll run when the violence starts.

(Some states are actually starting to go after these paid protesters and require them to file 1099s. Just thought I'd throw that in before the "they aren't paid, go back to /pol/ responses.)
>>
>>40241566
Thank g-d I mastered the anti-change bum scowl to keep fucks like this at bay
>>
>>40241566
Impossible. I live in a post-communist shithole and absolutely nobody here would take part in this shit.
>>
I'm not a trashcan so I should be fine.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.