[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5'7 and 220 lbs at around 30% bf,I want to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: manlet.jpg (229KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
229KB, 900x1200px
I'm 5'7 and 220 lbs at around 30% bf,I want to get in shape and slim down to 160 so that I can improve my life and not have to be a lazy bastard who stays at home all day along with finding a job so that I can secure an income that's not from my parents.Problem is I'm still a bit insecure about going to the gym and outside in general along with talking to people because I'm so short.

How do I get over it?
>>
Your weight should be a stronger source of embarrassment than your height.
>>
Have you tried getting up, walking outside, and going to the gym?
>>
>>40240042

I've been to the gym plenty of times but even I can't shake off the feeling of some of them looking at a fatass midget like me and not laugh
>>
>>40240013
Your height is a bigger problem because you're a gluttonous slimeball.

You can either be an obese child, or you can make gains like crazy because you're the height of the average elementary school kid. Lose the fat and you'll actually be a somewhat acceptable human being
>>
>>40240061
I would look even though I'm the same except shorter;-; 5'5 I'm eating at big deficit and jogging 2x out the week. I want to do more but I'm lazy and don't want to leave out of my bed.
>>
Have you tried Fasting?

unless you wanna look big, cardio and fasting is enough to lose weight.
>>
>>40240013
Unless you have been lifting consistently for 3+ years there's no way you're only 30%.

That being said just lift and cut. Height only matters as much as you let it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.