[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK fags Post gyms you go to and why I'll start Future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7019.jpg (1MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7019.jpg
1MB, 3456x2304px
UK fags

Post gyms you go to and why

I'll start

Future Bodies, Okehampton

It's near my mate.
>>
File: IMG_6940.jpg (2MB, 3456x2304px)
IMG_6940.jpg
2MB, 3456x2304px
bump
>>
Uni of Manchester gym.
Cheap membership for students, walking distance from where I live.
>>
>>40242960

Armitage?
>>
File: bane of course.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bane of course.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
>>40242976
>>
Local Puregym. 24 hour so suits shift and it has weights in it. Lots of qts for me to not talk to from the nearby unis
>>
Pure Gym because it's the cheapest and best for equipment available here
>>
File: reinhardt.jpg (71KB, 736x933px) Image search: [Google]
reinhardt.jpg
71KB, 736x933px
xercise4less, Glasgow.

its 10/month and has all the equipment i need. freeweight area is maybe a little small for all the weights it has, but besides that i've not got any issue. cheap cost, good equipment, clean and friendly staff.
>>
>>40241149
Southampton University Gym, despite not actually being a student.

6 racks, but it's filled with students at the moment. Normally it's pretty quiet though
>>
File: 1479065266215.jpg (130KB, 1448x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1479065266215.jpg
130KB, 1448x1892px
Does anyone train in a Powerlifting/strongman in either Birmingham (where I live now) or Plymouth (here Im going uni)?
>>
>>40243149
Lol are you the guy that's always in the fucking squat rack?
>>
The Gym Manchester Portland Street

There's an upstairs and a downstairs and for some reason the men stay upstairs and the women go downstairs even though it's not explicitly segregated
>>
>>40243159
Fitness4Life kings heath
>>
>>40243172
Which one man. There's at least 10 of us
>>
File: gym rapists.png (25KB, 513x385px) Image search: [Google]
gym rapists.png
25KB, 513x385px
>>40243190
n-no homo right lad...
>>
>>40243247
yeah sounds right
>>
>>40241149
The Gym Plymouth

Made a hole in the wall on Sunday haven't been back since.
>>
>>40243084
Elite Gym in Ibrox mate. 30 quid a month. Quite pricey but it's 24/7 and it's got great equipment and always empty.
>>
>>40243293
i'm still on a contract with xercise4less, but that aside i dont really have an issue with them. i go at 9am on my days off, which is just after the gyms completely emptied out from those going before work, so its always dead besides some dude I've labelled Turbo Turk, the staff and some old dude thats probably just there to pass the time.
>>
>>40243343
If I lived closer to the city centre I would probably sign up, I'm a bit tired of paying shitloads for a gym membership. I literally need a place next to where I live otherwise I will find 10 million excuses not to go in. Turbo Turk is a pretty good nickname, working his way up to become Don Roach or Roach Piana... :)))

Good thing about Elite Gym it's literally in an industrial estate and you get a key to the door and you can stick your own music on the speakers. Everyone who goes is pretty nice as well. Got 4 squat racks and like 10(?) barbells. You guys got a trap bar?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.