[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how to hit a protein goal of 150-200g a day Cause right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1483227328889.jpg (176KB, 722x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483227328889.jpg
176KB, 722x1200px
Tell me how to hit a protein goal of 150-200g a day
Cause right now I make it to 60 g with great difficulty
How do you guys do it? Post /fit/ recipes
Cool phone wallpaper attached btw
>>
if you're bulking - milk milk milk.

if you're cutting it's hard.

eggs is the only cheap source too
>>
>>40240009
thats barely 2 litres of protein yoghurt

at least in yurop you can get this thick milk-ish crap in 1 litre servings that contain 65g brotein

supplement your normal food with 2-3 of those each day
>>
>Skyr 50g
>2x protein whey + milk 90-100g

Easy
>>
>>40240009
Meat bro...eat fuckin meat
Chicken, fish, eggs/egg whites, lean beef unless you're bulking you can get a fattier one...my personal favorite is ground turkey. Cheap, lean, tastes amazing and works just as well for beef for many dishes.
And of course if you can afford the calories, drink milk.
>>
>>40240009

yo mah nigga, try some of dat dere greek yogurt

the kind i get is 100grams of protein in a tube and only 470 caloires, and get the rest from your die et bro
>>
>>40240009
I'm vegan and I hit 110g easily on 1200kcals, not sure how much you have to be fucking up if you can't even get 60.
>>
>>40240009
It's a fucking meme.
>>
>>40240293
>skyr 50g
>not 450g
the fuck?
>>
>>40240365

50g of protein
>>
>>40240009
Are you serious? Wtf kind of faggot shit are you eating?

2 scoops of whey is fucking 50g alone.
A normal amount of chicken is 50g.
2 cheese sticks are 20g.

That's one meal with 120g.
>>
Cottage cheese mixed with greek yogurt. Milk. Meat. Eggs. 2 scoops protein powder. Peanut butter. Erry day I get 150-200 no problem
>>
Whey protein
Sardines
Tuna/salmon
Cottage cheese
Yogurt
Chicken
Eggs

These are my main sources of protein and combined with the small amounts in all the other stuff I eat I easily get 120g per day in 1500 calories. If I wanted 150g I'd have to eat less bread and stuff but I could do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.