[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys prepare this? I have some tuna but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Solid-White-Tuna.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Solid-White-Tuna.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
How do you guys prepare this? I have some tuna but I don't wanna eat it plain, so what should I get at the store to mix it with?
>>
Mix with mayo and use as a sandwhich filling.
>>
>>40241207
Touch of Olive Oil or light mayo
Pinch of Salt
Chopped salad onions

Sometimes sweetcorn also
>>
Mix with eggs, spices and bread crumbs, fry on stove into cakes
>>
>>40241207
Buy your tuna in some kind of oil, it tastes 10x better than in water
>>
>>40241207

Get a fork and eat it out of the can, faggot. I lived for two weeks on a can of tuna and a can of greanbeens a day
>>
>>40241207
Tastes pretty good on crackers. Don't even gotta do anything to it.
>>
>>40241207

scriracha
lemon pepper
avocado
>>
File: 1476920755239.jpg (61KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1476920755239.jpg
61KB, 550x733px
>>40241207
I just put it in a bowl with cottage cheese, maybe put some pepper on it and squeeze a lime over it. Makes it way less dry and bretty good. You can also use this mix to spread on a sandwich or something
>>
Mix with mayo and a little bit of Chilli sauce. Spread in sandwich. Eat
>>
>>40241207

Relish + mayo. Maybe some sriracha.
>>
>>40241207
Put it in Ramen. That's 530 calories right there boyo.
>>
>>40241207
Elbow macaroni with cream of potato/broccoli/mushroom/whatever and canned tuna.

Easy meal and tastes great.
>>
>>40241207
Mix it with mayo (you'll figure out how much is right for you, start light and add more to taste) and a small splash of lemon juice to cut the flavors.
>>
>>40241207

>ITT: Faggots who think mayo is a reasonable source of nutrition

Fucking lol, m8 you take that can and mix it with some 0% greek yogurt and a can of no salt added beans. Poach some egg whites for maximum protein but don't think that whole eggs whipped with oil is any proper way to hit your macros.

Fucking retards I swear.
>>
For everyone saying mayo is light/fat free fine?
I haven't tasted it but regular has a ridiculous amount of calories, and I'm not a huge fan of the taste.
>>
File: 1453572905184.jpg (395KB, 1600x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1453572905184.jpg
395KB, 1600x1031px
>>40241207
Mayo works.
I use "lighter than light" mayo by hellmans its low in fat and calories but tastes pretty weak. However I mix it with plain Greek yogurt and it tastes great.

120g of tune, 20g light mayo and 40g Greek Yogurt, put it on a decent wrap and rock on.
>>
>>40241207
Loads of ground black pepper and a pinch of salt. Fork into gullet.
>>
Don't be a little bawsack

Put on a plate. Salt. Pepper. Olive oil. Sprinkle of hot sauce. Find a side

There..... But your still a mayo faggot
>>
>>40241207
i only put salt on it, but i can't eat the shit in water i only eat the tuna in oil. ass some salt and eat it with bread godlike.
>>
File: Yum_Tuna.jpg (464KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Yum_Tuna.jpg
464KB, 3000x2250px
>>40241207
Red Onions
Parsley
Fish Sauce
Chillies
Sugar
Lime

Mix them in a bowl salad style, be careful with the fish sauce, it's salty af. The salad will be a balance between zest, sweet and salty with a touch of chilli.
>>
>>40241207
rice, lentils, tuna and pepper, you can add some cheese if you have
>>
Eat it out the can, bitch nigga. Tastes fine to me.
>>
>>40241207
soy sauce and sriracha is my go-to for improving the taste without adding too many calories

otherwise get some mayo and mustard and relish and boiled egg and whatever the fuck else you want and put that shit on a sandwich nigga
>>
>>40241207
You take the fucking tuna and put it in your mouth you giant pussy
>>
>>40242649
Honestly bro man the fuck up and eat the fish goop
>>
>>40241207
Add spices and squeeze into burgers. Fry lightly, Wrap in lettuce leaf and consume with hot sauce
>>
>>40241207
I have mostard
Ketchup, salad onions and groundedmeat
>>
>>40241386
>People skipping egggyolks
People should eat the whole eggs throwing away the most nutritious parts is stupid
>>
>>40241207
mayo, oil, pepper and green onion
>>
>>40242859
also some sriracha or something to give it some heat
>>
>>40241217
If you use plain Greek yogurt and a tiny amount of mayo for taste, you will barely taste a difference and have even more gains.
>>
For low calorie tuna (i use this while doing PSMF)

Mustard + Pickle relish (or something similar)
Black pepper + Taco seasoning (usually cayenne pepper and a few others)
Eat cold (mustard is disgusting warm)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.